Author Topic: Best way 2 drink Tequilla?  (Read 554 times)

SGV

Re:Best way 2 drink Tequilla?
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2004, 02:16:08 AM »

It's 40% alcohol, dumbass...Shit is strong as hell, how the fuck is it a chicks drink?
LOL. Dumbass, it's flavored. Flavored liquors and drinks are chick drinks. Why don't you just drink regular Vodka?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2004, 02:53:51 AM »
Cuervo gold...salt on hand..lemon at the ready

only way

lol

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2004, 10:26:50 AM »
LOL @ Vanilla Twist Vodka. That's a chick drink.

Ha-ha! Yeah, no doubt!

bez

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2004, 10:31:57 AM »
lol at chick drinks.

Man whatever gets ya drunk for a good price, thats what I say.  Fuck drinking liqor just to look manly and hard.  

smerlus

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2004, 11:56:16 AM »

It's 40% alcohol, dumbass...Shit is strong as hell, how the fuck is it a chicks drink?
LOL. Dumbass, it's flavored. Flavored liquors and drinks are chick drinks. Why don't you just drink regular Vodka?

cause it tastes like shit makes it a man's drink? it's the same shit just with flavor

SGV

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2004, 01:58:01 PM »
If it's fruity or flavored, it's a girly drink. If girls request those types of liquors, it's a girly drink. Sorry if I offended you because you drink it, but that's my opinion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2004, 04:21:19 PM »
SGV, you're a moron...It still has the same taste as vodka, just with a little vanilla in it...You barely even taste the vanilla...I drink it because it tastes slightly better, but has the same percentage of alcohol as regular vodka...You think you're all hard..."I don't use chasers! I'm such a gangsta!!!!"

Kaidy

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2004, 04:59:30 PM »
Vanilla vodka is cool i guess, I would only use it for cocktails tho. Personally i think vodka is a pretty bland and unenjoyable spirit no matter what flavor you want to add.

and about the tequila and chasers thing, its not that hard to drink without chaser. its a harsh taste yea, but once you're accustomed to it, its really not that big of a deal.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2004, 05:15:03 PM »
If it's fruity or flavored, it's a girly drink. If girls request those types of liquors, it's a girly drink. Sorry if I offended you because you drink it, but that's my opinion.

I agree 110%

same if you drink mike's hard lemonade, those bottled bacardi 6 packs, smirnoffs ice, strawberry daqueri, shit all those colored fuckin drinks.  Same wit the flavored alcohols.

Don't get mad about it, damn its just some peoples opinon.  Shit u drink any of that ^^^ shit around me and my boys and u gonna get clowned so hard you'd throw that drink away and get a real drink quiker than flash gordon.

SGV

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2004, 05:17:31 PM »
SGV, you're a moron...It still has the same taste as vodka, just with a little vanilla in it...You barely even taste the vanilla...I drink it because it tastes slightly better, but has the same percentage of alcohol as regular vodka...You think you're all hard..."I don't use chasers! I'm such a gangsta!!!!"
LOL. You're getting angry, so it must be the truth. I don't think I'm hard, sorry. Just because I outed you about your drinking of prissy drinks don't mean you need to get angry.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2004, 05:55:20 PM »

I agree 110%

same if you drink mike's hard lemonade, those bottled bacardi 6 packs, smirnoffs ice, strawberry daqueri, shit all those colored fuckin drinks.  Same wit the flavored alcohols.

Don't get mad about it, damn its just some peoples opinon.  Shit u drink any of that ^^^ shit around me and my boys and u gonna get clowned so hard you'd throw that drink away and get a real drink quiker than flash gordon.

Dude...it's not a fruity drink...It tastes the same as vodka, has the same amount of alcohol, just has a little twist of vanilla to it. I think it's only the smell of vanilla too, because it tastes the same as vodka. You can't compare it to a strawberry daqueri, that's just stupid as fuck...PeACe

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2004, 06:33:39 PM »

With chick's...
U haven't F'd yet

Hatesrats 2oooIV

smerlus

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2004, 07:00:44 PM »

i'm seen girls do shots of stroh's, 151, tequila, cyclon guess those are girly drinks too

budsmokeronly

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2004, 07:57:24 PM »

I agree 110%

Dude...it's not a fruity drink...It tastes the same as vodka, has the same amount of alcohol, just has a little twist of vanilla to it. I think it's only the smell of vanilla too, because it tastes the same as vodka. You can't compare it to a strawberry daqueri, that's just stupid as fuck...PeACe

I've had flavored vodka, such as citrus flavored and probably some other shit.  I know what it tastes like, I wasn't comparing it to a straberry daqueri.  but if you went out to the bar with me and u ordered a strawberry daqueri I would laugh my ass off.  Do as you want dude, I don't care.  Alls I am sayin is you would never see me buying a bottle or ordering a shot of vanilla vodoka, or any flavored vodka for that matter.  Shit if its there, and its free for drinking and I wanna get drunk and there is nothin else to drink, then hell yeah I will drink it.  but other than that I won't.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2004, 08:59:04 PM »

I agree 110%

I've had flavored vodka, such as citrus flavored and probably some other shit.  I know what it tastes like, I wasn't comparing it to a straberry daqueri.  but if you went out to the bar with me and u ordered a strawberry daqueri I would laugh my ass off.  Do as you want dude, I don't care.  Alls I am sayin is you would never see me buying a bottle or ordering a shot of vanilla vodoka, or any flavored vodka for that matter.  Shit if its there, and its free for drinking and I wanna get drunk and there is nothin else to drink, then hell yeah I will drink it.  but other than that I won't.

LOL, that's what I said...I was at my girls party, and that's the only real alcohol that she had there to drink...I still don't see how it's a girls drink though...lololol