Author Topic: Whos here Christian  (Read 1479 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Whos here Christian
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 12:40:53 PM »
Jesus (Issa alayhi wa salaam) taught us the message of monotheism.  The same message that Allah had given hundreds of prophets such as Adam and Moses.  Many years after Jesus (pbuh) left this Earth, his message was altered for political reasons.  

It is our submission to the will of the creator that makes us righteous.  We are born into a state of Islam (submission to the will of the creator).  We are born righteous.  It is our enviroment that can change us and make us other than righteous.  

The Quran states: Al-Asr

"By the token of time and through the ages
Verily man is at loss
Except those who believe
And do righteous deeds
And enjoin one another to truth
and instruct one another towards patience"

PEOPLE dont believe God is some nice person and doesnt send people to hell , he made hell for Luicfer and he Decieves many people and thats y people are in hell right now burning and its beyond that u should read the book the divine revalation of hell "IF u r a REAL CHRISTIAN u will beleive" its real and this shits not fake

Accept Jesus Christ as ur savior and the only way into Heaven is through THE FATHER and to know the FATHER U MUST KNOW JESUS which the FATHER works through Jesus, theres no other way into Heaven, and if u think theres another way God is calling u a THEIF and a ROBBER theres no other way other than through Jesus and i just wanted to help u guys out and share something

by that logic, what happened to the people that were on the other side of the world during Jesus' time and had no clue about him?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 01:36:29 PM »
Barbecued Cornflakes you're pretty ignorant of Islam. Muslims do not believe killing themselves gets them to Heaven, that's some extremists who use it as an excuse. Muslims do not hate Christians (at least I don't and neither do any I know) and it is certainly not true that Muslims believe killing Christians is a way to get into Heaven.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2004, 03:56:51 PM »
Jesus (Issa alayhi wa salaam) taught us the message of monotheism.  The same message that Allah had given hundreds of prophets such as Adam and Moses.  Many years after Jesus (pbuh) left this Earth, his message was altered for political reasons.  

It is our submission to the will of the creator that makes us righteous.  We are born into a state of Islam (submission to the will of the creator).  We are born righteous.  It is our enviroment that can change us and make us other than righteous.  

The Quran states: Al-Asr

"By the token of time and through the ages
Verily man is at loss
Except those who believe
And do righteous deeds
And enjoin one another to truth
and instruct one another towards patience"

PEOPLE dont believe God is some nice person and doesnt send people to hell , he made hell for Luicfer and he Decieves many people and thats y people are in hell right now burning and its beyond that u should read the book the divine revalation of hell "IF u r a REAL CHRISTIAN u will beleive" its real and this shits not fake

Accept Jesus Christ as ur savior and the only way into Heaven is through THE FATHER and to know the FATHER U MUST KNOW JESUS which the FATHER works through Jesus, theres no other way into Heaven, and if u think theres another way God is calling u a THEIF and a ROBBER theres no other way other than through Jesus and i just wanted to help u guys out and share something

by that logic, what happened to the people that were on the other side of the world during Jesus' time and had no clue about him?
Jesus went into to hell and got the keys and freed everyone says that in the bible i need to back that up but he went there to save them since they dint know Jesus at the time and couldnt repent and as for u Lincoln the muslims in Iraq and middleeast hate us and hate the Jews since there God's people........see Palasteninas or however u spell wouldnt be here today....gotta go back to what i was reading about that brb

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2004, 04:04:31 PM »
as for u Lincoln the muslims in Iraq and middleeast hate us and hate the Jews since there God's people........see Palasteninas or however u spell wouldnt be here today....gotta go back to what i was reading about that brb

That's not what you said at all. You said that in a seemingly general statement. That was extremely offensive to myself, and likely every other Muslim on this board.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2004, 05:50:03 PM »
hehe well i take that back man dont trip it was my opinion

