Author Topic: question 4 political gangsta an infinite  (Read 270 times)

HBKid_Jr

question 4 political gangsta an infinite
« on: June 14, 2002, 08:21:53 PM »
There has been a lot of controversy about your beliefs.  You have said in previous post people have misinterpetted your views.  You also said if i have any questions ask u about your beliefs.  I have a few.  Why do u hate white people,  why does it seem your ashamed to be white.  It also seems u rather black an rather go through tha struggle black men have faced.  Do you feel that muslim's r better than every1 else.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: question 4 political gangsta an infinite
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2002, 02:28:45 AM »
There has been a lot of controversy about your beliefs.  You have said in previous post people have misinterpetted your views.  You also said if i have any questions ask u about your beliefs.  I have a few.  Why do u hate white people,  why does it seem your ashamed to be white.  It also seems u rather black an rather go through tha struggle black men have faced.  Do you feel that muslim's r better than every1 else.  

Yo Tom, let's say someone wanted to help you out dogg?  and be nice and cool with you?  How would one even accomplish that?

I mean honestly, if you want I can get on as Political Gangsta and make a long ass thread dissin the fuck out of you, but I'd rather just be your homeboy dogg.... I hope we can be brothers, one nation of hip-hop heads at the very least.  How you want to do this?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2002, 07:24:52 PM »

Yo Tom, let's say someone wanted to help you out dogg?  and be nice and cool with you?  How would one even accomplish that?

I mean honestly, if you want I can get on as Political Gangsta and make a long ass thread dissin the fuck out of you, but I'd rather just be your homeboy dogg.... I hope we can be brothers, one nation of hip-hop heads at the very least.  How you want to do this?

respect every1 for there beliefes,  where all one.   Jus chill,  specially wit that political gangsta shit

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2002, 01:50:41 AM »

respect every1 for there beliefes,  where all one.   Jus chill,  specially wit that political gangsta shit

okay