Author Topic: I have a question regarding the way you are living  (Read 625 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I have a question regarding the way you are living
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2004, 07:57:54 PM »
I'm 28. I went out on my own for the first time at age 24 during my last year in school and moved back home since I didn't find a job right away. I moved out for good at age 25, when I bought a condo in the Orange County area of Southern California and been living here ever since. I have 2 roomates, my buddy has one room and my older brother has been sleeping on my floor for the last 2 years.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

pappy

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2004, 08:45:08 PM »
im 19 an i live at home on long island with my parents n lil bro an sis.  right now im in college.  an i work a shitty job which im puttin in like half my paycheck to the house to help my mom an dad out.  im lookin for a new job.  once i get a new job that im makin decent money im moving back to ozone park.  my old apartment is up for rent im thinkin of askin my old homie jerry an my cuzz if they wanna rent it out with me.  but my plan has always been to move back to ozone park.  when i have kids tho i dunno.  the city is a fuckin shit hole now thanks to immigration.  maybe possible move to astoria queens cuz thats still a good neighborhood with a lot of shit goin on.  but i dunno its only a matter of time b4 that neighborhood turns to shit.  so i will proberly end up moving out of state

JTSimon

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2004, 08:50:16 PM »
juronimo
Code: [Select]
Give me a gun George Bush better run
 ;D I'm with ya.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 08:50:56 PM by Max Powers »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2004, 09:07:39 PM »
I'm 17 yrs. old and im currently living with both my grandparents and mom in L.A. i dont know what my plans are for the future... i thought about moving to NY and opening up a business there or maybe just chill out here and go to college in Santa Monica for 2 years and then just see what happens from there because it'll just open up more doors for me.. but whos knows, college is pretty overrated anyways. i guess u can call me clueless about what i wana do with my life which is pretty sad lol

My fucking ass.

JTSimon

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2004, 09:11:34 PM »
I'm 17 yrs. old and im currently living with both my grandparents and mom in L.A. i dont know what my plans are for the future... i thought about moving to NY and opening up a business there or maybe just chill out here and go to college in Santa Monica for 2 years and then just see what happens from there because it'll just open up more doors for me.. but whos knows, college is pretty overrated anyways. i guess u can call me clueless about what i wana do with my life which is pretty sad lol

My fucking ass.

Ass always sells well  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2004, 09:18:19 PM »

My fucking ass.

Ass always sells well  ;D

Mine is hairy.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2004, 09:19:21 PM »
19, live with my mom and brother (16), sister just moved out a little over a month ago.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2004, 09:44:01 PM »
dood, sccit, you've replied in this thread a few times and none of them have been on topic and your posts all have potential to get my thread goin off topic so chill with that shit plz

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2004, 10:29:47 PM »
Mine is hairy.

is it cuzz U sit on it too much?

18....aint gone move outta here till 2 or 3 more years....shiit, i aint krayzie, im stackin.....my mom prolly gone leave and ima have to take over tha rent of my apartment anyway.....aint movin from northern cali tho...dats 4 sure...go to college in da city....party, set trip, fuck bitches, dats alllll day, till i turn 26ish or some shit, find myself a wife and grow up......hustle my ass off but still no real money.....time will tell.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2004, 10:31:03 PM »
dood, sccit, you've replied in this thread a few times and none of them have been on topic and your posts all have potential to get my thread goin off topic so chill with that shit plz

In my first post I told you how San Diego is boring, and that you don't need to be good friends with a roomate...That's pretty on-topic, if you ask me.
In my second post I was replying to my girlfriend claiming she's gunna move to New York.
My third post in here was just a follow-up to Max-Power's previous comment...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2004, 10:49:36 PM »
your girlfriend posts on here? what da hell? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2004, 11:31:26 AM »
your girlfriend posts on here? what da hell? lol

Naah, she just saw me going on here one time when she was over, and she was all curious...She doesn't really post here...LoL

Floydness

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2004, 12:31:09 PM »
LOL  ;D