Author Topic: Whos here Christian  (Read 1481 times)

pappy

Re:Whos here Christian
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2004, 10:20:06 PM »
i am aswell

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2004, 03:42:46 AM »
Technically Im christian. Who gives a shit? I dont.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2004, 06:30:34 AM »

And Allah rewards those who fight with their means to defend Islam.
ha!! like im gonna beleive that bullshit sorry but allah is fake but beleive what u wanna believe and u mean by that commiting suicide is ur gonna be rewarded my friend ur screwed if u commit suicide especially just going in a store and blowing ur self up and thats suppose to be defending islam but i can be wrong haha man im a strong believer and theres no Gods, Lords, Kings, or whatever greater then THE FATHER GOD

defending Islam doesnt equal commiting suicide. Those commiting suicide are extremists, using their religion as an EXCUSE to to cause damage. btw, Allah=God.  If u think Allah is fake, then u also believe THE FATHER GOD is fake.
know what all those faggots claiming they seen allah in sum FUCKIN CAVE IS BS thats the devil fucking with ya and all these people who say they seen there fuckin daddy or family as spirits is BS also ok thats the devil playing his tricks and remember the devil is the greatest deciever and liar and he has his little demons running around for him doing bad things

I have no idea what you're going on about, but just so you know:

Allah - The Arabic word for God. Same God as both Christians & Jews.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2004, 11:04:26 AM »
so u mean u guys say Allah and us Jews and Christians and u could say including Catholics say Jesus

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2004, 02:53:21 PM »
so u mean u guys say Allah and us Jews and Christians and u could say including Catholics say Jesus

No. Jesus is not God (I think that's what you're trying to say).

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2004, 05:47:16 PM »
ok the Holy Spirit and the Father God works through Jesus u dont understand everything Jesus does is what his Father does

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2004, 06:09:19 PM »
ok the Holy Spirit and the Father God works through Jesus u dont understand everything Jesus does is what his Father does

Well I'm Muslim & we don't believe Jesus is the Son Of God, just a man. A Prophet, like Moses, Mohammed or Noah. (Peace be unto all prophets named).

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2004, 06:11:52 PM »

Well I'm Muslim & we don't believe Jesus is the Son Of God, just a man. A Prophet, like Moses, Mohammed or Noah. (Peace be unto all prophets named).

"O people of the Book! commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but truth.  Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of Allah and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Apostles.  Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is One Allah: glory be to him: (for Exalted is He) above having a son.  To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.  And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.  Christ disdaineth not to serve and worship Allah nor do the angels those nearest (to Allah): those who disdain His worship and are arrogant He will gather them all together unto himself to (answer). "
( 4:171, 172 )

From the Holy Qu'ran.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2004, 07:44:18 PM »

"O people of the Book! commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but truth.  Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of Allah and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Apostles.  Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is One Allah: glory be to him: (for Exalted is He) above having a son.  To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.  And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.  Christ disdaineth not to serve and worship Allah nor do the angels those nearest (to Allah): those who disdain His worship and are arrogant He will gather them all together unto himself to (answer). "

From the Holy Qu'ran.
i dont feel ya man and Jesus is the son of God and remember Jesus was a regular person like us like he had to work for his food and money he could of just used his power but he lived like us and he had to beg for food and nobody knew he was God and he felt all are pains and Jesus is the son of God beleive it or not and if u dont how ya gonna get into Heaven

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2004, 08:31:12 PM »

From the Holy Qu'ran.
i dont feel ya man and Jesus is the son of God and remember Jesus was a regular person like us like he had to work for his food and money he could of just used his power but he lived like us and he had to beg for food and nobody knew he was God and he felt all are pains and Jesus is the son of God beleive it or not and if u dont how ya gonna get into Heaven

You don't feel me.....I believe that the quote I just used is the word of the Almighty God/Allah, given to the Angel Gabriel and then to the Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Unto Him). I will get into Heaven by NOT associating a partner with God.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2004, 08:55:34 PM »
ok lets just end this believe what we wanna beleive dont trip

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2004, 09:31:13 PM »
ok lets just end this believe what we wanna beleive dont trip

Fine.

Paris

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2004, 06:15:03 AM »
I am......YES THERE IS SUCH A THING AS CHRISTIAN-ARABS GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!

whoops must be my insecurities acting out again .....
*goes to happy place* I do fit in ...I do fit in .....I DO FIT IN!!!!!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2004, 10:05:06 AM »
Religion has become a joke.
it sure has, thats why i stay away from it,

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2004, 08:10:27 PM »
I am......YES THERE IS SUCH A THING AS CHRISTIAN-ARABS GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!

whoops must be my insecurities acting out again .....
*goes to happy place* I do fit in ...I do fit in .....I DO FIT IN!!!!!!
LET ME TELL YA SHOMETING no such thing as Christian arabs a Christian is a person who believes in one God which is Jesus Christ the creator and u dont believe in my same God so how can u call urself a Christian arab ur a disgrace now i could understand if ur muslim and become a Christian and just tah let u know Christian is not a relgion its more like a one on one bases with God u talk to him when u pray and repent of your sins its not like Christianity and they say dont do this and that now thats religious man u guys have never read the Bible and u just dont know and if u had you be interested