Author Topic: what are yall doin over the summer?  (Read 518 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:  what are yall doin over the summer?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2002, 08:28:45 PM »
I got Summer Skool but its coo, its at this one college and its only Monday and Wednesday Nights.....
Ima also be kickin it in TrenchTown (South Frisco) wit my peoples and finish makin our Album and Party and shit.....
Ima also kick it wit my girl but thats not goin too well and shit so I dunno.....
Also ima sleep till late in tha mornings.....and come online  late night.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Pillow

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2002, 10:02:28 PM »
i am also gonna go to boston.....so i can be officially called......."TinMaN the dunnie" LMAO

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2002, 03:13:32 AM »
Got nothing special planned, except for a 2 week holiday at the end of July in Corfu, it's a family thang. I don't really wanna go but my mother struggled to pay for it and shit and some people aren't even lucky enough to have food or a house to live in so i'm not about to act ungreatful. But yeah, nothing else planned, I don't expect it to be a very hot summer here in Wales, just one of those typical summers where we're lucky to get a full week of sunshine. Most of my friends will be working at their full-time jobs so I don't expect to see much of them during the days, so during the nights we'll prolly just be cruising around, nothing too exciting  :P

My ideal summer would be spending the whole summer over in the US on one mega road trip, that would be a dream come true for me  ;D But thats not gonna happen anytime soon  :(

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

mafia_fox

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2002, 05:41:20 AM »
working alot .. i hope to save up alot of money so that this time next year i can go over to live in the states ...  ;D