Am i right or wrong?

You're sooooooooo Right
38 (82.6%)
You're sooooooooo Wrong
4 (8.7%)
I'm too dumb to understand the question
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: [poll] something people do that i dont understand  (Read 758 times)

Don Seer

Re:[poll] something people do that i dont understand
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2004, 01:18:08 AM »
yeah trauma good comparisons.  hmm, drunk driver vs serial killer - good one.

and owning a pound of weed could get you a couple years in prison.  ras kass got a dui, and tray deee only violated his parole by having a gun.  All in all, I don't believe you should be locked up for any of those offenses.

stupid..

like i said before BOTH of them have previous records..

ras kass is stupid to get caught for DUI when he previously got done for killnig someone while DUI..

they are **parole violations**. its not the actual crime they're going to jail for.. u get caught for something 'small' when on parole u go back to jail..

dont u understand that?!

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2004, 01:38:31 AM »
^ two options.

1. He's not intelligent enough to understand a simple concept, oh, you know, the MOST simple concept, good vs. bad.  

or

2. He understands, but is too proud to admit he was wrong when he made his first vague statement, so now he's backed himself into a corner and has to lie lie lie about his true feelings to cover up his first remark.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2004, 11:50:01 AM »
^^^or

3. you both got your heads up your ass (most likely scenario)

Thank you for teaching me the REAL right and wrong Trauma, now I know.  Where did you learn that?  In the Right vs Wrong encyclopedia?  Or did you have Harvard professors teach you?  I bet you scored 100% on the Right vs Wrong test right Trauma?

hey I think abortion is a good thing.  I must be a stupid fucking idiot according to trauma, because in the laws of Right and Wrong, abortion is blatently wrong.

Right and Wrong is based on your own morals and ethics you fuckin jack ass.  To cornholes such as yourself, you believe smoking pot is wrong, and I don't.  Who is right, me or you?  You must be right, cause Trauma aka Issac Einstein Roosevelt is never wrong, he even sets examples of what is right and what is wrong.  Killing thousands of people so that you can become richer off oil is right, huh Trauma.

And anyways, for the people who ride the short bus and where a helmet 24/7, I never said what these rappers did was right, show me where I said that.  I said what they did, does not constitute jail time imo, but my opinion is wrong, right Trauma?

And Trauma, what about your favorite person after Bush - Micheal Jackson.  Shouldn't he be locked up for life, cause he did wrong right?  I mean its impossible for our government/police/authorities/court system to ever make a mistake right?

Oh yeah, argue my point about all those other rappers going to jail, pick the one that did the smallest crime.  So tell me Seer, why aren't those other guys locked up in jail?  Jay Z stabbed somebody, Puffy had someone shot and killed, eminem pistol whipped somebody ( I think), and Nate Dogg got busted for arson.  Why aren't they in jail?  I mean, our legal system is 100% fair, and it doesn't matter how much money you have right?  I mean violating parole for haveing guns, or getting a DUI is 100's of times worse than stabbing someone or haveing some one shot, right?

I bet Trauma and Seer are the type of people that believe police are always right, along with courts and judges.  Do you guys get a warm feeling throughout your body when someone gets a couple of years in prison for possession of drugs?  I bet you guys think prison really is a rehabilatation center, and most people who go in, come out smelling like roses and ready to host Mr. Rogers show.  

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2004, 01:05:03 PM »
hey I think abortion is a good thing

Whoa.. Let’s not talk that abortion talk.. The only acceptable reason to condone abortion is in pregnancies resulting from rape.  Seeing my two kids born changed my whole opinion on abortion and I aint feelin it.  That’s just my two cents.. Not like it even matters seeing as how the main topic's about what should and shouldn't warrent jail time.. but I just had to speak up for the parents (AND MOSTLY FOR THE KIDZ) out there.  My stomach turned when I read that Grundy loc.. thats all.  Had to speak up on it.

Ax
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 01:21:45 PM by Axle_Fohley »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Trauma-san

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2004, 01:08:10 PM »
Didn't read your reply grunchy, because it isn't worth my time, but I did realize another thing.  Isn't Ras Kass Driving around after killing someone DWI, really just him ATTEMPTING to be a serial Killer? LOL Stupid motherfucker, hopefully you'll be the one he kills next.  

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2004, 01:11:21 PM »
^ exactly what i was trying to explain but it doesnt matter.. he's just trying to wind us up...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2004, 02:52:26 PM »
LMAO! ok, Ras Kass killed one person while he was drinking and driving.  he didn't kill the person on purpose, he had no intent of killing anybody.  Are you seriously saying that by Ras Kass doin that he is as horrible of a person as the unibomber, saddam, and charles manson?  Are you really that fuckin dumb?

And Axel, yes I think abortion is a good thing.  There is a lot of fucked up family's out there.  Lots of kids who live bad lives, because their parents cannot take responsibility for them.  I would rather see a 17 year old alcholic, ciggarette smoking, pregnent  girl who is still in High School, and no where near ready to raise a child, get an abortion over haveing a child.  I could give many examples of how abortion can be good, but this thread ain't about that.

Bottom line is this:
Seer thought it was dumb that people said Free *****, because he believes these rappers should do their time, and that people just wanted them free because they wanted music.  I already said long ago, that I only cared about their music, and of course that is the only reason I want them free.  Their is fucking thousands of people locked up for the same crimes that these rappers committed.  Do I give a shit about any of them being free?  No.  If Ras Kass didn't make rap music, then I wouldn't give one shit if he was in jail or not, I don't know the guy.  I explained this multiple times, yet people on this forum are too fuckin dumb to understand.  Somehow, jackasses like Trauma, twist my words into his own fuckin bassackwards logic, because he got butthurt that I said something bad about the president.  There is a lot of close minded ignorant people on this forum.  It sure is great we have people here who consider Ras Kass an equal threat to society as Saddam, the unibomber, and Charles Manson.  Fuck, I feel sorry for the defendants if you guys ever get jury duty.

Don Seer

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2004, 03:14:15 PM »
LMAO! ok, Ras Kass killed one person while he was drinking and driving.  he didn't kill the person on purpose, he had no intent of killing anybody.  Are you seriously saying that by Ras Kass doin that he is as horrible of a person as the unibomber, saddam, and charles manson?  Are you really that fuckin dumb?

did i mention the unibomber, saddam, or charles manson?  no.. dont put words in my mouth. and that BS in your signature shows what a baby you are.

yes the first time "he didnt mean to".. but its pretty dumb to repeat that mistake multiple times knowing that before it cost someone their life.

just because you dont mean to doesnt mean its ok.

wouldnt the guilt from that fuck a person up? wouldnt you not drink-drive again?

he hasnt disputed the fact that he was going to go to jail, quite the opposite in fact.

the abortion thing has nothing to do with this thread until you brought in here here, and other putrid attempt to try and justify your opinion.
and btw.. i agree with abortion if its done for the right reasons, rape, teen pregnancy, or generally to prevent an unwanted child.. but i prefer a sooner rather than later approach, mean terminations early in the term, not way in.

so your  bottom line is.. you want them free because they're rappers you like, and thats it. no matter what crime they committed they should be exempt so you can buy their music.. where they glorify crimes they wouldnt ever go to jail for (in your world) ;)

its fair enough to wish they were outta jail, i wish they were out making music, but i also wish they werent so stupid to get put inside again in the first place.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2004, 03:42:57 PM »
^^^ do you read my posts?  Trauma was the one who mentioned the unimbomber and all them.  I never said you did, so don't put words in my fuckin mouth.  I never once said that Ras Kass didn't make a mistake by drinking and driving.  I was telling truama that it is ridiculous to compare his crime to those of saddam, manson, and the unibomber.

Get this through your head:
I'm not arguing the crimes anybody did, I don't care about them.  I don't care about rappers personal lives.  The only reason I even know who Ras Kass and Tray Deee are is because of their music, no other reason.  Yeah I want them freed from prison so that they can make new music.  I don't want them free, because of their crimes, I want them free soley for the fact that they make good music.  Are they ever gonna get free just to make music?  of course not, that would be ridiculous.  I just stated multiple times throughout the thread, why I would say free tray deee.  but you guys just take all this shit to heart, like I'm a fuckin parole officer about to let some deadly ass criminals out into society.

No, overseer, I did not use abortion to justify any part of my argument.  I used it as an example to show Trauma how dumb he is for talking about right and wrong like they are some written rules.

and seer about my sig:
yes I find it very funny that people like yourselves will bring up all this defense of why Tray Deee and Ras Kass should be locked up in jail.  From what I have read in your posts, and others in this thread, you guys make it seem like these rappers have committed huge crimes and are a huge danger to society.  Yet when they drop albums, you same people are going to go out and buy those albums, and support these criminals.  If you really believe that they have done such wrong, then you would not support them.  I don't support what Bush has done, so I'm not gonna vote for him.  You guys don't support these rappers actions yet you are still going to support them?  What if your money helps ras kass buy alcohol, or tray deee buy gunz?  It doesn't make sense to me.  I don't support drunk driving, but I only judge rappers on their music, not their personal matters.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2004, 01:08:31 PM »
Fuck the law.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2004, 04:04:36 PM »
Bad Azz Mo' Fucka

i feel you 100% man.  these cats just don't understand.  and much respect for sitting here and laying out the foundation for your argument against these odds.

