Author Topic: anyone here ever been on ACADEMIC PROBATION?  (Read 386 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
anyone here ever been on ACADEMIC PROBATION?
« on: January 26, 2004, 04:15:03 PM »
shiiiiit man......i fuced up my 1st semester at college and now im on academic probation and if i dont get my grades up they kicin me out......anyone else ever been on this bullshit? i waz never informed of this......lameee

but it waz my fault, instead of studying on weekdays i waz out bullshittin.......and skipped hella classes etc....late night got on internet, made beats, never gave a fuc.......now its over.....i guess i gotta hit tha books in a major way!!! gayyyyyyyyy

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

Re:anyone here ever been on ACADEMIC PROBATION?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 04:16:52 PM »
LMAO

i remember around the beggining of the year you were tellin me that shit is easy, so much for that huh.

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 04:42:04 PM »
lol I thought you were a professional rapper?

Stop ditching.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 05:22:45 PM »
Shit i lived with a roommate once for 2 years.  That is eight quarters of college classes he did.  He was on AP for at least 6 quarters, maybe 7.  but shit some people get kicked out just for gettin it twice.

Me personally I never got on AP.  school was pretty eazy for me, and I am a huge time slacker and procrastinator.  I barely ever studied.  I only got one A my entire college career, but never a grade lower than a C.  all B's and C's.  You just got figure out the system.  always make sure to get the easiest points in a class, such as homework and attendance.  that way u don't have to do so well on tests.  I used to skip a lot of class my first couple of years of college, but my last 2  years I barely ever skipped classes (well, with the important classes anywayz).  I learned that it is way better to go to class as much as possible and pay good attention, and then it is relatively easy to pass the class w/o studying very hard (or at all) and doing the reading.  I hated reading the most, and I fucking hate studying, so if I paid good attention in class I would barely have to do any reading if I wanted.

SGV

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 05:33:05 PM »
I been on Academic Probation for about 3 Semesters now, they claim that if after 2 you're not improving they kick you out. So far they haven't, but then again, I'm doing better. Usually it's a computer that finds the people on Academic Probation and kicks them out, sometimes it misses you.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 06:29:44 PM »
I was on it for 2 semesters... even if you get kicked, you can usually talk them into letting you back.. and at most you might have to take one semester off. Like Grundy said, just go to class and pay attention. Thats the best advice you can get.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 06:38:08 PM »
i been on similar shit at school......... since my school is a selective sports school, u gotta play a sport for the school to go there. last year i had 30 days off, 70 days late and i never went to training, so they kicked me out of the program temporarily until i cleaned up...... yeh i got back in but im out again since i owe the school $3000.... and thats $3000 which i'll never have in my hands to pay to the school.

kick ass album

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 07:08:58 PM »
i was on it this semester for about 2 days........they counted the college credits from the navy and since i don't have grades assigned to them, they gave me a 0.0 gpa to start out with

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2004, 09:32:30 PM »
Here's the deal... a lot of people get placed on Academic Probation their first semester in college, I did at both schools I attended.  Each school, and each class for that matter I guess has a different way of handling things, just a different 'vibe' I guess is the best word for it.  The first semester, you haven't seen grades, you don't really know what's expected of you, everything's new, you haven't hit the groove yet.  Most people improve after the first semester, I'm sure you will too.  That shit about partying and shit, though, come on man.  You're much more intelligent than that, that's just childish shit where you're over indulging and have no self control.  Grow up and be a man about that, and college will be a breeze.  You know what you have to do, do it.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2004, 10:56:59 PM »
I got kicked out of College before I even started going!  lol.  Fuck School.  Fucked up my baseball career too.  I only got to play half a year of College ball.  It was fun tho.   ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2004, 09:35:02 PM »
I was on AP in my sophmore year. My freshman year, college was easy, but in my sophmore year, I started messing around with girls, and going to parties. So I messed up. I got on it twice, but I only dipped below a 2.0 once which was the first time I got one, so they never kicked me out because I improved. My ex-roommate got asked never to comeback 'cause he couldn't keep a 2.0 for his life. Right now they put me back on 'cause I enjoyed my senior year alittle bit too much.  ;) But it's all good, i haven't gotten anything less than a B this J-Term, (we have one class the whole month of January, but it's a hard as hell) and I once this week is finished, I'm done with college.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2004, 09:59:20 PM »
If you write in school the way you do on here they have a perfectly good reason...LoL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2004, 10:14:17 PM »
If you write in school the way you do on here they have a perfectly good reason...LoL

Nah... I have people prof read my shit, 'cause I am not an english major. For reals, I used to have whole grades taken off my papers 'cause they had such poor english. Last sememster our prof only gave us a week on a 10 page paper, and I had no time to prof read, he said A on concept and ideas, but the grammer was so bad he could only give it a C+. Damn California educational system under Pete Wilson.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2004, 10:33:38 PM »

Nah... I have people prof read my shit, 'cause I am not an english major. For reals, I used to have whole grades taken off my papers 'cause they had such poor english. Last sememster our prof only gave us a week on a 10 page paper, and I had no time to prof read, he said A on concept and ideas, but the grammer was so bad he could only give it a C+. Damn California educational system under Pete Wilson.

You have people "PROF read" your shit? They should charge you extra for not being able to spell "proof". Your papers had such poor english? LOL...Is that sentence supposed to be an example of "poor english"? Don't blame the California education system, because I'm a student in the same system, and I seem to be doing just fine gradually improving each "sememster".  

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2004, 10:40:25 PM »

You have people "PROF read" your shit? They should charge you extra for not being able to spell "proof". Your papers had such poor english? LOL...Is that sentence supposed to be an example of "poor english"? Don't blame the California education system, because I'm a student in the same system, and I seem to be doing just fine gradually improving each "sememster".  

Maybe he meant Professionally.....too bad they didn't correct it lol  J/K ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-