Author Topic: Best way 2 drink Tequilla?  (Read 552 times)

youngmessnucca

Best way 2 drink Tequilla?
« on: January 24, 2004, 12:12:28 PM »
Never drank the stuff b4 and it smells nasty...neone got any special techniques for drinking it and maybe not throwing up?

SGV

Re:Best way 2 drink Tequilla?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 12:16:20 PM »
LOL. I've beer bonged Tequila, it's not the smartest idea. But, your best bet is just taking shots. I don't like to use chasers of any kind, not salt, not lemon, none of that. But, most do that to balance out the taste. Lick some salt then suck on a lemon, if you can't hang with the taste. And, the moment you feel like your stomach is getting a little shakey, stop. It's called "Ta-Kill-Ya" for a reason. Ha! Good luck.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 12:20:34 PM »
Yeah just do shots of it, licking salt off your hand, downing the shot, and then biting into a lemon. But yeah like SGV said, that shit is real bad if you drink too much. I remember me and my friends all took part in the Tequila challenge once in a bar when we were in spain. You basically had a shot every 2 minutes until you could no longer sit on your bar stool. I was determined to win out of my friends, and did, but at some cost. Ended up sleeping under a bench, because I simply couldn't walk home, and woke up in a pile of my own sick. Not nice.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2004, 12:21:40 PM by Waitin For The DJ »

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 12:24:32 PM »
I was taking shot of Tequilla last night.  A lot of people don't like it.  I like the smell, I like the taste, Quervo is really smooth.  I don't fuck with chasers either.

SGV

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2004, 12:37:14 PM »
^^We need to party foo.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2004, 12:42:49 PM »
Tequilla suicide - where u squeese the lemon in your eye snort the salt and take the shot

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2004, 12:45:10 PM »
Tequilla suicide - where u squeese the lemon in your eye snort the salt and take the shot

LOL, don't put ideas in my head

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2004, 12:48:22 PM »
I go with either the European/North American way (shot with lemon & salt) or just a straight up shot. Usually the last drink of the night for me & my friends.

We had this Mexican exchange student last year in our school (she was fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, god DAMN she was fine!). She got me to try it in the first place. She drank it with a mixer, but I soon developed a taste for a pure shot. Too bad she only stayed for a year, Maria was the type of chica I'd marry in a second. Did I mention she was fine as fuck? Shit, any guy would cum in their pants just because of the idea of getting with her. And not only that, she was a really nice & cool person too. Damn, I had a maaaaad crush on her, she's my latina godess forever. Well, at least I still got Tequila.

SGV

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2004, 12:52:46 PM »
^^^You need a drink to calm yourself down. I think you just busted on the screen.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2004, 03:58:21 PM »
just take a shot of that shit.. like no ones.. business.. dont think about the smell or taste.. just do it ... if you throw it up ... kudos to you

Pink

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2004, 05:01:20 PM »
depends what kind of tequila u get. some tequila is so good and smooth it goes down like water.  and some are horribly nasty.

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2004, 05:34:17 PM »
tequila is fuckin nasty as fuck

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2004, 06:33:51 PM »
My personal favorite is Patron... Cuevro is Ok too I guess.

I've developed a taste for Tequila and lime juice. Just a glass of Tequila with some lime juice mixed in for some flavor...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2004, 06:47:32 PM »
My personal favorite is Patron... Cuevro is Ok too I guess.

I've developed a taste for Tequila and lime juice. Just a glass of Tequila with some lime juice mixed in for some flavor...

No doubt. I only fucks with Patron. Cuervo is nasty as fuck.

I just take the shot and then squirt the lime. Patron goes down smooth. Good shit.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2004, 07:15:23 PM »
yea I take straight shots of Cuervo, never fucked wit patron.....I don't do chasers only straight shots no lime, none of that.  Tequila in Strip CLubs in Tijuana got me started but those are watered down.  I only take straight shots now and then eat burritos or tacos haha HAPPY DRINKING!

-KIDRENEGADE-