Author Topic: Forget the Fighting....Step in here to debate me..  (Read 1302 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Forget the Fighting....Step in here to debate
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2002, 03:30:18 AM »

wow, i bet the Japanese people who lost loved ones in Hiroshima really feel special about us helping them lol. Im sick of u saying "you dont get it" when someone disagrees with u. Your opinion isnt fact homie. Whats funny about yur statement is this comment..."Thats why I love this place. you can do what the fuck you want". Then WHY ARE U trippin off people criticizing the government? If no one ever criticized or second guessed the government, we would be at the complete mercy of our government...and have a system somewhat like alot of those other countries u hate so much LOL. Im an American just like u. Only thing is, i occasionally try to look at the world from another view besides ours. Of course, we cant understand what its like to be other people...but u dont even TRY. U complain about others only lookin at the negatives in our system here, how many positive things have u said about Americas "enemies"? I dont believe in tha idea that there is a "good" and an "evil" side when it comes to us and our enemies. If u ask Americans, theyd give u a long list of countries who are "evil". If u ask ALL of those countries...theyd probably give u 1 country thats "evil"...us. Now, is that just sum sort of coincidence? Im not saying we are evil, but im not so quick to judge another country as evil either.

Ameen for this one too
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2002, 09:34:00 AM »

wow, i bet the Japanese people who lost loved ones in Hiroshima really feel special about us helping them lol. Im sick of u saying "you dont get it" when someone disagrees with u. Your opinion isnt fact homie. Whats funny about yur statement is this comment..."Thats why I love this place. you can do what the fuck you want". Then WHY ARE U trippin off people criticizing the government? If no one ever criticized or second guessed the government, we would be at the complete mercy of our government...and have a system somewhat like alot of those other countries u hate so much LOL. Im an American just like u. Only thing is, i occasionally try to look at the world from another view besides ours. Of course, we cant understand what its like to be other people...but u dont even TRY. U complain about others only lookin at the negatives in our system here, how many positive things have u said about Americas "enemies"? I dont believe in tha idea that there is a "good" and an "evil" side when it comes to us and our enemies. If u ask Americans, theyd give u a long list of countries who are "evil". If u ask ALL of those countries...theyd probably give u 1 country thats "evil"...us. Now, is that just sum sort of coincidence? Im not saying we are evil, but im not so quick to judge another country as evil either.

The reason I say: "You just dont get it" is beacsue you keep missing the points Im making...

Yes, what we did to japan was an UGLY thing, but it would have been a lot easier to just say: "Hey, you fucked with the wrong country, dont do it again" and then just leave. Instead, we invested time, money, and heart and soul and some of the best minds in the US at the time to helping that country get back on its feet.... Can you tell me about the japanese constitution that america helped construct? Can you tell me the flaw in the Meiji constitution that helped military fanatiscim and imperialistic tendencais become common place in the Japanese government? Could you tell me the date American Occupation of japan ended? Could you tell my the amount of growth and prosperity that occured in Japan thanks to America? Sure, Hiroshim and Nagasaki were two of the most horrific events ever, but the USA helped put the building blocks in place for Japan to become one of the most successfull countries in the world today.

ToNe1904

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2002, 11:02:06 AM »

The reason I say: "You just dont get it" is beacsue you keep missing the points Im making...

Yes, what we did to japan was an UGLY thing, but it would have been a lot easier to just say: "Hey, you fucked with the wrong country, dont do it again" and then just leave. Instead, we invested time, money, and heart and soul and some of the best minds in the US at the time to helping that country get back on its feet.... Can you tell me about the japanese constitution that america helped construct? Can you tell me the flaw in the Meiji constitution that helped military fanatiscim and imperialistic tendencais become common place in the Japanese government? Could you tell me the date American Occupation of japan ended? Could you tell my the amount of growth and prosperity that occured in Japan thanks to America? Sure, Hiroshim and Nagasaki were two of the most horrific events ever, but the USA helped put the building blocks in place for Japan to become one of the most successfull countries in the world today.

man i understand what youre saying. I just know that our governemnt does nothing for another country, unless there is some sort of gain in it for us. And thats what people dont like. Its fine to worry about yourself, and your own. What people hate, is tha fact that we cover it up with this fake "concern for others" attitude. When i say "we", i dont mean you and me. We dont run the country. But i think so much stuff in this country is hidden from the public, by the government. And what ive seen from a big part of the public, is that they like it that way. We like to think that we help out the world every chance we get. That we arent greedy, and just do for others. How come only Americans feel that way about our government? Anyways, this is going nowhere. Its good that yur so proud of yah country dawg, but u gotta recognize both its postives AND negatives...or else the negatives will never disappear.

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2002, 11:23:45 AM »
If you want to talk about American involvment in World War Two think about this,

1. America never came into World War Two untill they were attacked, They only came in to defend them selves not help others and the English had been holding off the Germans very well and in my personal opinion the reason there was such a big change in the war at that point was because Germany made the mistake of attacking Russia, Russia took alot out of them as well as making the Russians enimes instead of the allies they were to the Germans.

