Author Topic: non-stop flop lol --- []D  (Read 106 times)

OLD ACCOUNT PLZ DELETE INDY

• 'G'
non-stop flop lol --- []D
« on: January 28, 2004, 01:52:37 AM »
*arouse your men* got my fists ready to swing em' *around for them* but your *bound to send* your bodyguard to *protect and serve* i'll murder you so now *respect me irv* *let me be heard* ryhming in *repeated circles* on the toilet when i spit *excreted verbals* ankle biting emcee's ima mod so i'll *delete the gerbals* im *tripping off biters* watch me sneeze out they flames like im *spitting on lighters* *congress with me* coz the *best emcee* gonna give you something to *diss to* if i erased your past no one would *miss you* your unheard of like your skill *legend or myth* your a peasent to me, you *begging to diss* showing me your *true skill* wont be getting a get well card from me, thinking *you ill* silofeynes still on ya, your *new still* clutched the mic in *both hands* you've entered and scarpered into *no mands* land and come to the point of *no escape* put on some glasses against me then maybe you'll *focus mate* emcees improve but with you i *see no change* maybe without your brain that *be to blame* on your tomb stone i *see no name* i push it over, coz im like a *breeze* when i spit you get blurred, why because i *sneezed* ...

^^ lol.. i just wanted to try something new thats all... lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:non-stop flop lol --- []D
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 11:18:23 AM »
that wasn't bad, u should just make bars, easier to read. Nice rhymes, i could flow it quite well

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 11:49:06 AM »
As kill said.
Nice flow and shit was good but hit enter at the end of every bar or line or word or whatever, it dont half make a difference when your reading it.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2004, 09:53:24 AM »
that wasn't bad, u should just make bars, easier to read. Nice rhymes, i could flow it quite well

word
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous