Author Topic: Unreleased Michael Jackson  (Read 165 times)

KURUPTION-81

Unreleased Michael Jackson
« on: January 24, 2004, 08:57:30 AM »
I have 16 unreleased mj tracks, this is what ive got

Mind is the Magic (a fantastic new song unreleased from 2003. CD quality sound.)

Serious Effect (unreleased from the Dangerous album. with ll cool j Great song. CD quality sound.)

What's Up Wit U (great song very rare from 1993, with Eddie Murphy. CD quality sound.

Xscape (recorded at the end of 2002. Excellent song. CD quality sound.)

Monkey Business (unreleased from the Dangerous album. Fantastic song. CD quality sound.)

Butterflies Remix (very rare remix by Eve of the great song from the Invincible album. CD quality sound.)

Someone Put Your Hand Out (very rare from 1993 to promote the Dangerous World Tour. Brilliant song. The CD single of this sells for over £100 now. CD quality sound.)

For All Time (Unreleased from the Dangerous Album. One of MJ's best. CD quality sound.)

Hot Street (Unreleased from the Thriller era. The sound is not quite cd quality, but is still good.)

If You Don't Love Me (Outstanding sound from the eighties. One of the best. CD quality sound.)

Nite Line (Unreleased from the Thriller album. Not cd quality but still good considering it is over 20 years old.)

There Must Be More To Life Than This (heart warming ballad. Unreleased. CD quality sound.)

Trouble (unreleased from the eighties. Great song. Good guality, but not quite CD quality.)

Space Dance (unreleased from the last couple of years. Great music but lacks a lot of lyrics. CD quality sound.)

Get Out Of My Mind (unreleased from the last couple of years. CD quality sound.

Rock My World remix feat Jay Z

Does anybody know of any other unreleased tracks or has a list, thanks.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:Unreleased Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 10:29:17 AM »
yo whats that mind is majic joint like?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 11:12:49 AM »
the mind is magic track is tight. the descriptions i gave were what were given to me when i bought the cd. to me though the mind is magic track sounds like it could have been left of dangerous. it has a long intro that builds up to a meedium paced track.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 11:17:02 AM »
damn, do u think u can hook me up?

I ain't got any unreleased tracks other than Xscape

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 02:03:54 PM »
ive only got um on cd, not on mp3. so not really. sorry.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2004, 04:02:26 PM »
pleae i would like to hear them songs too, i can talk you thru how to rip them to mp3 if you like...

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 09:06:02 AM »
pleae i would like to hear them songs too, i can talk you thru how to rip them to mp3 if you like...

yeah, it's real easy with a program like audio catalyst u just have to mark the tracks u wanna rip then click on rip and wait...