2. Japan was ready to surrender as long as the Emperor could remain as the head of the state, Americans didn't want that and bombed them, That is some sick shit to use a a atom bomb, especially when the other country was already near  surrendering. The fact is the American government used those inocennt people as test subjects for the atom bomb, And whats worse, Some extremists jacking a plane and flying it into a building or a government investing a shit load of money on developing a weapon of mass destruction and using it on heavly populated citys.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2002, 07:31:26 PM »
If you want to talk about American involvment in World War Two think about this,

1. America never came into World War Two untill they were attacked, They only came in to defend them selves not help others and the English had been holding off the Germans very well and in my personal opinion the reason there was such a big change in the war at that point was because Germany made the mistake of attacking Russia, Russia took alot out of them as well as making the Russians enimes instead of the allies they were to the Germans.

2. Japan was ready to surrender as long as the Emperor could remain as the head of the state, Americans didn't want that and bombed them, That is some sick shit to use a a atom bomb, especially when the other country was already near  surrendering. The fact is the American government used those inocennt people as test subjects for the atom bomb, And whats worse, Some extremists jacking a plane and flying it into a building or a government investing a shit load of money on developing a weapon of mass destruction and using it on heavly populated citys.

I really dont know where to begin with all of your errors. Have you ever taken a high school history class? If so you would realize that 95% of what you just said is incorrect.

1.) The English were holding off the Germans well on their own? With the vast majority of countries under axis control, do you think the British would be able to hold off all of Europe?! Sure, the Channel Islands were the only British territory that was captured during the war, but show me ONE single shred of evidence that says the "English had been holding off the Germans very well" Sure, you said its your personal opinion, but 99.9% of historians will disagree with you. U-boats made it so that goods and supplies were not getting to Brittan, and they couldn't get any from mainland Europe because of the Nazi's.

2.) Do you even realize why we used the bomb? Have you ever even read Ibuse's Black rain? If not, I suggest that you pick up a used copy somewhere. It tells not only of the horrors of the atomic bomb, but also what was really happening in Japan at the time of the bombing. The emperor was not "ready to surrender" like you said, he was prepping his people for homeland defense. I don’t have the book with me as I type this, but there is a VERY interesting part where Ibuse writes about how the Emperor tells the people of Japan in a radio address to get ready for an invasion. He tells them to do whatever it takes to kill as many invaders as possible. The Japanese were NOT going to back down. Also, do you know how many American lives would have been lost in a ground invasion of Japan and its occupied territories? If not, you should really do some reading. It would have cost nearly 1 million American lives, far more than the Atomic bombing. Now don’t get your collective panties in a bunch. The Atomic bombing was probably the worst thing this country has ever done, but how many people were killed in the bombings? And how many Americans would have been killed? Sure it sounds vicious now, but if you can, put yourself in a WW2 mindset. How would you feel about your friends and your relatives going off to fight the war in Japan? You wouldn’t want them to go. What if you could end the war with one swift blow, saving American lives? Sure you America haters out there will whine and moan about how America does/did this bad and that bad, but really… People lost their lives so that little fuckers like yourself could grow up and have your anti-American views.

I love this country becasue it allows people like you to have your own flawed opinions. Try moving to Iran and talking bad about their government. See how they like that.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2002, 11:12:37 PM »

I love this country becasue it allows people like you to have your own flawed opinions.

The problem with that statement is that it's not just America that gives you that right.

Canada and the majority of the 50 or so countries in Europe give you that right

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2002, 11:21:06 PM »

do you think the British would be able to hold off all of Europe?!

Britain, France and Russia, remember. 3 of the top 4 military powers in Europe

The tide had turned since 1943 when the Germans were killing us with the U - Boat blockades.  We were in control, the Americans helped us to finish it quicker.

You have a lot to thank us for

ToNe1904

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2002, 11:24:18 PM »

I love this country becasue it allows people like you to have your own flawed opinions. Try moving to Iran and talking bad about their government. See how they like that.

see, u have my respect with yur post until u get to a stupidass comment like this. Can u tell me what a "flawed opinion" is? I think i have YOUR definition right here...

Flawed Opinion: An opinion that isnt like mine.

As for the war, perhaps "u didnt get the point" of what anyones been saying about the Atomic bomb. It IS one of, if not the most horrible thing this country has done. And as for "saving American lives", the lives we were saving were our own soldiers lives. People who were supposed to be "giving their lives for the country". The people we killed by bombing, were civilians. Thats the problem. Just like u say how the "terrorists" of 9/11 were pure evil for killing citizens, maybe thats true..but this country has done the same. U have to view yourself by the same judgements u place on other people. Tech stated it pretty well when he gave a view that alot of Americans have, "It isnt terrorism if i have an F16" (sorry if i misquoted that at all).

