Author Topic: Forget the Fighting....Step in here to debate me..  (Read 1240 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Forget the Fighting....Step in here to debate
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2002, 09:10:46 AM »
Why you gotta call me Princess?

You know damn well Im Tech

You know damn well I lost a bet and this is my name for a week

Rub it in my face why dont u!!!!!

*leaves thread in tears*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2002, 05:47:02 PM »
I guess you dont like America? Big suprise. I guess you dont like our forgien policy. Wow, No kidding. I guess you think that America is always wrong. Well Shit. If you dont like America, why do you support it and listen to American music? Why does What we do bother you so much?

-Engelwood

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2002, 06:00:31 PM »
1. I agree that if America didnt step into other countries affairs then we'd be looked at even WORSE then we are now (for not helpin anyone). However we just go about shit the wrong way. Tha government needs to set up new policies, and like some others have said...set up relationships. Try to HELP other countries, without enforcing OUR way of life on them. How can we "police" the rest of the world, when we still cant "police" our own country right? Not THAT many years ago, tha LAPD and the NYPD were rated among some of tha worst institutions in the world...as far as injustices to citizens.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2002, 06:41:45 PM »
tha LAPD and the NYPD were rated among some of tha worst institutions in the world...as far as injustices to citizens.

word,  ask any1 in tha NYC an they hate tha police.  They treat each every person like shit,  white,  black,  spanish, asian, dont matter.  all tha cops come from long island so what they see on TV is what they think of tha 5 borroughs,  so they think every1 there is a scumbag.  tha NYPD is one of tha only police forces in america that u dont have to be living in tha city 2 be a cop

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2002, 02:47:49 PM »
I guess you dont like America? Big suprise. I guess you dont like our forgien policy. Wow, No kidding. I guess you think that America is always wrong. Well Shit. If you dont like America, why do you support it and listen to American music? Why does What we do bother you so much?

-Engelwood

I disagree with American foreign policy so that means I should stop listening to rap?

Youre a fuckin idiot man, LOL , holy fuck youre stupid!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2002, 02:52:12 PM »
Super... You are the man!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2002, 03:08:49 PM »
stop rambling in incohesive sentences, step up like a man and let ya intelligence do the talking

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2002, 04:16:17 PM »

-Engelwood

LMAO!!!!! That's like saying "You think Aftermath Records shouldn't of released Truth Hurts, so why you listen to Eminem?"

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2002, 04:51:37 PM »

LMAO!!!!! That's like saying "You think Aftermath Records shouldn't of released Truth Hurts, so why you listen to Eminem?"

The point I was trying to make, is that there is SOOOOOO much anti-americanism on this board, but you forget who popularized the music you listen to. It wasnt Canada, It wasnt saudia Arabia, It wasnt Iraq... It was America.

Also,  Buy purchasing American CD's, you go aginst the boycott in the Arab world aginst American goods.

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2002, 05:18:21 PM »
1. I wouldn't care if America or any other country stepped up and looked out for the rest of the world as long as they do it soley for the benefit fo the people of the region they are interfering in, Fact is alot of the time they don't, It is all about what they can get out of it (Not just America either)

2. No, They can drive Iraq out of ocupied land but they ain't got no right to attack Iraq it's self unless the majority of the people of Iraq were rebelling against the governmet and were asking for American help, But attacking a country cause you don't like the way the act within their own borders is not right.

3.Give the Palestinians their land back, Most countries supported the creation of Israel cause they felt guilty after the holocaust, But the fact is you can't just take land of another country and not expect them to fight to get it back.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2002, 05:38:16 PM »
Fact is alot of the time they don't, It is all about what they can get out of it (Not just America either)

thank god some1 said that,  every anti american here come here an acts like america is tha only country that looks out for its own interest. I even posed tha question here an no1 answered me

ToNe1904

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2002, 09:30:11 PM »

The point I was trying to make, is that there is SOOOOOO much anti-americanism on this board, but you forget who popularized the music you listen to. It wasnt Canada, It wasnt saudia Arabia, It wasnt Iraq... It was America.

