Author Topic: What Do Y'all Think Of Aithiests?  (Read 485 times)

ToNe1904

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of Aithiests?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2002, 08:33:31 AM »
^^ You haven't heard much about my chutch, apparently, LOL.  We believe the earth has a spirit,  as does every living thing on earth.  You're throwing a lot of assumptions against religion that just aren't true, because you're uneducated on it.  

As u assumed that me, or anyone who doesnt believe in your religion has a problem with their pride. All i did was say how come no one mentioned the Earth. Only mentions "God" (something that doesnt even exist)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2002, 01:43:43 PM »
Personaly i think Athletes are cool.

Especialy Anna Kournikova

:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2002, 07:59:08 PM »
lol.  

Tecknine

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2002, 09:31:28 AM »
Here is my take on it...I believe in my own shit..I don't follow any religion and i've never been to church in my life.I believe that life was created by chemical reactions that took place way back between different molecules forming the first cells...Which is 100% true..You cannot ignore that..Man came a while after due to evolution..That it is what is true and is what i believe.There is some unexplained shit that i've seen that i can't explain..Until i have proof of truth in the religions i will believe.

ToNe1904

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2002, 12:42:51 PM »
damn, first SCY uses Timelocks picture for his profile. Now catastrophy takes Logics pic and puts it in his sig! wtf is goin on here?! LOLOL  ;D

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2002, 06:41:08 PM »
Nothing wrong with athiests, I'm an Atheist for the simple fact that there are no prohets or messengers of any God or diety on earth telling me what to do only men, An di refuse to limit the thing in my life to what another human tells me cause they don't like it (as long as i am not harming others), How dos eanyone know there god is not a myth created back in the day when people were supperstisous by some person who wanted power and decided to play on peopels fears of death and the unknown things in life to control others, I don't hold anything against people of any religion for following religion if they feel it makes their life better, But they shouldn't knock people who have the self belief to tackle the unkown ascepts of their life on their own and know that if at the end they have followed the wrong path they do not have to regretfull for being puished for doing as others have told them.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2002, 01:23:56 AM »
Nothing wrong with athiests, I'm an Atheist for the simple fact that there are no prohets or messengers of any God or diety on earth telling me what to do only men, An di refuse to limit the thing in my life to what another human tells me cause they don't like it (as long as i am not harming others), How dos eanyone know there god is not a myth created back in the day when people were supperstisous by some person who wanted power and decided to play on peopels fears of death and the unknown things in life to control others, I don't hold anything against people of any religion for following religion if they feel it makes their life better, But they shouldn't knock people who have the self belief to tackle the unkown ascepts of their life on their own and know that if at the end they have followed the wrong path they do not have to regretfull for being puished for doing as others have told them.

Yes, you shouldn't let another human tell you what to do.  That is why in Islam, no man can be God.  And prophets, are all people who wanted no glory, but they gave all the glory to God, and preached of One God, who existed high above them, the creator, for prophets are mere mortals.  And if you think yourself to be wiser then the prophets, then by all means, be an atheist, I still got your back.