Author Topic: Ask PG Any Question. (No Jokes Please)  (Read 1187 times)

ChildOfMuthaNature

• 'G'
  • Nature's Child
Re: Ask PG Any Question. (No Jokes Please)
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2002, 12:29:46 AM »
Why do u call yourself Eldridge Cleaver...I know he was a "Black Panther" and he wrote that book called "Soul on Ice"...i find it weird how u try to copy his image...what's up with that..really I wanna know?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2002, 12:45:13 AM »

whos dirtier, the CIA or the FBI and why?

well, if u think crack being pushed into minority neighborhoods (inner cities) is "Dirty", then ud have to go with the CIA.

ToNe1904

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2002, 01:11:33 AM »
Ill try my best to only as questions that apply to u...

Hypothetically speaking, seeing as how youre religion says that non believers will basically be sent to "hell" after death, does that mean that a man who lives deep in the jungles of the Philippines and therefore never been introduced to Islam, should see hell after death?

Where did his error occur for him to be sent to "hell"? He has not done anything to turn AWAY from Islam, just never been introduced to it.

Why does the Eastcoast media (magazines, radio, etc.) still manage to hate on Westcoast artists, yet at the same time copy so much of our shit?

^^jus a side comment. Its kinda funny the way it works. Its almost like black and white culture in America. The East playing the role of white, the west playing the role of blacks. One side has been kept under wraps for as long as possible by the other side. Yet, theyre culture is considered "cool" so it is copied and immitated. But at the same time, its like "although we think theyre cool, and wanna copy theyre style, lets make sure they dont get on top, so we'll just hate on em". No beef Tom LOL

Whats the best Kam CD? (assuming u even listen to Kam)

How come the women who are perfect for me, are always the most unavailable? *gettin tired of dealin wit these chicken head bitches lol*

Who is/was a better leader? Malcom X? Farrakhan?

Do u believe the idea that "youre nobody until somebody kills u"?

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2002, 01:30:54 AM »

1.  how come sumtimes i feel "trapped" and i feel tha strongest urge to break sumthing or punch sumthing?

2.  am i gonna graduate high school in a few weeks? i dont know if i passed english or not.

3.  why am i in a good mood one minute then tha next minute im yellin and cursin ready to fight my friends? it happend last nite wit kevin at work. it also happened last thursday at work wit kevin.

4.  do u think i really cant stand kevin?

5.  should i fuck him up? cuz i could, it would be fun.

6.  how is it possible that i kept my job for a year when i yell at tha asst. manager till he gets so mad he's bout to cry and i when i shove tha other asst. manager on tha ground on top of a table and break it? shouldnt i have been fired along time ago?

7.  if im tired then why dont i go to sleep?

8.  why do i ask so many questions?

9.  do you feel that people on this board compete to be "popular" on tha WCC? I do.

10.  do you laugh at EVERY single post that Bez makes? i do.

11.  what does that line mean in ya sig?

12.  isnt it crazy that its probablly easier for ME to get my hands on an AK47 than it is for me to get alcohol?

13.  what does a bee use to comb his hair? scroll down for tha answer a honeycomb

1.  This generally occurs when one feels that they lack influence over there own life.  As if some external force has more control over your own emotions than you do.  To cure this disease of the heart you must gain discipline over yourself through fasting, excersise, prayer and respect for yourself and others.

2.  Yes you will pass English and graduate from highschool because you are a brilliant writer for your age, I have read your keystyles, and if the teacher tells you you are not on a gradecard, then you need to give that gradecard back to her.

3.  Once again, this is cause by a lack of discipline over ones actions.  I recommend you try to develop some sort of consistency in your daily routine.  Maybe do pushups every morning when you wake up and make your bed immediately, keep order in your own "bedroom," and it will begin to reflect in your dealings with others.

4.  No, you like Kevin, and you will learn to accept him for who he is.

5.  If he transgress against you, then transgress likewise against him, however if you remain peaceful, then that is best for you, this is the straight path.

6.  You do not act any different at your job then a large majority of Americans, as long as you continue to show up and don't steal, you will keep your job.