let me just pull one of your statements out:
Right and Wrong is based on your own morals and ethics you fuckin jack ass.

you hit the nail on the head with the hammer, right there.
ethics, "right" and "wrong"...it's all subjective.  if a person is a christian, then "right" and "wrong" for them is going to be defined by:
the bible
the ten commandments
the teachings of jesus christ

if a person is a muslim then "right" and "wrong" is going to be based on
the koran
the teachings of the prophet mohammad
the bible
the teachings of jesus christ

if a person believes in karma and balance then "right" and "wrong" will be based on their interpretation of the golden rule or something similar.

however, if a person is a hedonist, or a nihilist or an atheist...it's pretty much anything goes.

heh.  "right" and "wrong" need only be consistent with the beliefs of the individual evaluating that situation.

i see people saying silly shit like:

I want him freed - just after he's paid debt to society.

fuck society.  there is no such thing as a debt to society.  there is no such thing as "civic duty".  that's just a sophism that societies disseminate to their members to help maintain order.

i'd like to see ras kass, tray dee, b.g. knocc out, lil half dead, suge...etc.  back on the streets.

these cats that are arguing against that don't appreciate the criminal philosophy.  they can't comprehend that criminal mentality.

here's the 2˘ rundown:
a) the government has no moral authority.  the government's authority comes solely from force, from their police, the national guard...etc.

b) as a result, people are free to do whatever their moral beliefs will allow.

in any conflict, there is no right and wrong dictating what the outcome should be.  it's a matter of personal preference.  it's a question of sides.  "who's side are you on?"  what would you like to see happen?  what's your vision/desire for the future?

i'll address the cats that were mentioned:
"ras kass - drunk driving"
who gives a fuck?  his behavior was reckless, we've seen the potential consequences of his actions in the past.  personally i think he should lose his license for the rest of his life, but that's about it.  prison?  no.

"tray deee - gun charges"
gun charges are bullshit; just the governments way of cataloguing what people are doing.  i don't want the government keeping track of what i'm doing.  fuck the government.

"free lil hd - robbery"
hey, criminals can thrive in large societies like this one.  too bad dude got caught.  personally, i don't want to see old boy in prison, i don't give a fuck that he robbed someone.  i don't give a fuck about "everyone" in the world.  had lil hd robbed someone i know; if we knew who did it shit would get dealt with, otherwise..."shit happens".

[my nigga] bg knocc out - [attempted?] murder on some gang bang shit

i don't really know all the details about this one.  gang banging (trippin' off colors, set trippin' in general, black on black violence, that goes on in every hood in every city, in general) is some shit that i have a problem with.  have love for your neighborhood, but it's all the same community.  people should view their communities like their family.  they need to work together, get shit poppin' with their family.  you don't settle beefs in your family with gunplay or murder.  you settle it with heated discussion, or with fists.  save the guns for the police, for those other communities and societies that have exploited and oppressed your community as a whole.

i mean, at the largest scale, these cats are fighting over control of the streets, over shit like drug money or whatever, ultimately over what amounts to only hundreds of thousands or at most a few millions of dollars.  to put that in perspective, you look at the american government, these muthafuckaz started a war and have already made billions of dollars off that.  and none of bush's homeboys got killed in that war.  he has other muthafuckaz handling the dirty work.  muthafuckaz might talk about stopping apartheid in south africa, but debeers still has a lock on that diamond industry and are making billions.  so for cats to get caught up in gang bangin' and fighting over some streets and small money, their whole perspective is twisted.  they need to look at the big picture.  so i've gotta be a little critical of [my nigga] b.g. knocc out; while he's talking like he's changed his perspective and joined the n.o.i., i think it's unfortunate that so many people need to go to prison before they can catch a glimpse of the bigger picture.  but do i want to see knocc out in prison?  hell no.  i'd have liked to see someone catch his ear and spit some knowlege to him and maybe change his perspective before all that shit went down.  like them n.o.i. cats.  they do good work in the streets, getting at the people.  disseminating knowledge.

but fuck prison.

and personally, my lil cousin was locked up for 3 years or so and is supposed to be getting out in february, over some armed robbery shit.  plus he still has some drug charges pending in another county, and apparently they can't resolve that while he's incarcerated in another jurisdiction.  so hopefully that will get resolved and he won't need to do any more time.  and i feel a little responsible that at the time i wasn't able to grab him by the arm and tell him to "slow down" or whatever.  fuck it.  but there's no way that i'm happy with my cousin being in prison or anything like that.  what type of hater shit is that???

if i get out of prison and muthafuckaz are on some "good for you, you needed that" shit, i'm on some "fuck you" shit.  some "you're not on my side, you're an enemy" shit.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 04:49:36 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam