Author Topic: WWE Royal Rumble  (Read 431 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:WWE Royal Rumble
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2004, 05:49:10 AM »
"As with wrestling, this event used to be class.  Usually a underdog would win and it would be awesome, now you can easily tell whos going to win the event before he even reaches the ring.  SHIT!"

Actually I could always tell who was gonna win but yes WWE does suck today BUT they are getting better.
but I don't really care anymore because I will always have Ring of Honor ....God bless em ...they are the only company who can have a champion reign for about a year (Samoa Joe) and keep it interesting unlike the HHH reign last year
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 05:55:06 AM by Fattak »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2004, 11:11:14 AM »
damn, is undertaker gonna come back with the oldschool music when he wore black and grey, and had paul bearor with the original urn?

that would be so classic if they did that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2004, 01:14:13 PM »
The thing i've always loved about the Rumble was the way the music plays just before they come out, and back in the day people always used to turn up who hadn't wrestled for years, and you were thinking whose music is that for like the first few notes before they came out, and then you would remember. Haven't watched it for years though.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2004, 02:58:39 PM »
Chris Benoit vs. HHH is a joke, that's what we're left with after 20 years of great wrestlemanias.  Maybe next year Spike Dudley will defend the championship against Mark Henry.  

bez

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2004, 03:56:42 PM »
The thing i've always loved about the Rumble was the way the music plays just before they come out, and back in the day people always used to turn up who hadn't wrestled for years, and you were thinking whose music is that for like the first few notes before they came out, and then you would remember. Haven't watched it for years though.

yer...thats the dope bit.  Everyone goes 5,4,3,2,1 then the horn sounds and somebodys music comes on.

Dope. lol

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2004, 06:22:53 PM »
Posted by: Ronnie  Posted on: Today at 05:58:39pm  
Chris Benoit vs. HHH is a joke

i dont think its a joke because chris benoit is one of the best wrestlers around. he just doesnt get a big enough push because of his size, i think he deserves it

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2004, 07:28:50 PM »
Well, he doesn't get a big enough push because he fucking sucks on the Mic.  He has no charisma, all he does is go out and act like an animal in the ring, and rip the shit out of somebody.  

Shawn Michaels is small.  He gets a huge push.  Chris Jericho is small.  He gets a huge push.  It's mic skills, WAYYYYY over ring skills.  Chris Benoit's boring as fuck.  

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2004, 07:36:36 PM »
 goldberg sucks on the mic too and in the ring, he only has about three moves

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2004, 09:45:48 PM »
Well, he doesn't get a big enough push because he fucking sucks on the Mic.  He has no charisma, all he does is go out and act like an animal in the ring, and rip the shit out of somebody.  

Shawn Michaels is small.  He gets a huge push.  Chris Jericho is small.  He gets a huge push.  It's mic skills, WAYYYYY over ring skills.  Chris Benoit's boring as fuck.  

Is it me, or does Raw's World Title not even matter anymore. Though Benoit would bring great credibility and I personally would love to see anyone but Triple H with that title. Now Lesner vs. Goldberg for the Smackdown! WWE title, that's going to be classic, 'cause Lesner can carry a match, and if you go stiff on him like Goldberg likes to do, Lesner will break your neck like Holly... ok... hopefully though no one actually gets hurt, but you get the point. Match of the night I think though will be Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle, and yes they are fighting because the angle (no pun intended) is that Angle backs up Eddie against his family, eventually gets himself too involved in family business, and Eddie gets all mad and full of rage and stuff, turning either Angle or Eddie heel, because both can go either way, and leading up to a Royal Rumble match. I can't wait until that one happens... Eddie... Eddie... Eddie... Eddie... VIVA LA RAZA

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2004, 10:27:24 PM »
^damn i forgot all about the LWO...there was a time when WCW was actually pretty dope...i'm about to download the wolfpac theme, that shit was pretty tight, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2004, 10:48:13 PM »
goldberg sucks on the mic too and in the ring, he only has about three moves

His deal was he had a one of a kind gimmick in WCW that made him a huge star.  The popularity he has now is a hold over from that.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2004, 10:48:25 PM »
"turning either Angle or Eddie heel, because both can go either way, and leading up to a Royal Rumble match. I can't wait until that one happens... Eddie... Eddie... Eddie... Eddie... VIVA LA RAZA"

No way are they turning Eddie heel because he along with John Cena are the most over faces in WWE. Angle is gonna turn heel on Eddie , Eddie gets the win at WM 20 and he's ready for the main event

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2004, 10:50:50 PM »
I liked the LwO, and like the Guerreros, but man, I cannot STAND Konnan.  That motherfucker... I think what I don't like about him, is he's an imposter.  He represents the latino culture on Television, and tries to act like he's all about "La Raza", but he comes off sounding more white than I do.  He uses catchprases from the street, but only 4 months after every white kid in the suburbs has heard it on their latest Jay Z cd.  

but anyways.  I digress.  Eddie's a great wrestler, and has great Mic Skills, he's prob. one of the top 5 wrestlers performing today.  

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2004, 12:42:18 AM »
Mick Foley & The Rock vs Randy Orton and Batista for WMXX
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2004, 08:46:24 AM »
"turning either Angle or Eddie heel, because both can go either way, and leading up to a Royal Rumble match. I can't wait until that one happens... Eddie... Eddie... Eddie... Eddie... VIVA LA RAZA"

No way are they turning Eddie heel because he along with John Cena are the most over faces in WWE. Angle is gonna turn heel on Eddie , Eddie gets the win at WM 20 and he's ready for the main event

It looks like Angle will be the heel, but who knows with the WWE. This last summer, they turned Eddie heel even though he was the most over face. But I hope Eddie get more title shots after Wrestlemania.

And trauma, I feel you on Konnan. He tried too hard. I mean in WCW he talked about Mexican rules, and his Cuban. Love to him, 'cause at onetime he was the Hulk Hogan of Mexico, but in the U.S. his just a fake wannabe gangsta.