Author Topic: Pope blesses Breakdancers  (Read 422 times)

bez

Re:Pope blesses Breakdancers
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2004, 07:32:18 AM »
Whats he ever done for me?

He's made the world a better place by helping your brothers and sisters.  You've benefited directly from that.

Wait a sec...I have one brother....no sisters..I have just asked my brother if the pope has ever done anything for him...he said no....so please explain?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2004, 10:22:05 AM »
Have it your way, then, brother!

bez

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2004, 11:34:48 AM »
Have it your way, then, brother!

no man I want you to tell me what the Pope has done for me.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2004, 01:01:41 PM »
I did, and you said it wasn't true, so there we stand :) Have a good life!

bez

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2004, 03:53:20 PM »
I did, and you said it wasn't true, so there we stand :) Have a good life!

hmmmm

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2004, 09:08:48 PM »

His gave his life to serving the people around the world, mainly in 3rd World nations, and those that need it the most. If you are not one of the 5 Billion people living in a 3rd world nation, then I can see why you'd question the pope. But the big problems are not the 1 billion living in the so-called industral world, but helping the 5 billion people in the so-called 3rd world. If you want to the pope to help you directly, then look at it this way. In the United Kingdom, they make more consumer goods than they can consume themselves. So they look at other places, mainly 3rd world nations to sell their goods. The pope when he was younger used to always go to the 3rd world, and make trips, and send Catholic missionaries to try and aid the people. This allows British companies to sell to more people, after all, you have to be alive to buy consumer goods. If this is not good enough for you, I will pray for you, since the fact that the pope goal is helping out 5/6th of the world should have been enough.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2004, 09:16:37 PM »

His gave his life to serving the people around the world, mainly in 3rd World nations, and those that need it the most. If you are not one of the 5 Billion people living in a 3rd world nation, then I can see why you'd question the pope. But the big problems are not the 1 billion living in the so-called industral world, but helping the 5 billion people in the so-called 3rd world. If you want to the pope to help you directly, then look at it this way. In the United Kingdom, they make more consumer goods than they can consume themselves. So they look at other places, mainly 3rd world nations to sell their goods. The pope when he was younger used to always go to the 3rd world, and make trips, and send Catholic missionaries to try and aid the people. This allows British companies to sell to more people, after all, you have to be alive to buy consumer goods. If this is not good enough for you, I will pray for you, since the fact that the pope goal is helping out 5/6th of the world should have been enough.

5 Billion people don't live in 3rd world nations... ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2004, 08:36:58 AM »

5 Billion people don't live in 3rd world nations... ::)

Yeah your right, it's more like 5.something billion. 1 billion in China, 1 billion in India, and 3 billion in Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East and South East Asia. And this is not counting Russia, which is a very poor nation, and holds many people in the 1st world. Check your stats homie. And 3rd world nations have way higher birth rates than us. The United States has like a 1.2 per person birth rates, some places in Africa have like a 5 per person birth rates.

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2004, 09:01:39 AM »
^ dont trust NIKs "facts"... ever

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2004, 10:51:32 AM »
^^ ill agree , the world has like 6 billion people, and 5 of them are poor  :-\, riiiiight....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2004, 09:22:39 PM »
^ dont trust NIKs "facts"... ever

What's that supposed to mean...You truely believe 5 billion people live in 3rd world countries?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
As of right now, the top populations of countries with over 50 million people looks like this. Now my english is bad, but my math is what got my into college, as I was in the top 90% of all high school students in math my year. So lets calculate. I'll even give you Russia as first world country, even though they are far from it. I had friends go to Russia, they say it's not exactly the most advance place in the world, but oh well. Also remember that most first world countries are in this poll, with the exceptions of Canada, Australia, and a couple of Northern European countries, and most Eastern Europe got knocked down to 3rd World status, so with the exception of a few other nations, most the countries not on here are 3rd world, including most of Africa, and Latin America.

1) China, 1.275 billion - 3rd
2) India, 1.017 billion - 3rd
3) United States, 285 million - 1st
4) Indonesia, 212 million - 3rd
5) Brazil, 172 million - 3rd
6) Russia, 146 million - 1st
7) Pakistan, 143 million - 3rd
8) Bangladesh, 138 million - 3rd
9) Japan, 127 million - 1st
10) Nigeria, 115 million - 3rd
11) Mexico, 99 million - 3rd
12) Germany, 82 million - 1st
13) Vietnam, 78 million - 3rd
14) Philippines, 76 million - 3rd
15) Turkey, 68 million - 3rd
16) Egypt, 68 million - 3rd
17) Iran, 66 million - 3rd
18) Ethiopia, 66 million - 3rd
19) Thailand, 61 million - 3rd
20) France, 59 million - 1st
21) United Kingdom, 59 million - 1st
22) Italy, 58 million - 1st

3.586 billion in just those 3rd world nations alone.
816 million in the 1st world, with not that many more 1st world to go

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2004, 11:19:32 PM »
^ You're wasting your time, M Dogg... most of us on the board knew what you were talking about when you said it, and all NIK's going to do is come back and argue about it.  You were better off just letting us think what we want, we all knew your numbers were about right.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »
I don't consider countries like China & Brazil 3rd world countries...When you say 3rd world country, I think Singapore or Afghanistan...Oh well.

bez

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2004, 11:46:08 AM »
I don't consider countries like China & Brazil 3rd world countries...When you say 3rd world country, I think Singapore or Afghanistan...Oh well.

me neither.

Third world countries in my eyes are countrys where everyone is dying, people have to walk miles to get water from a well, people live in homes made out of mud and shiity brick and shit, people have to reley on food from the red cross in order to stay alive, over population because no rubbers for sex, no tv, no leisure, no nothing.  You cant possibly class china as this, Brazil in place yes, but that too in my eyes aint a third world country.