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2004, 08:01:48 PM »
Barbecued Cornflakes you're pretty ignorant of Islam. Muslims do not believe killing themselves gets them to Heaven, that's some extremists who use it as an excuse. Muslims do not hate Christians (at least I don't and neither do any I know) and it is certainly not true that Muslims believe killing Christians is a way to get into Heaven.
im not muslim, but if its any knowledge i know, its that, i hate when people hate on that religion because of terrorism, the quaran does say one must do everything for allah, but those idiots use that as an excuse to suicide bomb, can anoyone tell me about the whole 74 virgin thing, were did that pop up

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2004, 08:05:46 PM »

Exactly.  We don't believe that killing a Jew or Christian gets us into heaven.  Don't get it twisted.  In Islam, what we do have though; is the right to defend ourselves.  If Muslims are being persecuted and driven off our lands then we do have the right to resist against oppression.  There are rules and regulations we must adhere to in this state of resistance.  And we do not extend further then that.  And Allah rewards those who fight with their means to defend Islam.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2004, 08:07:12 PM »

Exactly.  We don't believe that killing a Jew or Christian gets us into heaven.  Don't get it twisted.  In Islam, what we do have though; is the right to defend ourselves.  If Muslims are being persecuted and driven off our lands then we do have the right to resist against oppression.  There are rules and regulations we must adhere to in this state of resistance.  And we do not extend further then that.  And Allah rewards those who fight with their means to defend Islam.

Definetly. I agree with that 100%.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2004, 10:20:38 PM »

And Allah rewards those who fight with their means to defend Islam.
ha!! like im gonna beleive that bullshit sorry but allah is fake but beleive what u wanna believe and u mean by that commiting suicide is ur gonna be rewarded my friend ur screwed if u commit suicide especially just going in a store and blowing ur self up and thats suppose to be defending islam but i can be wrong haha man im a strong believer and theres no Gods, Lords, Kings, or whatever greater then THE FATHER GOD

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2004, 12:09:22 PM »

ha!! like im gonna beleive that bullshit sorry but allah is fake but beleive what u wanna believe and u mean by that commiting suicide is ur gonna be rewarded my friend ur screwed if u commit suicide especially just going in a store and blowing ur self up and thats suppose to be defending islam but i can be wrong haha man im a strong believer and theres no Gods, Lords, Kings, or whatever greater then THE FATHER GOD

defending Islam doesnt equal commiting suicide. Those commiting suicide are extremists, using their religion as an EXCUSE to to cause damage. btw, Allah=God.  If u think Allah is fake, then u also believe THE FATHER GOD is fake.

bez

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2004, 12:22:54 PM »
Religion has become a joke.

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2004, 05:42:25 PM »

defending Islam doesnt equal commiting suicide. Those commiting suicide are extremists, using their religion as an EXCUSE to to cause damage. btw, Allah=God.  If u think Allah is fake, then u also believe THE FATHER GOD is fake.
know what all those faggots claiming they seen allah in sum FUCKIN CAVE IS BS thats the devil fucking with ya and all these people who say they seen there fuckin daddy or family as spirits is BS also ok thats the devil playing his tricks and remember the devil is the greatest deciever and liar and he has his little demons running around for him doing bad things

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2004, 05:56:53 PM »
Religion has become a joke.
Religions is just to get everyone confused and i wouldnt say Christian is a relgion
Christians have a one on one thing for God and when they go and pray there talking to God
Christians are people who love everyone like God does and they shouldnt judge other people thats God who does that so i cant say ur a bad person and dont this and that but i could tell already that what some of u guys believe and say are going to hell sad but true im not judging but most of u guys dont believe
Ok now Christianity is a religion because theres like 5 different ones like Baptist, Calvary and some other ones like for ex. someone drinks and has problems then they come to God and they stop and these people who stopped think there better than other Christians so these people think and say to other people if u do this ur a bad person and if u drink ur a bad person and u see these type of Christians arent really Christians its Gods thing to Judge other people for what they do so im cool with that but man im a real Christian but sometimes i get mad when other people dont understand the word of God

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2004, 06:33:43 PM »
I am

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2004, 06:44:11 PM »