Author Topic: anyone here ever been on ACADEMIC PROBATION?  (Read 389 times)

Trauma-san

Re:anyone here ever been on ACADEMIC PROBATION?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2004, 10:53:20 PM »
If you write in school the way you do on here they have a perfectly good reason...LoL

Nah... I have people prof read my shit, 'cause I am not an english major. For reals, I used to have whole grades taken off my papers 'cause they had such poor english. Last sememster our prof only gave us a week on a 10 page paper, and I had no time to prof read, he said A on concept and ideas, but the grammer was so bad he could only give it a C+. Damn California educational system under Pete Wilson.

Hmm.  Yeah; either it's that, or maybe you just suck at spelling.  I dunno.  Blame the man, blame myself... hmm... Blame the man, blame myself.  Must be such a rough life @s a minority.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2004, 08:41:21 AM »
If you write in school the way you do on here they have a perfectly good reason...LoL

Nah... I have people prof read my shit, 'cause I am not an english major. For reals, I used to have whole grades taken off my papers 'cause they had such poor english. Last sememster our prof only gave us a week on a 10 page paper, and I had no time to prof read, he said A on concept and ideas, but the grammer was so bad he could only give it a C+. Damn California educational system under Pete Wilson.

Hmm.  Yeah; either it's that, or maybe you just suck at spelling.  I dunno.  Blame the man, blame myself... hmm... Blame the man, blame myself.  Must be such a rough life @s a minority.  

god, you think all minorities do is blame people. Live with some, and find out for yourself. As for my english, lets put it this way, up until college, I used to get As and Bs in english. What's that saying, it isn't saying that my high school had high english standards, thats for damn sure. As for Sccit, I'm glad you do well in your AP classes. I hope your education continues, and reality hits you when you learn more about the world. You can do great things, just keep up the reading.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2004, 06:42:18 PM »
Yup, happened to me.

When I transferred from the junior college to the university, I wasn't quite prepared for the rigorous quarter system and the demanding electric engineering curriculum. My first quarter, I failed my intro to electrical engineering class, got a D- in differential equations and a D in physics. I didn't even slack off, I studied like mad but it didn't matter. It took me 2 quarters and a major change to dig myself out of that grave.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2004, 11:37:26 PM »

god, you think all minorities do is blame people.

I wonder why? LOL.  Instead of saying "I'm not good at spelling" you say "The man didn't teach me how to spell".  Call me a liar, that's exactly what the fuck you just said. You don't accept responsibility for failing at spelling.  You just suck at spelling, as simple as that.  NIK just proved that he's from the same cali system, and spells great.  Your sister can spell, and she undoubtedly went to the same high school you did.  It's YOUR problem, not the school system's problem.  

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2004, 11:49:23 PM »
i just got off that shit lol i was like wtf when i found out i was on it so i know the feeling bro... i'm outta that shit now with a 3.0 8)