Author Topic: Best way 2 drink Tequilla?  (Read 537 times)

youngmessnucca

Re:Best way 2 drink Tequilla?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2004, 08:08:21 PM »
yeah its that cuervo, its like 11 and I'm my 4th shot, feeling pretty good

parents out of town, having a cool little party

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2004, 09:29:32 PM »
I was taking shot of Tequilla last night.  A lot of people don't like it.  I like the smell, I like the taste, Quervo is really smooth.  I don't fuck with chasers either.

cuervo is straight, you get some of that shelf tequila and that shit has bite.......when you start out drinking it, that shit is nasty....but when you're already drinking...it's another shot

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2004, 01:16:50 AM »
I fuc wit Cuervo & Patron....ofcourse it's nasty at 1st but I like tha smell and after tha 1st shot, it's on & crackin....I gotta have my lemon tho....eff da bullshit....

« Last Edit: January 25, 2004, 10:14:46 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kaidy

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2004, 10:34:00 AM »
I just drink shots, no chasers.

But if you want to try sumthin different, put 3 shots in a glass, then put a bottle of corona in there and top it with some lime juice and a couple slices of lime.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2004, 11:07:03 AM »
LOL @ all these people talkin bout how they don't take chasers with tequilla or any chasers at all.  I ain't saying ya lying, but I don't believe it.  Shit I'd like to see everyone in this thread drink with me and my boys, and really see who can put down some liquor.  Shit I've drinkin a lot of alcohol in my day, some shit goes down eazy w/o no chaser and its fine.  but tequila, unless you get some real expensive shit, is some nasty fuckin shit, and I always like a chaser (usually a beer) with it.  

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2004, 11:11:49 AM »
Tequilla suicide - where u squeese the lemon in your eye snort the salt and take the shot

damn!!  :o

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2004, 11:37:44 AM »
Jose Cuervo is my homie, i always drink him with chasers or a bowl of kush. nothing like some submarines to really fuck you up tho.  8)

bez

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2004, 01:00:38 PM »
All I ever drink when I am out is larger and tequila shots.  I just put the salt on my hand lick it off down the shot and then suck on the lemon.  Most I have ever had in one night was about 6 or 7 I think, and I was fine.  Wasn't sick off it or anything just felt good.  Good thing about tequila is that you can have about 5 shots of it and feel drunk, not drunk as in out of ya face but a good drunk, the type of drunk ya wanna get when ya go out.  The let down is tho your sides kill in the morning, well mine do anyway.  But fuck yer, I love my tequila.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2004, 01:14:53 PM »
you would shit your pants if u seen how much liquor i have at my crib...it looks like a bar. funny shit is i am only 19..Put it this way i have enough hard liquor to run a big bar. i got it all for free...Anyway i drink it with a chaser    cuz its discustin'

youngmessnucca

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2004, 05:57:08 PM »
damn well i think i had about 10-11 shots and i was feelin good, but then i smoked...i dont think these 2 mix.
by 2 in tha morning i was puking on my porch 4 like 15 minutes lol
i couldnt move my fuckin body and inch or id keep on throwing up
i wound up sleeping on my porch ( in New Jersey its about -50 degrees ) and i didnt wake up til noon. shit feelin better now but i dunno if im drink again 2nite

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2004, 09:58:45 PM »
^^Hell yea...A few weeks ago at my chicks party, I had like 10 shots of straight vodka (the kind that has a vanilla twist to it). Then about an hour later, I smoked 3 whole J's of some good chronic...Let's just say I wasn't feeling too great the next morning...LoL

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2004, 10:36:22 PM »
LOL @ all these people talkin bout how they don't take chasers with tequilla or any chasers at all.  I ain't saying ya lying, but I don't believe it.  Shit I'd like to see everyone in this thread drink with me and my boys, and really see who can put down some liquor.  Shit I've drinkin a lot of alcohol in my day, some shit goes down eazy w/o no chaser and its fine.  but tequila, unless you get some real expensive shit, is some nasty fuckin shit, and I always like a chaser (usually a beer) with it.  

I ain't sayin I been doin this for years or anything, I justarted shootin it like that last september on my 18 B-day.  I'm sure you and your boys would drink me under the table.  I know my limits, I've only been shitfaced twice and I hate havin a hangover.  Usually I end up drivin everyone home so I try not to get drunk too late if I do it's a nice thinkable drunk so I can drive.

-KIDRENEGADE-

SGV

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2004, 12:24:02 AM »
LOL @ Vanilla Twist Vodka. That's a chick drink.

Grundy: I can hang homie. If I talk it, I walk it. Believe that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2004, 01:11:24 AM »
LOL @ Vanilla Twist Vodka. That's a chick drink.

Grundy: I can hang homie. If I talk it, I walk it. Believe that.

It's 40% alcohol, dumbass...Shit is strong as hell, how the fuck is it a chicks drink?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2004, 02:01:17 AM »
vodka is really a girls drink but i don't care whenever i'm out i'll have 4 or 5 pints then maybe 5 or 6 double vodka lemonades and by that time i'm pretty straight for the night

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?