7.  Because it may be that you are mistaking being tired for being "disinterested".  If you were truly tired then you would sleep, unless you are excited something, which I would imagine is not the case.

8.  You ask questions, because your probing intellect demands answers, as well you should.

9.  It is human nature to desire to speak, be heard, and then recieve feedback.  It is called communication, and it is vital to our mental health.

10.  I have yet to laugh at one of Bez's posts.

11.  Often times a less powerful group will get blamed for wrongdoing, when injustices against them will go unrecognized.

12.  No, it is not crazy at all, the white man brought his rifles and bibles to America in 1492, and it's been that way ever since.

13.  If I wasn't so caught up in the revolution I would laugh at that joke.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2002, 01:32:16 AM »
Why do u call yourself Eldridge Cleaver...I know he was a "Black Panther" and he wrote that book called "Soul on Ice"...i find it weird how u try to copy his image...what's up with that..really I wanna know?

Eldridge is my literary hero.  He is my role model as a writer.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2002, 01:45:16 AM »

1.  Hypothetically speaking, seeing as how youre religion says that non believers will basically be sent to "hell" after death, does that mean that a man who lives deep in the jungles of the Philippines and therefore never been introduced to Islam, should see hell after death?

2.  Where did his error occur for him to be sent to "hell"? He has not done anything to turn AWAY from Islam, just never been introduced to it.

3.  Why does the Eastcoast media (magazines, radio, etc.) still manage to hate on Westcoast artists, yet at the same time copy so much of our shit?

^^jus a side comment. Its kinda funny the way it works. Its almost like black and white culture in America. The East playing the role of white, the west playing the role of blacks. One side has been kept under wraps for as long as possible by the other side. Yet, theyre culture is considered "cool" so it is copied and immitated. But at the same time, its like "although we think theyre cool, and wanna copy theyre style, lets make sure they dont get on top, so we'll just hate on em". No beef Tom LOL

4.  Whats the best Kam CD? (assuming u even listen to Kam)

5.  How come the women who are perfect for me, are always the most unavailable? *gettin tired of dealin wit these chicken head bitches lol*

6.  Who is/was a better leader? Malcom X? Farrakhan?

7.  Do u believe the idea that "youre nobody until somebody kills u"?

1.  No.  Islam believes in all the prophets.  Even prophets that have gone unnoticed and were not recorded.  We believe that everywhere, and in all times, there was someone preaching and believing in One God.  One God is the essence of Islam.

2.  Not applicable

3.  Interesting analogy.  It is because the West Coast has a more prolific gang culture then the East Coast.  It's like Vinny of Naughty By Nature said, "When you first start hearing West Coast artists from out here (East) you think, Ohh there just exzaggeratin, till you go out there and you see what's really goin on!"  

4.  The only Kam cd I have is "Neva Again" and it is scratched up so terribly I cannot listen to it anymore.

5.  Because everybody is always chasing after the same girl.

6.  Malcolm X.  Before Malcolm X died he was making major connections with polotical figures in Africa, the UN, and Muslim countries in the Middle East.  Through these connections, he was going to demand that the black man in America recieve his just due.  And believe me, if Malcolm had lived, he would of accomplished far more then Martin Luther King.  

As for Luis Farrakan, he has done a great deal of good for the Nation of Islam, but Malcolm's appeal was far more global.

7.  Yes that is true.  2pac will forever be immortalized because of his death, he is a legend.  Snoop, Eminem and Dre have had similar successes but it pales in comparison because they are not dead.

Eldridge Cleaver

ChildOfMuthaNature

• 'G'
  • Nature's Child
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2002, 02:35:58 AM »

Eldridge is my literary hero.  He is my role model as a writer.

that's cool... thanx for your speedy reply 8)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2002, 10:32:05 AM »
u never answered my question about jeromy burnitz

u avoided my question about white american males an u tried to lable as a racist

u talk about how people like talk about white an blacks,  but yet in a lot of your post u bad mouth rich white americans

Hittman

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2002, 11:30:30 AM »
What Are Your Opinons On Eminems Song "Kim"?

