Author Topic: DEATH!!!!!!  (Read 577 times)

infinite59

Re: DEATH!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2002, 11:51:15 AM »
My view on this is, that once u die, theres nothing, u never know it, because ur ded and thats it, i dunno if that makes sense to u all.

but there is a reason for dying, so that others can learn from ur life, and so that u can help others live in more than 1 way, one way is that species such as various bugs feed on dead organisms, so by your death, u keep others living, just like when anything else dies, it gets eaten. cos cremation isn't all that old, and it's nature to die.

i hope that makes sense to u, and plz don't be hatin or nothin, just like u think there could be heaven or hell, for the same reasons u believe that, i believe that once u die, nothing becomes of it in a later life or nothin, that it, ur ded and thats that.

Yo... that's exactly what I would of said two years ago.  That's the way most unapologizing atheists would answer this question.  If I hadn't of been pushed so far in the direction I was headed I'd still be right there with you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2002, 12:06:23 PM »
Yo... that's exactly what I would of said two years ago.  That's the way most unapologizing atheists would answer this question.  If I hadn't of been pushed so far in the direction I was headed I'd still be right there with you.

what duz that mean? that u can't respect what i believe? fuck i respect what any religious person believes cos they have valid points, so why u gotta be like that about it??

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2002, 12:15:04 PM »

what duz that mean? that u can't respect what i believe? fuck i respect what any religious person believes cos they have valid points, so why u gotta be like that about it??

How did you get disrespect out of my reply?  It was nothing but admiration.  I thought it was ill that someone thinks the way I used to.  I was giving you props dogg.  It's like if I used to have a nice pair of Jordan's and then I saw someone wearing them and I said, "Yo, those shoe's are tight homeboy, but now I got this different pair."

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2002, 12:18:33 PM »
How did you get disrespect out of my reply?  It was nothing but admiration.  I thought it was ill that someone thinks the way I used to.  I was giving you props dogg.  It's like if I used to have a nice pair of Jordan's and then I saw someone wearing them and I said, "Yo, those shoe's are tight homeboy, but now I got this different pair."

oh sorry, i thought u wuz just takin the piss mate, sorry about that it was my fault!

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2002, 03:47:21 AM »
^^but my opinion is that once ur life is gone u have no soul, see what i mean? u believe the soul still lives, i believe it goes with ur life. and thats just my opinion, non of them can ever be proved to a living man anyway...so i don't wanna argue the toss about this.

Oh, I know, that's your belief, but what I was sayin' is, that the brain, and the body operates on electricity.  Since electricity (energy) can't be destroyed, it must go on after you die.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2002, 09:50:09 AM »
^^ Actually, I think that's impossible.  Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, and since your soul is energy, it must either continue or change into something else.  It's impossible to just cease.  That's just my opinion though.  

Word, if we do have a soul that can be true, but i think 4 kin l doesnt believe in a soul, so taking that into account, then we just "die" lol, there is truely noting after that.....
Me, as i said b4, i believe in reincarnation...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2002, 09:51:38 AM »
Yea, but even if you don't believe in a soul, like  I said, scientists have proven that the body works off of electricity.  

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2002, 11:17:13 PM »
i kinda got the same thoughts as doggy
I've tought about death, its just weird on how u think whats goin to happen next, it just came to my mind a couple times and it just puzzles me on what really is next
i just wanna imagine on how the afterlife is like sometimes. how heaven or hell is
how good or how bad it could be.
but i'ma try to live life to the fullest, try to be happy, and make the best outta things so when u RIP in the future, ur life can as complete as u made it

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2002, 01:43:52 AM »
yah i cant say im afraid of what comes after death. I mean, theres enough to worry about here everyday. None of us truly knows what happens after death. So what would be the point in worrying about it now? When i die, i just want to die quick. No dying from some disease that would eat away at me for years, causing me to be weak, insane, or in great pain. But seeing as how the only way to chose yur own method of dying, is suicide...then its not up to me HOW i die. It is up to me HOW i live. So ill worry about that instead.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2002, 01:45:24 AM »
Oh, I know, that's your belief, but what I was sayin' is, that the brain, and the body operates on electricity.  Since electricity (energy) can't be destroyed, it must go on after you die.  

Scientists proved that the body works off 'energy' and we can produce waste energy of static lecky, but static plays no part in working the body. The energy we live off is used up by the cells, hence the reason we need to eat to produce more energy. therefore the energy within us can be destroyed, cos when we're dead and the parts of the body can't produce us any more energy we therefore have no energy left.

yes blade i do believe in the soul, but go by the idea of 'a living soul within u' that being that my body and mind is my soul, so when i die...me the soul is dead. see what i mean?

u gotta admit that i have a valid point just as much as u Darth Trauma.

fiyagurl

• Lil Geezy
  • Mind be in da gutter.
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2002, 09:15:38 AM »
If you really think about it and you think about it to much it gonna scared you for one? I know I think about it alot and you scared of what's gon happed when you do die. Heaven or Hell? Afterlife is you gon come back in life as someone else? Angels, pearl gates or fire, devils, burn soul for life? Really don't worry yourself about it. I think when you bout to die I think  you will know it.
I don't fuck around, wit the fuck arounds, dat fucked around, to get fuck over! I'm reppin' on dat N.O. (new orleans) if you didn't know 9th ward *GUNS* 7th ward *HARD HEADS* and dat 13th *V.L* oh yea! hoes don't hate......

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2002, 07:50:17 PM »
>= link=board=thehall;num=1022393065;start=0#10 date=05/30/02 at 12:50:34]To be honest death is my only real fear, I have a fear of what will happen after mostly. Sometimes when i'm lying in bed at night and I can't sleep thats all I think about, not just about my death though but about members of my family, older members in particular - I think that if things go naturally I will witness their deaths and feel their loss which is a horrible thought and I hate thinking like that but sometimes I can't help it. I just hope when I eventually do go that it will be as painless and as quick as possible.

thats exactly how i feel i would never want n e of my family members 2 die before me cuz that would hurt so fuckin much

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Big BpG

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2002, 08:17:13 AM »
Well I don't believe in a religion... and I believe that energy is our creator and that energy can't be created or destroyed, so since we are made of energy we will transform to another form... but what i find interesting is that, we all have different ways to die... ie. Trauma goes to Heaven, Blade is Reincarnated as a salamander... but I believe that there is only one way to die... and I think we all know that when we die something will happen... whether its heaven or hell... we will finally find the truth of what happens after death... some of us might be right, some of us might be wrong... or maybe death is something we can't even imagine because it's too big for us....but I believe we will all expierence the same DEATH... we will all expierence the same feeling, and we will all end up where we do... that's what scares me... I can't picture myself living without my family... and when we die... will we be together? will we not?  

I'm scared of death because none of us really knows what happens, we just believe what could happen, but no one really knows... so its just speculation... we will all find out one day.

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2002, 06:58:50 AM »
Well I don't believe in a religion... and I believe that energy is our creator and that energy can't be created or destroyed, so since we are made of energy we will transform to another form...

but scientifically energy can be created, and can be destroyed.