Author Topic: last night I fucked up...  (Read 257 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
last night I fucked up...
« on: January 29, 2004, 10:35:43 AM »
i was having a shitty night and had been drinking the whole time first at this hip hop bar and than the local bar that me and my friends go to usually a few time a week. when leaving the bar i decided to drive although i realized i had way to much to drink. we had to drop off 2 girls and while we were headed to their house i was in some stupid frame of mind and decided to drive about 70mph's on shitty slippery road conditions. i didn't notice that the street was ending in a cul-de-sac really soon but i got to hit the breaks long enough to only slide into a snowbank at about 25. this lodged my car on the bank and we had to push it out, thank god i didn't hurt anybody while crashing.

anyway i learned a huge lesson that i was told all my life but it hadn't sunk in until i experienced it. please please please if you are drinking, DON'T DRIVE. i got lucky and didn't hurt or kill anybody, and i've been sick to my stomach since the crash because i'm thinking of how it would've been if i would've hurt or killed the passengers in my car. i will never drink and drive again, and i am going to slow down with the drinking because this is just to crazy for this shit to be happening, it's just not worth it.

i am being more serious that i ever have been in my life, if you have been drinking or the person who is supposed to drive you has been drinking do not get in the car. do yourself a favour and all the people that love you a favour, and also people who's life you might change when getting behind the wheel. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

West C. Connected

Re:last night I fucked up...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 10:39:11 AM »
Sucks.
How's your car? :P

I mean, atleast you're alright!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2004, 10:49:28 AM »
umm...i have a Z34 lumina, if you could picture that car with the whole front ground effects ripped right off the car than you'll know the situation...i'm not really worried about the car though, material shit can be replaced, matter of fact i don't give a fuck that my car's damaged, that's what i get...i got let off the hook by only fucking up my car, peace.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2004, 10:57:51 AM »
how are your friends who were with you about it?

i had a friend who would always drink drive (and he was often stoned too).. after a few lil accidents with other friends in the car everyone fell out with him.

i've only ever driven when i've had more than i think i should have one time and to add to that it was at around 6am and i'd been up at a free party (rave.. in a field.) all night. (just beer and maybe a few spliffs tho). i know i drove too fast for my condition when i came up on a roundabout a bit too quick.. so that kinda slowed me down again.

i'm real picky about drinking driving myself... if we go out for a meal or somewhere either me or my mate emma drives.. its nice taking it in turns too. i'll only have a drink at the start of the night, or with my meal, then hit the coke.

when i first learned to drive i wouldnt touch a drop and drive because at one time i got distracted skipped a red light with some ppl in the car, and i was under the limit then.. but had been drinking. so i dont like to drive under any influence at all. actually i've done it on a set of lights down from that one with a bit of a hangover too.. so be wary even the morning after :/

bez

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2004, 11:00:33 AM »
CUd of been so much worse.

Your a fool for even taking your car when you knew you'd be drinking, but oh well at least yo and nobody else got hurt.  Sometimes it takes a mistake to be made in order for you to learn.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2004, 11:02:44 AM »
^ that mate of mine i was talkin about never learned, he mashed his car up 2 times then lost his licence coz he got caught.. his parents always bailed him out see.

bez

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2004, 11:14:15 AM »
^ that mate of mine i was talkin about never learned, he mashed his car up 2 times then lost his licence coz he got caught.. his parents always bailed him out see.

MUPPET

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2004, 11:29:02 AM »
Glad you learned a valuable lesson... I never drove under the influence my self, but this one real fucked up thing happened maybe just a half a mile away from my house about 1,5 years ago. I took heed from that one... Got the whole town shook up for a while, I don't live in a very big city... (80 - 90 000 people).

Anyway, some kids my age were hanging out, drinking and partying at this hang out spot, just down the road from my place. Real nice spot too, no houses, just a big park basically, but on a narrow peninsula so the lakes all around you. At summer time everybody's there all the time. Any way, these kids - they're getting pretty damn drunk. They think it's a good idea to go for a drive, so 3 of them piled up in this small car, one in the back seat. This is one crappy car, the brakes wouldn't pass any inspection and the security equipment is way outdated - no airbags, no ABS brakes, no nothing. The guy driving starts going pretty fast, around 50 mph, and they have a ball for a few seconds.Then - Guy driving hits a tree head on at 50 mph - both guys in the front die in the collision. The car had a subwoofer in the trunk, which smashes through the back seat at the moment of impact, hits the girl in the spine and kills her. Boom, all dead. Would still be alive today if they weren't drunk driving, I believe. This one guy in my class knew the girl, he was pretty shook up... I didn't know any of the kids myself, but it happened at the same place all the kids hang out and spend their time growing up, including me. My grandpa taught me to ride a bike around the same spot where those kids hit the tree. Shit was terrible...

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2004, 11:29:36 AM »
yup.. never seems to happen with the ones who've had to pay for shit for themselves ;)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2004, 11:33:17 AM »
damn that stories messed up, peace.

bez

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2004, 11:41:33 AM »
damn that stories messed up, peace.

cud so easily of been you mate.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2004, 11:56:16 AM »
i drive high all the time, never drunk tho,

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2004, 12:02:26 PM »
Damn thats too bad man, just be thankful that you are ok.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2004, 12:04:26 PM »
damn thats nuts

we had some similar shit here when i was about 16/17... a car load of kids ran a red ata junction just on the main road into town here and all of em died.. it stunned a bunch of people.. many just wouldnt go to college anymore for a while.. the rest just sat there looking out the window... pretty fucked up.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2004, 12:35:54 PM »
you're as bad a man as saddam Hussein, The Unibomber, and Manson, according to some people on this forum ::)  and u definately should be locked up in prison.  Do you realize that you attempted murder while driving under the influence?  You are a bad bad bad person, and I think you should be severly punished for drinking and driving, and I can't stand people who do it,  and I won't tolerate it, and I think they should all go to prison for many years, or get a more severe punishment, maybe even the death penalty.  Hey, but in the future, if you ever need some money for alcohol, just give me a holla and I'll see if I can help you out.

8)