Author Topic: Whos here Christian  (Read 1478 times)

Eazy-E RuthlessG

Whos here Christian
« on: January 26, 2004, 07:23:43 PM »
WHOOP WHOOP if u r and that if u know ur saved then ur going to Heaven  :D and i dont mean christians but other people to its just that other religions like jahovas have it mixed they may say they beleive in out God but they dont have the holy spirit with them cuz they believe in 3 Gods and that there was a God which could be any God thats y there so hard headed that they dont understand

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Whos here Christian
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 07:46:10 PM »
not me

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 07:52:34 PM »
I'm not but I respect that religion. However according to my faith (Islam) there are lots of innacuracies in Christianity. However, everyone has the right to believe what they want. So if you want to be a Jew, Christian, Muslim or any other Abrahamic religion I say "Good job".

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 10:04:29 PM »
I am a christian.

Smoke

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2004, 04:19:23 AM »
I'm not but I respect that religion. However according to my faith (Islam) there are lots of innacuracies in Christianity. However, everyone has the right to believe what they want. So if you want to be a Jew, Christian, Muslim or any other Abrahamic religion I say "Good job".
I am but i respect your religion. However according to my faith (Roman Christians) there are lots of innacuracies in Islam. However, everyone has the right to believe what they want. So if you want to be a Jew, Christian, Muslim or any other Abrahamic religion i say "Good job". ;)

bez

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2004, 07:38:39 AM »
HE IS

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2004, 02:05:17 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2004, 02:53:31 PM »
I'm a christian

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2004, 06:53:35 PM »
I am but i respect your religion. However according to my faith (Roman Christians) there are lots of innacuracies in Islam. However, everyone has the right to believe what they want. So if you want to be a Jew, Christian, Muslim or any other Abrahamic religion i say "Good job". ;)

Yeah it works both ways, as a Muslim I see innacuracies according to what I believe but I think that it's best to not argue. I respect every faith that has One God.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2004, 07:48:27 AM »
I'm an atheist
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2004, 06:05:36 PM »
Jesus (Issa alayhi wa salaam) taught us the message of monotheism.  The same message that Allah had given hundreds of prophets such as Adam and Moses.  Many years after Jesus (pbuh) left this Earth, his message was altered for political reasons.  

It is our submission to the will of the creator that makes us righteous.  We are born into a state of Islam (submission to the will of the creator).  We are born righteous.  It is our enviroment that can change us and make us other than righteous.  

The Quran states: Al-Asr

"By the token of time and through the ages
Verily man is at loss
Except those who believe
And do righteous deeds
And enjoin one another to truth
and instruct one another towards patience"

« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 06:37:16 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2004, 07:29:30 PM »
^^^ i guess thats a no to the "whos here christian" question

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2004, 09:10:54 PM »
Jesus (Issa alayhi wa salaam) taught us the message of monotheism.  The same message that Allah had given hundreds of prophets such as Adam and Moses.  Many years after Jesus (pbuh) left this Earth, his message was altered for political reasons.  

It is our submission to the will of the creator that makes us righteous.  We are born into a state of Islam (submission to the will of the creator).  We are born righteous.  It is our enviroment that can change us and make us other than righteous.  

The Quran states: Al-Asr

"By the token of time and through the ages
Verily man is at loss
Except those who believe
And do righteous deeds
And enjoin one another to truth
and instruct one another towards patience"

sorry man but thats all wrong muslims hate Christians and y tha hell do u commit suicide its plain bull SHIT ok let me get this out by commiting suicide doesnt get into heaven its just plain stupid ur just walking away from Jesus and letting go, most muslims beleive my killing Christians gets them into Heaven which is wrong they directly go to hell u should read a book a about how this lady fasted for 40 days and got closer to God and he showed her what hell is like and IT IS REAL

PEOPLE dont believe God is some nice person and doesnt send people to hell , he made hell for Luicfer and he Decieves many people and thats y people are in hell right now burning and its beyond that u should read the book the divine revalation of hell "IF u r a REAL CHRISTIAN u will beleive" its real and this shits not fake

Accept Jesus Christ as ur savior and the only way into Heaven is through THE FATHER and to know the FATHER U MUST KNOW JESUS which the FATHER works through Jesus, theres no other way into Heaven, and if u think theres another way God is calling u a THEIF and a ROBBER theres no other way other than through Jesus and i just wanted to help u guys out and share something

Look i cant make u guys beleive in God or go to church, God will do that himself and all i could do is pray for people for God to help them,

GOD works in mysterious ways man and

If u die today and u did not repent and ask Jesus For Forgiveness for your sins and accept him and know that hes the Son of God and believe in the Holy Spirit then ur not going to Heaven my friend, ur going directly to hell
JUDGEMENT has been set.......beleive me the book is a trip, for instance
Jesus will give u many chances and he'll try to send Christians to you and help you, like the ones that may come to your door, but also in differnet ways, Jesus will give u many Chances to get into Heaven and Believe and in the book it tells how people were begging to get out and tell other people about hell but Jesus said "Peace, Be Still", "I gave you many chances on earth but instead you enjoyed the riches and pleasures of life and walked away from me"

another thing that i read in the book that i thought was sorta funny" a lady who worshiped the Devil and summoned demons and shit controlled them and told them what to do but when she died she went to hell and she thought that the Devil was gonna give her have of His land when he told her on Earth, she said " why are the demons controlling me, i thought i was suppose to be controlling them but the Devil laughed and said HAHAHA u stupid bitch u though i was gonna hand over my land to you, HAHA and he has a book and reads down it on what u did like he read to her let me
see what u did on Earth "well u decieved 500 hundred people into believing in me so ur punishment wont be as bad as the others then he LAUGHS ahahahh and lies" see what the DEVIL DOES the Devil is the greatest liar and DECIEVER
u should read the book it tells how hell is like a body and how differnet people are in certain parts for certain things like the right arm of hell is the place where Homosexuals and Lesbians or people who thought it was ok to love there own sex and taught it to other people to believe that it was ok they were in the Lake of Fire and all People that are in hell will TAKE PART IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!!

People even if u are a witch , murderer, warlock, crazy psycho bitch, u could still go to Heaven all u have to do is to BELIEVE and REPENT before its too late......

and DONT BELEIVE PEOPLE WHO TELL U FOR EXAMPLE " IF U GO TO CHURCH OR SOMETHING AND SOMEONE TELLS U OH WATCHING TOO MUCH TV OR GOING OUT LATE OR DRINKING OR EVEN SMOKING WEED IS BAD DONT BELEIVE THEM" THOSE ARENT real Christians people like that are what u call Cults, in other words i mean people who say these kinds of things dont know they think its bad and that ur gonna be punished but thats not all true i mean im not saying to do these but as long as u know the WORD and everything ur good and that u repent

Everyone, God wants u too sin not to be perfect, u should enjoy life but also take time to read the Bible and believe and trip out on it, and when u read itll get more interesting and u wanna know more and thats because God is already working in you!!

REPENT before its too late and be saved  ;)

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2004, 02:30:24 AM »

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2004, 07:08:39 AM »
lmao