Author Topic: Whos here Christian  (Read 1480 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Whos here Christian
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2004, 10:47:18 PM »
i am a christian

and according to the holy bible god the father god the son and god the holy spirit are one god......if y'all don't comprehend that think about an egg. the shell, yolk, and egg white. that's how christians believe

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2004, 06:34:39 AM »
i am a christian

and according to the holy bible god the father god the son and god the holy spirit are one god......if y'all don't comprehend that think about an egg. the shell, yolk, and egg white. that's how christians believe
THANK YOU they all work in Jesus Christ and are all one God u damn homos bout time somone agrees with me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2004, 01:17:05 AM »
I am......YES THERE IS SUCH A THING AS CHRISTIAN-ARABS GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!

whoops must be my insecurities acting out again .....
*goes to happy place* I do fit in ...I do fit in .....I DO FIT IN!!!!!!
LET ME TELL YA SHOMETING no such thing as Christian arabs a Christian is a person who believes in one God which is Jesus Christ the creator and u dont believe in my same God so how can u call urself a Christian arab ur a disgrace now i could understand if ur muslim and become a Christian and just tah let u know Christian is not a relgion its more like a one on one bases with God u talk to him when u pray and repent of your sins its not like Christianity and they say dont do this and that now thats religious man u guys have never read the Bible and u just dont know and if u had you be interested

Are you a moron? Yes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2004, 01:41:49 AM »
I'm a Christian that believes in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit that are spoken of in the Holy Bible, God's word. I shy away from being labeled a Baptist or Lutheran or what not becuase my beliefs come from The Holy Bible, not from what a denomination tells me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2004, 03:45:37 PM »
I'm a Christian that believes in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit that are spoken of in the Holy Bible, God's word. I shy away from being labeled a Baptist or Lutheran or what not becuase my beliefs come from The Holy Bible, not from what a denomination tells me.
good

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2004, 04:24:20 PM »
I'm confused by you Capone? Why can't a person of Arabic decent not believe in Jesus? If I'm understanding you correct, then you are insane.

Diabolical

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2004, 06:56:27 PM »
Me

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2004, 09:06:51 PM »
I'm confused by you Capone? Why can't a person of Arabic decent not believe in Jesus? If I'm understanding you correct, then you are insane.
u can anyone can but only God knows ur heart if u really have Him in u