Im not anti-American at all. Although thats what u like to call anyone who brings attention to this countries problems, or mistakes. But you are so lost in yur own lil warped patriotism, that youre blind. America is a great country, as are many others. Id rather live here then anywhere else in the world. BUT, i dont for one second pretend this country hasnt done some fucked up thingz in its past...and continues to do sum fucked up things. U give off tha perception that u think America is perfect. Now THATS ignorance. Maybe u dont really feel that way, im just saying thats the image u portray on tha board. Youre probably a pretty educated dood homie, so i aint attackin u on that level. I respect that u backin up yur arguments with sum facts. But I just dont like that attitude that, America is better then everyone else shit. U feel me? Peace.

ToNe1904

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2002, 11:28:06 PM »

The tide had turned since 1943 when the Germans were killing us with the U - Boat blockades.  We were in control, the Americans helped us to finish it quicker.

lol@ Fench military!

As for America thankin u, we already did...we gave u McDonalds and Pizza Hut. LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2002, 11:34:35 PM »

And you have a lot to thank us for as well! Even tho we werent "In" the war until pearl harbor, you have to admit that it was cool of us to send you guys supplies, support, etc...

The french fell went down faster than a prostitue on a saturday night...

Russia was getting her ass kicked untill the winter...

you guys were holing your own, but you have to admit, our help with didnt hurt.

I'd say 42 was the turning point in Europe. in the late spring/early summer, the British stoped the german drive twards egypt, and pushed Romel back to lybia. Then in november, when the American forces landed in French NA, they fucked up Italy and german forces. Also, Russia Stopped the Nazi drive at the gates of leningrad...

You have to admit it would have been VERY hard for Britan to do this all herself...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2002, 03:23:01 AM »

But the fact is you can't just take land of another country and not expect them to fight to get it back.

lol...there was no country there man, when Israel Was declared, there wasn't even an authonomy...they created it only later to get the jews out....what was here be4 is people from differend backgrounds and tribes that felt intimidated by all the jews who started to flow to this land, and united only later to CUT the tumer(=jews, as they saw it) out using political force and acseptance by seemingly un-involved sides, while also using terrorism as a weapon in paralile....to get to their cause.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2002, 11:11:20 AM »
So your telling me that in 1948 when the state of Israel was decleared that the land it was made up of was part of no country prior to that. That that land was land was not taken fron other countrys by the Untied Nations and then given to the Jews to live on.

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2002, 11:40:26 AM »

...And as for "saving American lives", the lives we were saving were our own soldiers lives. People who were supposed to be "giving their lives for the country". The people we killed by bombing, were civilians...

Im not anti-American at all. Although thats what u like to call anyone who brings attention to this countries problems, or mistakes. But you are so lost in yur own lil warped patriotism, that youre blind. America is a great country, as are many others. Id rather live here then anywhere else in the world. BUT, i dont for one second pretend this country hasnt done some fucked up thingz in its past...and continues to do sum fucked up things. U give off tha perception that u think America is perfect. Now THATS ignorance. Maybe u dont really feel that way, im just saying thats the image u portray on tha board. Youre probably a pretty educated dood homie, so i aint attackin u on that level. I respect that u backin up yur arguments with sum facts. But I just dont like that attitude that, America is better then everyone else shit. U feel me? Peace.

1.) Just becasue these poeple singed up to give their lives, dosent mean all of them are going to die. Pretend that you are a father, who has 2 kids, both males, both in the army. They have just been sent off to the pacific to fight the Japanese. How would you feel if somebody could end the war, and in effect, save your Son's life?

2.) I'm VERY proud of my country and what It stands for. When you say: "i dont for one second pretend this country hasnt done some fucked up thingz in its past...and continues to do sum fucked up things." I agree with you. Have you turned a blind eye twards all the other countries in the world? Have you forgotten that Saddam Gassed his OWN citizens? Have you forgotten the atrocities that occur in Iran on a daily basis? Do you rememeber the Taliban? Im just saying, If you count all the bad things America has done, dont forget all the other shit others have done as well...

Ive noticed that its hard to see it when somebody does lots of good, but easy to see when they do bad.

It's like the puff daddy effect. When you are at the top, the people who hate you grow...  ;D

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2002, 11:46:41 AM »
Do you realize there are countrys other than America who don't treat their citizens bad and don't do bad shit, You are comparing America to some pretty bad countrys, Commpare it to England, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Austria, Sweeden not just the really fucked up ones and then see how good it looks.

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2002, 11:54:03 AM »
I love this country becasue it allows people like you to have your own flawed opinions. Try moving to Iran and talking bad about their government. See how they like that

Your arogant, You think the only people here are Americans, I don't live in America i live in country where i can say what i like about my government and we don't fuck over other countrys and make out like were doing it for some nobal cause.