Author Topic: crop circles?  (Read 531 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
crop circles?
« on: January 25, 2004, 11:09:14 AM »
Yea tell me your opinions, i just watched this show, damn, shit makes you think...

Trauma-san

Re:crop circles?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 02:31:35 PM »
I think they're probably all fake.  At least 99% of them are, more likely all of them are.  Aliens advanced enough to fly this far would have no reason to land in a field and then leave again.  

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 03:17:10 PM »
I think they're probably all fake.  At least 99% of them are, more likely all of them are.  Aliens advanced enough to fly this far would have no reason to land in a field and then leave again.  

sorry man, as much as I always respect your opinions and your views and wide look on life thats gotta be one of the most stupidest comments I have ever read in my life.

How would you know what reason an alien would have or not have to land in a field.  Just from landing in that field the alien could take samples of our crops, take em back to their planet and grow fields of crops using the samples they took.  I agree with you in the way that I think they are probarly fake BUT, who knows.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 04:20:01 PM »
"One of the most stupidest comments".... no comment :)  Hey Brainchild, leave the science to us, partna!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 06:53:54 PM »
trauma, listen i understand what u mean, but like he said, u cant try to think like an alien, u dont know what they are thinking, plus, some of them are just incredible, it fuckin hard as shit for them to be made, almost imposibble, but like 40-50 % are hoaxes

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 01:51:02 AM »
some of the most intricate ones ever made were made last summer.. they had messages inside encoded in ASCII... must be man made..

i've been inside a crop circle :)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 06:42:15 AM »
i've been inside a crop circle :)

what was it like  ??? ive never been in a crop circle but i was in the last eclipse we had and that was pretty wierd !!

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 06:46:35 AM »
yeah eclipse was weird... being inside a crop circle was wack.. lol

i found it about a week before it was in the local papers

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2004, 07:15:28 AM »
I've just read too much about them to believe they're real, that's all.  Like O said, it's common knowledge that most are made by men, and I've also seen shows with groups of guys going out and making very elaborate crop circles.  They're all mathematicly laid out, do you think the bottom of a ship has all those different struts on the bottom of it, arranged in some huge elaborate mathematical puzzle? Hell no, it's just guys out there preying on the gulliable.  I believe in Aliens.  I just don't believe in Aliens that leave crop circles, it's bullshit.  

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2004, 07:30:14 AM »
seeing as though a lot of circles are made in the south and south west of england which is where i live, i feel a bit of a grasp on the alternative types around here.. glastonbury is still a hippy mecca.. its 30 mins from here.. i can get to stonehenge in under an hour.. we're pretty alternative down here. most people end up either like that, or as a something like a redneck.. i know the underground circles, i've done the 'real' rave scene known as 'free parties' here, none of this watered down glow stick bullshit.. they're real travellers, real underground types.. musicians, artists, shamans, druids.. oh and a white witch that took a shining to me ;)  i have had a big hunch for many years that the same people are involved in crop circles... people like spiral tribe -> http://uk.geocities.com/ukroachcontrol/st.html< - peep that old flyer.. look at this site >> http://www.partyvibe.com/archaic/crop/mindex.html ... why is a underground free party culture site hosting crop circle site stuff?

i've seen too many 'pop culture' type things like mandelbrots done as crop circles to take them as anything more than the product of artists..
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 07:33:57 AM by Overseer »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2004, 07:34:28 AM »
^ Exactly, although I didn't understand about half of that with the Britian-ese thrown in there, but I think I agree with you, patna.  

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2004, 07:47:30 AM »
lol.. which bits?

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2004, 07:56:47 AM »
I'm just playing, I don't think yall realize the language gap, lol.  Even "Bits" doesn't get used over heah.  

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2004, 08:01:23 AM »
i never have probs with stuff ya'll write.. lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2004, 08:09:52 AM »
That's because the world revolves around the u...... nevermind :)