Author Topic: Is Islam an aggressive religion or peaceful???  (Read 965 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Is Islam an aggressive religion or peaceful???
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 03:44:11 PM »

dubcc gives me chuckles, what next a thread with some nigga saying hitlers nazism wasn't facism?

hit up the quran...its full of kill/fight/slay/smight/subjugate the non-believers

thank fuck most muslims are either ignorant of the violence in the koran or just ignore it

heres just a few examples

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

seize them and slay them(non-believers) wherever you find them. - 4:89

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. - 9:2-3

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

Every Religion does that shit, are you fucking retarded? That's the point of a religion, to dictate that by following you're part of the chosen people, you're securing your place to something higher, while all the undeserving and unfaithful burn in hell, the abyss, hades, what ever bullshit they decide. All religion is horse shit.  All it does is separate people and make the overall strength of the people weaker.

The concept of Religion and the concept of God imo is just some tired ass human tradition that outlast entire civilizations just because Mankind is afraid of death, the idea they will be nothing at death, nor can they figure out how the universe began. So instead of accepting the idea that we can not at the moment explain something, we come up with our own bullshit instead.

I swear it wouldn't amaze me if The Bible was actually a book created by a cult long ago, but because of the primitive minds back then, no one thought it was stupid.

I mean think about it, people do the exact same shit Jesus did, except were fucking smart enough to know its bullshit, save for the few fucking retards that natural selection hasn't picked off. Scientology is constantly ridiculed for its teachings and way, yet some 2000 year old book has more merit? So in the end, I say Fuck The entire concept of religion and god, stop using excused to judge. If you're only being a good person because some book tells you to, then you're not actually a good person, you're just fucking liar and a actor.  food for thought.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 04:08:43 PM »
Wow.

You explained exactly why I'm an atheist in a way I felt but never could word well.

Props Blasphemy.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 06:27:27 AM »
Every Religion does that shit, are you fucking retarded?

2 wrongs dont make a right.

and yes i know other religions are barbaric n malevolent 2. The Old Testament for example makes Hitler look like a pacifist. The point is thought that this thread was/is about 'Islam' not other religions.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 09:07:31 PM »
Every Religion does that shit, are you fucking retarded?

2 wrongs dont make a right.

and yes i know other religions are barbaric n malevolent 2. The Old Testament for example makes Hitler look like a pacifist. The point is thought that this thread was/is about 'Islam' not other religions.

You can take any Religion, Depending on what Quotes you select, others you ignore and your interpretation on said quotes, The bible, Koran, Torah, Can either be a Relic Of Holy proportions, or a damn-full sinful book (or scroll) of unmitigated destruction, Hatred and Ignorance. The fact that being a Atheist is considered the worse thing, maybe second to worshiping said religions enemy.

Despite the fact that That almost every religion in-doctrines no Murder Policy, that same religion has a policy for killing none believers, Heretics and Blasphemers. What sorta hypocritical bullshit is that? Especially (If I may use the Bible for this comment) Jesus doesn't like a hypocrite, yet for some reason these same people who believe they are the chosen ones, do exactly what their suppose Religious Leader and founder is against all the fucking time.

This is why Religion is fucking horse shit, especially religions where you Wipe the slate clean, via Repentance, at the time of death. This successfully implants in every follower that we as a human, as a species are not responsible for our actions. It's not our fault he committed suicide, he was a faggot, ignore the the constant attacks we gave him day in and day out, please redeem me, so I may join the holy ghost in heave, while he dies in the burning flames of hell. Never Mind the fact he never hurt anyone in this lifetime, or that We beat him down for his monstrous ways, he is undeserving of gods gifts of peace, despite the fact we are all made in his image.

Religion dictates mankind so fucking easily because we as a species have failed. People are weak, scared individuals who can't forge any identity or type of acceptance in their life, So they look to a book, on how to live. They can't decide their morality because they are to fucking weak. They were raised to believe their is a bad guy and a good guy.

It doesn't matter weather we discuss just the Islamic Religion, as an aggressive or peaceful religion, because just like every other religion it's practice in a old obsolete tradition.  People have killed in the Sun God Rahs Name, People have killed in Zesus Name, People have killed in Allah's, Jehovah's, Tezcatlipoca name. Religion has no other person then to permit destruction.

I can kill you because God supports my war, he is my spiritual leader and I am his Warrior of Light. If I die in his name, I shall be blessed with his presence for eternity.

I can not explain certain stuff in the universe, Man kind has not yet progressed to that technological point where we can explain certain elements, I can't dictate my life based off a 2000 year old book, who moralities and Societal Rules are no longer relevant. If God had created my fellow man just in order for me to ridicule and slaughter him, I cast out God for he is nothing more then a being of wanton destruction. Hype, Propaganda and most of all FEAR continue this tired tradition of Morality I say Fuck Morality, Let's Evolve into a higher species of intelligence. All these religions have come and gone and yet Humans stay in the same animalistic state, The only difference, now that we can think, we use excuses.

but of course this is just how I see it, I could be wrong.

Edit: TL:DR Mothersfuckers: Its irrelevant to discuses or debate Islam as a aggressive or peaceful religion, because depending on your interpretation it can be either. This goes with every other religion.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:29:05 PM by Blasphemy (A) »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 11:38:32 PM »
peaceful
hack get a life bro  :-[ crack came back to bump old threads everyday

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 08:04:34 AM »
 Shit loads of old threads getting bumped huh?
  Anyway its aggressive in the way that if you are in their land you absolutely must obey their laws, rules, beliefs, etc where as when they are in your land they try to enforce those same beliefs, they expect us to change our ways and adapt as to cater for them, please them, not offend them even though they are in another country. Rather than adapt they expect you to adapt to please them and even go as far as not wanting xmas celebrated at schools and stuff because its offensive, etc.
 I mean they try and say waving as Australia flag on Australia day is racist......i mean c'mon.
 Then theres the burqa witch is clearly a security risk and a double standard and a good way of keeping yourself separated rather than adapt and mingle, etc.
 Probably the worst thing, apart from the brain washed fanatics that taint the religions reputation, theres the arrogant, disrespectful, superiority complexed individuals who look down upon you because of your infidelity yet at the same time are not true Muslims because they are out drinking and smoking weed and etc.....

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 07:39:33 AM »
For hindus its aggressive, 4 everybody else its not  ;D

Nah but I still maintain that this religion comes from the hostile Arabian dessert at a time plagued by abrhamaic religious wars....so that is the obvious limitation. second is that mohammad may have been great, but it wasnt written by him, although it quotes only him supposedly...it was written after a period of power grabbing and infighting that happened after the prophets death so one has to remember that...also it has some contradictory shit and one has to wonder why mohammad was so much into sex for a prophet...just to bear kids? anyway another thing yall muslims ned to stop forcing political correctness on the free speaking worlds...
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez