Author Topic: Pope blesses Breakdancers  (Read 423 times)

West C. Connected

Re:Pope blesses Breakdancers
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2004, 01:14:51 PM »
I don't consider countries like China & Brazil 3rd world countries...When you say 3rd world country, I think Singapore or Afghanistan...Oh well.

Hold up, hold up, hooooold tha fuck up.
Heeellll naaaaw.
SINGAPORE?!
You done lost your mind.

One more time..
HOOOOOOOOOLD UP.
Singapore richer than a motherfucker!
You done looooooooooooost your mind.

Singapore... RICH AS FUUUCK.
Singapore's got a big ass harbor and one fucking expensive airport.
You ever been in a Singapore Airlines plane?
Naw, ya ain't. Second class has a TV for EACH seat.
Naw, it don't hold up there. A fucking PLAYSTATION with GAMES too.
For EACH SEAT.

Singapore richer than a motherfucker. 3rd world my asssssssssssssssssssss.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2004, 01:25:21 PM »
I don't consider countries like China & Brazil 3rd world countries...When you say 3rd world country, I think Singapore or Afghanistan...Oh well.

Heeellll naaaaw.
SINGAPORE?!
You done lost your mind.

One more time..
HOOOOOOOOOLD UP.

For EACH SEAT.

Ok, relax dude...I've never really been to Singapore, I just heard they were living under bad conditions...But you just helped prove my point...You can't just go around throwing the word "3rd world" like Mdogg has been doing.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2004, 04:52:02 PM »
No, Singlepore is a 1st World Nation, other non American/European 1st World nations are South Africa and Saudi Arabia. But still the 3rd World population is 5 Billion. It doesn't matter who you throw in. And Brazil and China are still considered 3rd World, one because China has an unstable government that is known for violating human rights, which the U.N. takes into consideration, and because most of the nation, outside of the capital and Hong Kong, are poor as fuck. Also, in Brazil, where most people travel in the place that are especially made for people like us. I have a homegirl from South America. She told me all about Brazil, since it's one of her favorite places to go. Basically, it's a 3rd World nation with rich spots that American's visit all the time. Same with most 3rd World nations like China, or India. Basically, you are seeing the world from and American perspective. And oh, should I get the starvation numbers of the world. Makes you feel really glad we live in America. I can get any numbers you want. I know Trauma says leave you guys alone. But honestly, I love dealing with numbers, and I can get as many as you want. Any requst or dedications. The sad part is, you can't play with numbers at all.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2004, 04:56:47 PM by M Dogg »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2004, 06:44:08 PM »
No, Singlepore is a 1st World Nation, other non American/European 1st World nations are South Africa and Saudi Arabia. But still the 3rd World population is 5 Billion. It doesn't matter who you throw in. And Brazil and China are still considered 3rd World, one because China has an unstable government that is known for violating human rights, which the U.N. takes into consideration, and because most of the nation, outside of the capital and Hong Kong, are poor as fuck. Also, in Brazil, where most people travel in the place that are especially made for people like us. I have a homegirl from South America. She told me all about Brazil, since it's one of her favorite places to go. Basically, it's a 3rd World nation with rich spots that American's visit all the time. Same with most 3rd World nations like China, or India. Basically, you are seeing the world from and American perspective. And oh, should I get the starvation numbers of the world. Makes you feel really glad we live in America. I can get any numbers you want. I know Trauma says leave you guys alone. But honestly, I love dealing with numbers, and I can get as many as you want. Any requst or dedications. The sad part is, you can't play with numbers at all.

China is a second world country...

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world_countries.htm

I'm right...You, Trauma, and Overseer are wrong...PeACe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2004, 09:25:58 PM »
Have you heard of outdated information. For reals, it's only 1st and 3rd now, or more commonly known as devolped and undevolped. The 2nd World went out with the Soviet Union, and only few people still use it.

bez

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2004, 09:06:42 AM »
WHO CARES.

West C. Connected

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2004, 11:35:16 AM »

Heeellll naaaaw.
SINGAPORE?!
You done lost your mind.

One more time..
HOOOOOOOOOLD UP.

For EACH SEAT.

Ok, relax dude...I've never really been to Singapore, I just heard they were living under bad conditions...But you just helped prove my point...You can't just go around throwing the word "3rd world" like Mdogg has been doing.

:)

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2004, 10:21:29 AM »
Funny shit about the pope, though like bez said he has no real impact on me, +a lot of his view are really outdated (could be his age)

I knew about the 5billion in the 3rd world before, its still shocking though, you'd never guess that the "rich" countries are a minority the way it rules the roost. Hopefully some day it'll be at least 50:50
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK