Am i right or wrong?

You're sooooooooo Right
38 (82.6%)
You're sooooooooo Wrong
4 (8.7%)
I'm too dumb to understand the question
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: [poll] something people do that i dont understand  (Read 745 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:[poll] something people do that i dont understand
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2004, 11:36:20 AM »
man, I don't know the statistics or anything, but do you guys really believe jail makes people better?  I don't.  Most people, once they gone to prison, their lives are forever changed in many ways.  There needs to be a better solution.  Do I have one?  No.  How do you know, that now that Tray Deee is locked up, it ain't just gonna make him way more pissed and wanna shoot more people?  At least if he got let out and had to pay a fine, he probably wouldn't be so pissed.  DUI"s, I dunno, I don't think they warrant jail.  Man, our country promotes alcohol so fuckin much.  What the fuck do you expect?  You always got 2 sides to things.

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2004, 11:37:39 AM »
so DUI doesnt matter? even for aa guy who previously killed someone while DUI?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2004, 12:24:21 PM »
lol, one person not completly agreein with seer yet there's been loads of "free yayo/ras/whoever" posts.....where y'all at ? ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2004, 12:32:35 PM »
I could give a shit if Tray Deee killed the president, I still say Free HIm!

Pfft, that's because you're a dumbass who never even mastered a 3 year old's understanding of Right and Wrong.  You oughta beat your momma's ass for being such a fucking failure to you.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2004, 02:54:28 PM »

Pfft, that's because you're a dumbass who never even mastered a 3 year old's understanding of Right and Wrong.  You oughta beat your momma's ass for being such a fucking failure to you.  

Eat a dick up and hick up.  You think I give one fuck about George Bush?  Hell no, he's a  fucking asshole, and fuck him.  You fuckin luv Bush tho, like people on here luv snoop.  You would suck bush's dick if you had the opportunity.  You stand up for bush so fuckin much, yet he don't give a shit about you.  Face the fucking facts Trauma.  I oughtta beat yo momma's ass for teachin your dumb ass to speak.  Now go defend bush on some more of his bullshit while you jackoff to colin powell speeches you fucking faggot.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2004, 03:16:16 PM »

Jome

budsmokeronly

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2004, 05:05:47 PM »
and anyways to adress Seer's point about groupies only saying free these guys because they want music to be put out.

I think you using the wrong word by saying groupies.  Of course I'm saying free these guys because I want music put out by them.  I don't give a shit about any rappers personal life.  I don't know one rapper personally, so why would I care about anything except for the music they put out.  Don't get me wrong, I would feel sad if they died or something, but 98% of what goes on in their own personal life does not concern me.  People who wish these rappers to be free for reasons other than music I would call groupies though.  But because I wish Ras Kass wasn't locked up makes me a retarded groupie?

And what the fuck is wrong with wanting these guys to be free anyways?  It ain't like they are some huge fucking threat to society.  There are a lot worse people out in the world.  Sure Ras Kass killed someone while driving.  He already served his time for that.  Yes, I agree, someone who kills another while driving should face some jail time.  But he never killed anyone on this offence.  

Fucking look at the guys in charge of Enron and Worldcom.  They fucking ruined many, many peoples lives.  Tray Deee and half dead didn't ruin anyone's life, yet they are locked up and the enron and worldcom guys are not locked up.

Look how many worldwide military and civilian deaths have come since bush has been in office.  Shit, all those people who died on 9/11 died because of something our government has done.  You see anyone in jail from our government?

Oh yeah, Trauma the Bush dickryder.  Bush got a DUI or 2, you think he went to jail?  Hell no he didn't.

Jail is fucked up.  If you have never been there, then you don't know shit about it, and I'll tell you to shove your opinion about it up your fucking ass.  I would never wish jail on anyone not committing a violent or sexual offense.

Jay Z stabbed somebody and never went to jail.
Puffy basically had someone shot and never went to jail.
Nate dogg committed arson on his GF car and never went to jail.
Eminem's bullshit he did and never went to jail.
Snoop dogg was caught with nearly 1 pound of chronic and never went to jail.

What did Tray Deee, Half Dead, and Ras Kass do to go to jail?
Ras- Drunk Driving
Tray Deee- illegal weapons possession
Half dead - Who knows

Are you really telling me ^^^^^ that is fair?  Thats all I want to know, if you think that is fair, then I am not even continuing the discussion anymore.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2004, 07:52:53 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2004, 09:48:21 PM »
I wasn't even talking specifically about the president, just your attitude that you don't give a fuck if people KILL people, they should get away with it, lol. You're an ignorant motherfucker, and 28 to 1 agree on this thread.  That's less than a 4% chance that you know what the fuck you're talking about, 96 says I just fucked you up.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2004, 09:54:29 PM »
I wasn't even talking specifically about the president, just your attitude that you don't give a fuck if people KILL people, they should get away with it, lol. You're an ignorant motherfucker, and 28 to 1 agree on this thread.  That's less than a 4% chance that you know what the fuck you're talking about, 96 says I just fucked you up.  

you think I give a shit about no one but one person agreeing with me?  I could care less.  there is a lot of dumb ass people on here including yourself.  I don't have an attitude about not givin a fuck if people kill.  If you read my post I agreed that people should be locked up for murder.  The whole original intent of that post was to show that I wanted tray deee out of jail no matter what he did, so that he could make music, because he is my favorite rapper.  I used the example of him killing the president because that would be a huge crime and definately deserve lock up.  your bush dickryding ass took it to heart though, cause you can stand people talking bad about bush.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2004, 11:04:33 PM »
Free C-Murder!!!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2004, 11:27:56 PM »
Free Charles Manson!!!!

Free Saddam Hussein!!!!

Free The UnaBomber!!!

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2004, 12:06:09 AM »
No offence, but you think that Snoop owning nearly a pound of chronic is worse of a crime than that of Tray Deee and Ras Kass ???
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

budsmokeronly

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2004, 12:49:01 AM »
yeah trauma good comparisons.  hmm, drunk driver vs serial killer - good one.

and owning a pound of weed could get you a couple years in prison.  ras kass got a dui, and tray deee only violated his parole by having a gun.  All in all, I don't believe you should be locked up for any of those offenses.