Author Topic: Hot damn, Banks served the "Blows My Mind" beat 100x better than Snoop...  (Read 666 times)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Hot damn, Banks served the "Blows My Mind" beat 100x better than Snoop...
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2004, 06:46:53 PM »
LMAO, 5 Snoopie groupies in the same thread..
Banks kicked 50+ bars of pure flames, and yall dismiss it cuz 80% of the replies was Snoopie grooooooooopies !!!

haha shit quit makin me laugh jome! it's so funny how people like you are quick to say everyone who thinks snoops version was better which is probably most people on this board are groupies? Yeah okay jome i think you need to quit makin yourself look like a fool homie.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2004, 06:47:10 PM »
its on the nbew green lantern, all over mirc

Smooth

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2004, 07:17:48 PM »
Banks kicked 50+ bars of pure flames, and yall dismiss it cuz 80% of the replies was Snoopie grooooooooopies !!!

haha shit quit makin me laugh jome! it's so funny how people like you are quick to say everyone who thinks snoops version was better which is probably most people on this board are groupies? Yeah okay jome i think you need to quit makin yourself look like a fool homie.

word... you like snoop and your called a groupie, but you say Lloyd Banks serves the beat 100X better then Snoop, and your not a Banks groupie  ::)
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2004, 07:25:44 PM »

i am not a snoop dogg or banks groupie, i just gave u my honest opinion  ::)

Jome

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2004, 07:27:21 PM »

word... you like snoop and your called a groupie, but you say Lloyd Banks serves the beat 100X better then Snoop, and your not a Banks groupie  ::)

Uhh, I got every Snoop CD there is to get, and I like Snoops version of this track, but Snoop is old grandpa in a wheelchair compared to Banks, he just can't hang no more.
I guess that's why he's getting on the Chingy & Fabolous album, so at least he won't have the worst verse.

Topdogg187paidthecosttobethadoggfather213 isn't even worth discussing with, you don't post unless you're praising Snoop.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2004, 09:55:18 PM »

Uhh, I got every Snoop CD there is to get, and I like Snoops version of this track, but Snoop is old grandpa in a wheelchair compared to Banks, he just can't hang no more.
I guess that's why he's getting on the Chingy & Fabolous album, so at least he won't have the worst verse.

Topdogg187paidthecosttobethadoggfather213 isn't even worth discussing with, you don't post unless you're praising Snoop.

your posts are fucken rediculous man! until banks drops a classic album, a string of multi-platinum albums, been in the game for over 10 years and is still one of the top rap acts, and is considered one of the greatest rap artists of all time than we can talk.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2004, 09:57:50 PM by topdogg187 »

SGV

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2004, 10:52:57 PM »

LMAO. I forgot, Banks is really changing Hip Hop with his original style  ::)

Add to that list 50 Cent. LOL. C'mon Jome.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2004, 12:18:26 AM »
LMFAO!

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2004, 01:18:13 AM »
Lil Jon Still Running Shit

So far Lil Jon ain't going nowhere. He's got the Trillville/Lil Scrappy album and released two singles for the album. "Neva Eva" and "Headbussa." He's on some track from the Untouchables. That Bravehearts track still popping. "Salt Shaker" is still tearing up the clubs. Usher's "Yeah" will blow up, too. So, to all your dismay, Lil Jon is still running shit.

;D SUV we already know who you pledge allegiance to.

JTSimon

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2004, 01:22:32 AM »

90%

SGV

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2004, 01:57:49 AM »

Here's the difference. Lil Jon is ACTUALLY a good producer. All the songs I mentioned are getting good play(for the exception of the Untouchables track). So I was just stating fact, as opposed to dickriding. Jome's statement was not fact, hence why it can be labeled as dickriding. Sorry buddy.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2004, 07:31:14 AM »

Jome, what you can't see, though, is that you are a Banks groupie.  Every song he's ON, you post about.  We let it slide.  Then, you have the balls, to when somebody doesnt' agree with one of your arguable posts comparing a song's verse to someone else's, you say they're all groupies.  How is that? Aren't you the groupie, since you're the only one on the board who thinks like that?  You have, what, 1 person agreeing with you when the vast majority here say you're wrong?  I said you were a big fan, I should have just said "Groupie" now that I've properly laid it out.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2004, 09:11:00 AM »

Here's the difference. Lil Jon is ACTUALLY a good producer. All the songs I mentioned are getting good play(for the exception of the Untouchables track). So I was just stating fact, as opposed to dickriding. Jome's statement was not fact, hence why it can be labeled as dickriding. Sorry buddy.

Saying that Lil' Jon is a good producer, even though I 110% agree, is not a fact. It's opinion. Just like stating that Banks is a good rapper.

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2004, 09:42:01 AM »

Jome, what you can't see, though, is that you are a Banks groupie.  Every song he's ON, you post about.  We let it slide.  Then, you have the balls, to when somebody doesnt' agree with one of your arguable posts comparing a song's verse to someone else's, you say they're all groupies.  How is that? Aren't you the groupie, since you're the only one on the board who thinks like that?  You have, what, 1 person agreeing with you when the vast majority here say you're wrong?  I said you were a big fan, I should have just said "Groupie" now that I've properly laid it out.

Exactly.

Jome

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2004, 09:45:16 AM »
LoL, you Snoop groupies are TOO easy to spot... !!
You call me a Banks dickrider, but I post about 50++ different rappers, you don't.

Funny how every "<Insert rapper> ripped this beat better than Snoop"-thread turns into "Snoop have a better career, more platinum albums, more albums, more cars, more bodyguards, etc"
This is now, that was then.

SGV: "Not fact" = Dickriding ??...  yeah ok..  ::)

Represent: Yeah, I'll add 50 Cent to that list, him and Snoop is about equal lyrically these days..  ;)

Btw, LMAO @ I post every track Banks is on, if I did there would be 60-70 more threads about him.