Some Days Time Seems To Go Real Slow, Other Days It Seems To Go Faster, Why?

ToNe1904

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2002, 12:03:16 PM »

3.  Interesting analogy.  It is because the West Coast has a more prolific gang culture then the East Coast.  It's like Vinny of Naughty By Nature said, "When you first start hearing West Coast artists from out here (East) you think, Ohh there just exzaggeratin, till you go out there and you see what's really goin on!"  

4.  The only Kam cd I have is "Neva Again" and it is scratched up so terribly I cannot listen to it anymore.

1. Frum The Show sountrack, that was mah song...wit South Central Cartel, Spice1, MC Eiht, Jayo, n Naughty! gyeeah! lol

oh...and u should go pick up sum more Kam CDs. "Made In America" is one of tha best westcoast albums ever IMO.  ;)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2002, 04:24:24 PM »
do u ever feel like there no point in tryin anymore b/c no matter how hard u try ur goin fail

why did my dad have to become paralyzed

why must my dad be in pain 24/7 an 2 tha point all he does is stay in bed 24/7

am i destined to fail,  it runs in my dads side of tha family,  intelligent male's fail,  it happened to my grandpa.  He was on tha verge of becoming vice president of western houses south western region but go fired cuz he was an alkie. My dad,  one of tha smartest men i know if not tha smartest an i aint stayin it cuz he is my dad,  he could talk about anything.  He is book smart an street smart.  He owned his own business which was very sucessful,  now he is paralyzed an lives off of social security checks.  Am i destined to have a small taste of sucess just to fail

will i drop out of college to acheieve my dream of moving back 2 queens b4 thanks giving of this year

why do baD Things happen to good people

does god hate me

have u ever felt like,  whats tha point of going on

how come whenever something actually goes my way suptin happens to damper it

how come every1 else in my family has suptin schedualed for my day of my graduation.  Tha only day i want 2 be mines an no1 will care, go figure tom gets fucked over again.

how come mo vaungh cant hit tha fuckin ball,  mets r down 8-5 wit tha base loaded 1 out.  that fat fuck grounds into a double play

sorry 4 so many questions

ToNe1904

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2002, 05:02:11 PM »
do u ever feel like there no point in tryin anymore b/c no matter how hard u try ur goin fail

why did my dad have to become paralyzed

why must my dad be in pain 24/7 an 2 tha point all he does is stay in bed 24/7

am i destined to fail,  it runs in my dads side of tha family,  intelligent male's fail,  it happened to my grandpa.  He was on tha verge of becoming vice president of western houses south western region but go fired cuz he was an alkie. My dad,  one of tha smartest men i know if not tha smartest an i aint stayin it cuz he is my dad,  he could talk about anything.  He is book smart an street smart.  He owned his own business which was very sucessful,  now he is paralyzed an lives off of social security checks.  Am i destined to have a small taste of sucess just to fail

will i drop out of college to acheieve my dream of moving back 2 queens b4 thanks giving of this year

why do baD Things happen to good people

does god hate me

have u ever felt like,  whats tha point of going on

how come whenever something actually goes my way suptin happens to damper it

how come every1 else in my family has suptin schedualed for my day of my graduation.  Tha only day i want 2 be mines an no1 will care, go figure tom gets fucked over again.

how come mo vaungh cant hit tha fuckin ball,  mets r down 8-5 wit tha base loaded 1 out.  that fat fuck grounds into a double play

sorry 4 so many questions

lol Tom, u are tha most random person on thiz board  ;D

ay, if u want we can jus gather up all of keystyle...n we'll go rap at yur graduation  ;)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2002, 05:09:32 PM »

lol Tom, u are tha most random person on thiz board  ;D

ay, if u want we can jus gather up all of keystyle...n we'll go rap at yur graduation  ;)

ight,  i sought of know u people,  its better than what my plan was going be.... ask random people i see on tha streets.  I was goin ask tha wine-o's i see walkin to work if they wanted to show up cuz tha graduation is outside which means unlimited tickets.  Tha whole wcc is invited to my graduation,  i gotta find tha adress of tha school,  i'll post it

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2002, 01:49:28 AM »
What Are Your Opinons On Eminems Song "Kim"?

