Author Topic: I have a question regarding the way you are living  (Read 607 times)

Doggystylin

I have a question regarding the way you are living
« on: January 27, 2004, 12:50:34 PM »
I want to know, where you are living, how old you are, and who are you living with and what do you plan on doing in the future regarding living standards, are you planning on moving or whatever

I'm asking this because im graduating soon and i plan on moving from south lake tahoe, where ive been for the last 7 years with my parents, and my parents might move back to LA too, so i have a few options, ive been thinkin of movin to SD or LA with a homie of mine here but lately, im like naw man, no way i could live with this dood, so that jus really threw away any plan i had, so now, its, either live alone, or hope that my parents move to LA n kick it with them n go to college, unless i find a new roomate

so i want to know, your living situation and your planned future living situation. oh yeah, i always wanted to move to NY too but for right now i think that would be a lil too much, lol

PLANT

Re:I have a question regarding the way you are living
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 01:01:54 PM »
I live with my Dad since sunday when my mom kicked me out.  I was living with her and my brother in a 2 bedroom house.  Im 20, almost 21 years old, and living with my mom and brother didnt provide me with enough space for myself.  Im getting a place sooner or later, and Im looking for a roomate just like yourself Doggy....

Last year I moved out for 6 months with 5 buddies into a 5 bedroom house and we had a wicked time.  Sometimes you just need to get away and learn some life lessons.  If If can give you any advice, get a roomate, or 2 or 3, its alot more fun and crazy times, plus I know you dont want to be sitting around by yourself all the time, jerking off......JK, but good luck with whatever you do homie.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 01:03:09 PM by Represent. »

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 01:10:57 PM »
yeah, see, theres 3 of these other guys that i know that im cool with and their movin to SD, i could probably move with them but i mean i dont think i would have enough privacy around these guys plus ive only known these guys since last summer, but if it comes down to it, they ARE an option.

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2004, 01:47:34 PM »
im living in santabarbara, goleta area. 20, approachin 21. and i live by myself. after i graduate, i hope to move to LA or NY. tryin to do somethin with the music industry, so those would be the most opportunity-ful places.

i had a roommate when i lived in long beach, but after awhile, we just stopped clickin, and he got annoying. its pretty hard for me to live with someone else now, and i prefer a place to myself so u can control how dirty it gets, or whatnot, eveerhting is up to your standards. and if u want to see your friends, just go out to see them. but at the end of the night, u can come back to ur own place and just chill, without any hassles.

i wouldnt move to SD, move to LA instead if possible. hella more shit to do. SD is south as fuck too. dont move to the bay, cos that hsit costs money, pretty expensive in most places, unless u just dont giveafuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2004, 01:50:06 PM »
yeah, see, theres 3 of these other guys that i know that im cool with and their movin to SD, i could probably move with them but i mean i dont think i would have enough privacy around these guys plus ive only known these guys since last summer, but if it comes down to it, they ARE an option.

San Diego is boring...A roomate doesn't necessarily have to be a good friend either.

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2004, 02:52:15 PM »
yeah its almost even better if u dont know ur roommate that well, cos then both of u guys wont be gettin all comfortable and thinkin ur roommates cool with everything u do. theres going to a be mutual trust living within the same house anyways, so they dont even have to be that good fo friends. u should somewhat know them though

yeah and fuck SD. aint shit on LA. aint shit to do in san diego, its nice and all, but boring as fuck. all ur going to do is booze and drug up. moving to LA got sunset,hollywood,venicebeach,melrose,all that shit, and shits poppin till late in the mornin too, so its all g.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2004, 03:19:14 PM »
Stay with your parents during college...unless they're loaded.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2004, 03:20:34 PM »
yeah its almost even better if u dont know ur roommate that well, cos then both of u guys wont be gettin all comfortable and thinkin ur roommates cool with everything u do. theres going to a be mutual trust living within the same house anyways, so they dont even have to be that good fo friends. u should somewhat know them though

yeah and fuck SD. aint shit on LA. aint shit to do in san diego, its nice and all, but boring as fuck. all ur going to do is booze and drug up. moving to LA got sunset,hollywood,venicebeach,melrose,all that shit, and shits poppin till late in the mornin too, so its all g.