Also,  Buy purchasing American CD's, you go aginst the boycott in the Arab world aginst American goods.

umm, i dunno how many rap cd's u own? But last time i checked, many many many artist rap about the curruption of the American government, police, FBI, and other such agencies. Public Enemy damn near made a whole career out of critisizing and exposing truths about this type of shit. Peep a song, called "Kurupt" (i believe) on Kurupts latest album. So perhaps Kurupt shouldnt be allowed to listen to rap music anymore either. damn..LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2002, 09:48:30 PM »
y

umm, i dunno how many rap cd's u own? But last time i checked, many many many artist rap about the curruption of the American government, police, FBI, and other such agencies. Public Enemy damn near made a whole career out of critisizing and exposing truths about this type of shit. Peep a song, called "Kurupt" (i believe) on Kurupts latest album. So perhaps Kurupt shouldnt be allowed to listen to rap music anymore either. damn..LOL

I dont think you get it. Without America, there would be no gnagsta rap. There would be no rappers critizing the government if America didnt exist.

Thats why I love this place. you can do what the fuck you want. Try going to Iraq and releasing an album dissing Sadam. Try moving to Afghanistan and releasing an album about the taliban (durring their rule, it was illegal to listen to MUSIC). Actually, you probably could do that today, becasue America is playing a huge role in the reconstruction of that country... But why dont you see that? Why dont you see how we stopped the Massacre of innocent Muslims in the balkins? Slobodon Milosevic was killing millions of innocents, and we steped up to the plate to protect the innocent. It's easy to pick apart a country for all the bad shit it's done, but a lot harder to recognize the good its done for the world. If there was no America, everybody in Europe would be speaking German right now...

The great thing about this country is that if we have beef with you, and it comes down to war, we arent just gonna leave you hanging after we kick your ass. We are gonna pick you up, dust you off, and tell you: Look. You fucked up. We are here to help you now. If a country decieds to accept, cool, if not, hey, its their loss

(Want an example of a country that took our help? Look at post world war two Japan.)

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2002, 10:04:34 PM »
y

I dont think you get it. Without America, there would be no gnagsta rap. There would be no rappers critizing the government if America didnt exist.

Thats why I love this place. you can do what the fuck you want. Try going to Iraq and releasing an album dissing Sadam. Try moving to Afghanistan and releasing an album about the taliban (durring their rule, it was illegal to listen to MUSIC). Actually, you probably could do that today, becasue America is playing a huge role in the reconstruction of that country... But why dont you see that? Why dont you see how we stopped the Massacre of innocent Muslims in the balkins? Slobodon Milosevic was killing millions of innocents, and we steped up to the plate to protect the innocent. It's easy to pick apart a country for all the bad shit it's done, but a lot harder to recognize the good its done for the world. If there was no America, everybody in Europe would be speaking German right now...

The great thing about this country is that if we have beef with you, and it comes down to war, we arent just gonna leave you hanging after we kick your ass. We are gonna pick you up, dust you off, and tell you: Look. You fucked up. We are here to help you now. If a country decieds to accept, cool, if not, hey, its their loss

(Want an example of a country that took our help? Look at post world war two Japan.)

wow, i bet the Japanese people who lost loved ones in Hiroshima really feel special about us helping them lol. Im sick of u saying "you dont get it" when someone disagrees with u. Your opinion isnt fact homie. Whats funny about yur statement is this comment..."Thats why I love this place. you can do what the fuck you want". Then WHY ARE U trippin off people criticizing the government? If no one ever criticized or second guessed the government, we would be at the complete mercy of our government...and have a system somewhat like alot of those other countries u hate so much LOL. Im an American just like u. Only thing is, i occasionally try to look at the world from another view besides ours. Of course, we cant understand what its like to be other people...but u dont even TRY. U complain about others only lookin at the negatives in our system here, how many positive things have u said about Americas "enemies"? I dont believe in tha idea that there is a "good" and an "evil" side when it comes to us and our enemies. If u ask Americans, theyd give u a long list of countries who are "evil". If u ask ALL of those countries...theyd probably give u 1 country thats "evil"...us. Now, is that just sum sort of coincidence? Im not saying we are evil, but im not so quick to judge another country as evil either.

infinite59

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2002, 01:21:19 AM »
1. I wouldn't care if America or any other country stepped up and looked out for the rest of the world as long as they do it soley for the benefit fo the people of the region they are interfering in, Fact is alot of the time they don't, It is all about what they can get out of it (Not just America either)

2. No, They can drive Iraq out of ocupied land but they ain't got no right to attack Iraq it's self unless the majority of the people of Iraq were rebelling against the governmet and were asking for American help, But attacking a country cause you don't like the way the act within their own borders is not right.

3.Give the Palestinians their land back, Most countries supported the creation of Israel cause they felt guilty after the holocaust, But the fact is you can't just take land of another country and not expect them to fight to get it back.

Ameeeeen.