Some Days Time Seems To Go Real Slow, Other Days It Seems To Go Faster, Why?

1.  It takes courage and willed objectivity to appreciate the darker sides of Eminem's art, we should congratulate him for the solid kernal of truth he leaves us, for after all, it is the baby we want, and not the blood of the afterbirth, "Kim" is the most hardcore hip-hop record ever recorded, which is quite an accomplishment in the land of hip-hop, where misogyny, horror-core, and gang-culture's unforgiving violence are the law of the land.

2.  A great deal of time can pass unnoticed if you are able to remain mentally stimulated throughout your day.  However, when you run out of thoughts to occupy your mind, time moves much slower.

Eldridge Cleaver

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2002, 02:09:23 AM »

1. do u ever feel like there no point in tryin anymore b/c no matter how hard u try ur goin fail

2. why did my dad have to become paralyzed

3.  why must my dad be in pain 24/7 an 2 tha point all he does is stay in bed 24/7

4.  am i destined to fail,  it runs in my dads side of tha family,  intelligent male's fail,  it happened to my grandpa.  He was on tha verge of becoming vice president of western houses south western region but go fired cuz he was an alkie. My dad,  one of tha smartest men i know if not tha smartest an i aint stayin it cuz he is my dad,  he could talk about anything.  He is book smart an street smart.  He owned his own business which was very sucessful,  now he is paralyzed an lives off of social security checks.  Am i destined to have a small taste of sucess just to fail

5. will i drop out of college to acheieve my dream of moving back 2 queens b4 thanks giving of this year

6.  why do baD Things happen to good people

7.  does god hate me

8.  have u ever felt like,  whats tha point of going on

9.  how come whenever something actually goes my way suptin happens to damper it

10.  how come every1 else in my family has suptin schedualed for my day of my graduation.  Tha only day i want 2 be mines an no1 will care, go figure tom gets fucked over again.

11.  how come mo vaungh cant hit tha fuckin ball,  mets r down 8-5 wit tha base loaded 1 out.  that fat fuck grounds into a double play

12. sorry 4 so many questions

1.  You fail because you fail to have a system to come up in. You can come up in the system of sports, college, religion, you can come up econimacally, gain wealth, there are various avenue's for you to reach a destination of success that fits you.  Personally, the system with which I have chosen to come up in is Islam, everyday I strive to learn more and biuld upon my love and knowledge of my Creator.

2.  The illusion of the physical world is that your fathers handicap in some way has left him weak. But we never lack strength in spirit, you will never go thirsty for spiritual knowledge.  God deals with us as he pleaseth, he has biult obstacles for you so you can learn to be humble, and never will he ask you to carry a load that is too heavy.

3.  See answer 2

4.  See answer 1.  You simply need a system to come up in so that you can succeed.  No avenue has been given to you yet.

5.  In your mind, you have created a world where Queens is the answer to your problems, but what you really need is a system to come up in.

6.  So that we may learn to be humble.

7.  You are beautiful and you are somebody, because you a part of God's creation, look out your window, and look at the beautiful creation that you are a part of.  You are a reflection of him.  The sun and the moon are in equal porportion with one another, and the distance is perfect so that it does not burn the earth or freeze it over.  There are signs for those who have eyes.

8.  This is not a bad feeling because it means you are humble. However, the problem occurs when you misinterpret that feeling of worthlessness.  It is really a feeling of lack of worth, power and influence.  You will not lack worth if you realize you are a child of God, and you will not lack power and influence if you develop your own idea's and seek to infultrate the world with the various immunities that you carry, that will help bring the next generation to a higher level of conscience.

9.  It's a life-long struggle.  That's why you must learn patience, prayer and humility.

10.  Because nobody cares about the middle-class white kid.  That's why you must love and believe in yourself, and extirpate that emotion onto others.  This is the straight path.

11.  Thought you almost had it, but didn't, then theirs always the next game, sports, the microcosm of life.

12.  Keep asking.

Eldridge Cleaver