Fuck you SD is tite...well it is a little boring... but theres always mexico, tired of diego hit mexico u can do that from LA too but its a helluva drive...yea don't come to deigo it's expensive as fuck get a few roomies I say u should know at least 1 of them but not too well like Justin said and u should be good.  Where do u plan on going to college

-KIDRENEGADE-

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2004, 03:21:27 PM »
LOL, @ Daygo being boring.  Daygo is way better than LA. (this is my opinon, so the 90% of the board that luvs LA like their mother, don't hop on my ass).  The traffic is way better than LA, its not as crowded, bomb ass mexican food there, your just a hop and a skip away from Mexico if you wanna visit that shit hole.  Not too mention, you don't have all that smog, and you got some cool party schools there.  Not to mention the great beaches, wheather, and girls.

I been living on my own for over 4 years now.  I always live with roomates.  I could never afford a place to live at all by myself.  Shit, you don't have to be best friends with your roommates.  A couple of times I moved in with people I didn't even know.  I'm pretty eazy to get along with and live with, so I really don't mind too much who I live with.  Just remember, who ever you live with, whether its your best friend or someone you never met, you guys are gonna have some problems.  he's gonna do some shit u don't like, and vice versa, but thats life and you gotta deal with it.  I'm sure your parents do things that piss you off at home.

I def reccomend getting roomates at least your first time out on your own.  That way usually you always got at least one person around to kick it with.  And it helps with the bills, and roomates bring things that add to the house (like a TV, or blender or something).  Not to mention you can have a lot of fun with your roomates.

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2004, 03:35:33 PM »
^You live in San Diego?

Has any1 went to Black's Beach naked...lol I went once in high school  ;D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2004, 03:36:44 PM »
whenever I'm in LA I hate the bitches there I seriously never liked LA as a place itself, no rivalry or anything I just wasn't feelin LA.  Diego is a party tow mainly because of Mexico I love it here it's not always poppin but theres always something to do, I jus get bored by doing the same thing, pretty soon I'ma stop goin to mexico for a while so it is ffresh the next time, but this saturday is a definite club day ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2004, 03:44:29 PM »
^You live in San Diego?

No I've never been isn't just a lot of old people there? I prolly wouldn't go naked but I would go at least once

lol at that Howard Dean WAV. file in your sig AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA!

-KIDRENEGADE-

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2004, 03:52:12 PM »
^You live in San Diego?

No I've never been isn't just a lot of old people there? I prolly wouldn't go naked but I would go at least once

lol at that Howard Dean WAV. file in your sig AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Alot of MILFs there though.

But it was a group of us from high school on senior ditch day...only problem is getting boners on the beach  ;D

That track gets you pumped up against Bush.

have you heard these...
http://home.comcast.net/~cozdemir226/dean_throws_it_up_for_america.mp3
(Lil Jon and Howard Dean)  ;D

http://home.comcast.net/~erkan226/drdeandrdre.mp3
(Dr Dre and Dr. Howard Dean)mix

« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 04:18:03 PM by Max Powers »

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2004, 04:07:53 PM »
My dad died, so I took over his house, to raise my 14 year old brother.  He's 16 now, and I live here with my other brother, 23.  I'm 25.  My mom was living homeless on the street, so I let her stay here too.  So now, I have a mortgage, my 2 brothers, and my mom living here.  They're driving me fucking crazy, and there's no way out.  I'm hoping in a few years my brother will get married and move, and my other brother can make enough money to support part of the house payment, so I can get married and move out, too.  Living like this is driving me nuts.  I'm in charge of everything though, so it's not too bad, and my younger brother isn't much of a problem at all, but my mom is driving me crazy.  It's not natural to live with your mom after a certain age, but without me she'd probably be in a gutter somewhere.  She's not smart enough to take care of herself, so I feel like I've got an entire family that my dad willed to me.  Sometimes it pisses me off that I don't get the same opportunities for a future as other people do, because I have to finish supporting his family, which he unfortunately couldn't do because his life was cut short.  I have yet to meet 1 person who understands the condition, most people just say "You live at home with your mom?" and label me a bum.  Oh well, I think I'll get rewarded somehow, someday.  

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2004, 04:16:03 PM »
^Atleast you don't have any sisters.