Author Topic: Aiight......Check It (IMPORTANT)  (Read 1482 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Aiight......Check It (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2002, 06:56:18 PM »
Word on wat Tone said......He's tha only one that gets it or Admits getting it......

This aint about wat Trauma or Rev said cuz I aint gonna waste my time quoting them......

Im talkin tha BIGGEST problem in general that applies to these big ass arguments here......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2002, 07:25:18 PM »
Ok.  Just to prove yall wrong I WILL visit a mosque and tell every body here what I saw to prove it.  Listen, I have no hate for muslims.  I just hate some of these fools here that think us christans are the scum of the universe.  Dude, i'm not even white.  I'm hispanic.  What does that tell you.  No matter what race I am, I know the truth when I see it, when I feel it, when I hear it.  That's why I said not to have USA and Christanity in the same thought.  Two different things.  Yes, the USA was founded on Christanity but do peeps respect that any more? no.  Every thing in this country and the world is fuked up.  That is why we need God the most.  You know?  So come on.  Let's be friends.  I have no beef wit any one here.

-Tha Rev

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2002, 07:27:45 PM »
Ok.  Just to prove yall wrong I WILL visit a mosque and tell every body here what I saw to prove it.  Listen, I have no hate for muslims.  I just hate some of these fools here that think us christans are the scum of the universe.  Dude, i'm not even white.  I'm hispanic.  What does that tell you.  No matter what race I am, I know the truth when I see it, when I feel it, when I hear it.  That's why I said not to have USA and Christanity in the same thought.  Two different things.  Yes, the USA was founded on Christanity but do peeps respect that any more? no.  Every thing in this country and the world is fuked up.  That is why we need God the most.  You know?  So come on.  Let's be friends.  I have no beef wit any one here.

-Tha Rev

Yeah, I agree with that.  Except, I'm white, and yes, I do have beef with someone on here, LOL.  Sorry, i'm not perfect.  I follow christ, I'm not christ himself.  

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2002, 07:45:38 PM »

-Tha Rev

Dawg..what does tha "white" thing hafta do wit anythang? Also, what does visiting a mosque prove? It isnt about physically going..its about being open to what they say. Not that u need to change yur religion, just understand that theyre not the enemy. I dunno wha parta SD yur in pahtna, but if u goin to the Clairemont mosque...peep the fact that they gotta have police on duty in the parkin lot, to protect peaceful people frum ignorant muthafuckaz. Do they needa do that at yur church?

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2002, 11:04:47 PM »
I agree wit hu tha7th, 4 real, except for religion is evil but either way, your on point. i agree, i'm cool tho with the people u mentioned in the thread tho, everyone has their own thoughts

but i see what ur saying 100% man, a lot of people have things against other religions cuz they dont respect the others
some of you need to learn about other religions if u think the others arent as good, just because others dont believe in what u do, does not make them bad, at all
i myself try to respect all religions, because not everyone is the same and thats a fact, I'm catholic and try to understand all other religions to see the difference, but my religion is NO better than any other, at all, its good to know and learn about others to see a whole different perspective, on how "what if i was like that"

thats what i'm saying about this
peace

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2002, 11:19:58 PM »
damn, i Haven't been around this part of the board, its pretty interesting... I think i'm gonna try and post here more often

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2002, 03:54:24 AM »
This Reverand fool is talkin shit man.....he said my religion, my faith, my soul, my life was a lie
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2002, 07:38:10 AM »
these whiteys got the problem...

ignorant,, christianity has never respected or understood Islam..they fear it...they regard us as enemies

Ive been to church..ive read the bible...so has Infinite

which one of your mufuckaz been to a Mosque....besides torchin one after 9/11.....Bigots

no1 can say shit about ur religion but u can make racist coments? well fuck u, paki motherfucka...

and don't go bitchin, cos if he can makes coments about white ppl he can expect it back.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2002, 08:36:14 AM »
This Reverand fool is talkin shit man.....he said my religion, my faith, my soul, my life was a lie

and ur pt? true thats wrong, but infinite says the same shit about other religions all the time and u side with him...

cant have things both wayz, how can u stick up for infinite and then bitch at somene from another relgion who isnt half as bad

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2002, 08:36:40 AM »
im not Paki.... nice try though.....

i can count on my hand the number of people who can debate me politically and cuz...u aint one of em....lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2002, 09:24:15 AM »
You ignored both criticisms of your brash, unintelligent style.  You're an ignorant racist, and nobody likes you.  Get that in your head.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2002, 09:33:57 AM »
i dont stick up for Infinite all the time

I was the one that yesterday pmed Infinite and told him to calm the rhetoric down and reconcile because it was giving our religion a bad name

then he created this thread

and Trauma..unlike u my life doesnt revolve around this board so i could care less who likes me and who doesnt

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2002, 09:42:44 AM »
You're racist.  Infinite didn't create this thread.  That's all.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2002, 09:44:20 AM »
i mean the christian / muslim brother hood thread

and i am not racist i respond to aggresion

that is all

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2002, 09:46:20 AM »
You're racist.  You called me whitey, screw that, tha'ts your problem, you think you're better than another race, so you hate on every member of the other race.  You also hate Jews, we've established that in the past.  You are filled with hate, anyone with 1 eye left can see it in anything you say, and you're an extremely bitter person.  Hopefully though, your online life is just a strong arm, and in person you're a little bitch who's not strong enough or atriculate enough to influence anyone else into your bigoted, racist, anti-sematic ways.