Author Topic: Best way 2 drink Tequilla?  (Read 536 times)

smerlus

Re:Best way 2 drink Tequilla?
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2004, 08:35:12 AM »
If it's fruity or flavored, it's a girly drink. If girls request those types of liquors, it's a girly drink. Sorry if I offended you because you drink it, but that's my opinion.

I agree 110%

same if you drink mike's hard lemonade, those bottled bacardi 6 packs, smirnoffs ice, strawberry daqueri, shit all those colored fuckin drinks.  Same wit the flavored alcohols.

Don't get mad about it, damn its just some peoples opinon.  Shit u drink any of that ^^^ shit around me and my boys and u gonna get clowned so hard you'd throw that drink away and get a real drink quiker than flash gordon.

Dude...it's not a fruity drink...It tastes the same as vodka, has the same amount of alcohol, just has a little twist of vanilla to it. I think it's only the smell of vanilla too, because it tastes the same as vodka. You can't compare it to a strawberry daqueri, that's just stupid as fuck...PeACe

I've had flavored vodka, such as citrus flavored and probably some other shit.  I know what it tastes like, I wasn't comparing it to a straberry daqueri.  but if you went out to the bar with me and u ordered a strawberry daqueri I would laugh my ass off.  Do as you want dude, I don't care.  Alls I am sayin is you would never see me buying a bottle or ordering a shot of vanilla vodoka, or any flavored vodka for that matter.  Shit if its there, and its free for drinking and I wanna get drunk and there is nothin else to drink, then hell yeah I will drink it.  but other than that I won't.

ok i feel you on that part.....i wouldn't order a shot of vanilla vodka but when i get mixed drinks, it's usually vanilla rum and coke....or that blue vodka and 7-up, but i'm more of a corona/rum & coke drinker

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2004, 08:42:56 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2004, 05:24:51 PM »
Tequila Ice Cream is good
 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-