Author Topic: what's the rarest cd you own?  (Read 5031 times)

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
Re:what's the rarest cd you own?
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2004, 11:40:38 PM »
I have a bmw 318. Expensive insurance. Here in the uk, it works out at £46 british dollars

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2004, 02:56:16 AM »
"British dollars"? :D

The rarest I got is probably The Dove Shack - This Is The Shack. (Which I know is not rare at all. Well, maybe extremely rare for Finland, but not worldwide.) So basically I ain't got shit, no rare nothin'. Hard to get over here, you see. :P

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2004, 07:33:50 AM »
"British dollars"?

Whoops, my bad, that's british pounds. I'm used to sayin british dollars, either way it's a lot of money a week for the car.

........ waiting to see other rare albums people have

Quadruple OG

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2004, 10:56:11 AM »
MarshColin, the Gang Related OST that I have wit Top Dogg/Chocolate Bandit, has the tracks listed on the back.  I was in a mall.  I already had the soundtrack, however once I saw the extra tracks, I had to buy it.

another "rare" cd I have, which I just remembered, is the Kokane "4 Ryders Only" cd single

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2004, 10:57:04 AM »
i heard that kausion - south central los skanlesss album is really rare too. i picked that up at a thrift store for 99 cents....

IwisOG

• Lil Geezy
Re: what's the rarest cd you own?
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2010, 12:29:26 PM »
Menajahtwa - Cha-Licious
ATBAN Klann - Grass Roots

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2010, 02:00:08 PM »
I also have a lot of early no Limit stuff.  That sells for a lot on ebay.  

Same here, I got about 90% of all the NLR albums.
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

Eddz

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2010, 11:38:11 PM »
How rare are

Dove Shack - Reality's Got My Mind Tied Up
C-Knight - Knight Time
K-Dee - Ass, Gas or Cash

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2010, 12:58:35 AM »
 I've got

C-Knight - Knight Time
C-Funk - Three Dimensional Ear Pleasure

and a couple of vinyls from Mc Ren and 1 from Blunts LLA (omar cruz) when he was on ruthless

Not sure if these are rare but i saw a copy of C-Funk on ebay for $200 plus once and have seen others for around $100.
I've got all my old Dj Quik and DOC albums still in the wrap, but they aren't rare

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2010, 03:36:32 AM »
 I know i own a shit load of OOP cd's but not sure how rare?
 lil 1/2 dead albums, all of bad azz, both c style complimations, Coolio's 4th an 5th album, n.w.a and the posse, n.w.a 100 miles n runnin, twinz first, dove shacks first, Both Nine albums, DJ honda, Mac mall illegal buisness 2000?, rhythem & green music and mail, escape from deathrow, doctor octigon blue flowers(vinyl), Mac dre stoopid doo doo dumb & rapper gone bad, Dru down can you feel me?, The luniz silver and black, Numbskull solo, Numbskull and c-lim good lord thats alotta drank(i think its c-lim i forget), Richie rich(two albums i forget titles), shock g solo, two Natas albums, willie d play wit cha mamma, i got some funk flex and wake up show albums and dj rectangle, mc eiht & spice-1 the pioneers, both J.T and Daz albums, The J,T album Snoop exec produced, all teh welcome to the chuuch tapes except vol 2, all daz solos, soopafly albums, who ride with us vol 1 & 2, bad azz and bizzy bone, fatal and young noble, the thugg lordz album with spice yuk and c-bo, c-bo one life to live, till my casket drops, um teh one with daz on it lol, i got some romp house complimations, heat OST, Ride OST, first three killa army albums, dj pooh bad news travels fast, kam made in america, nate dogg g funk classics vol 1 & 2, all RBX albums, lots of no limit albums, i got promo cds fpr the four horsemen and rasskass van gough but they may just be cdr's..., dre first round knockout, d.o.c no one can do it better, b-legit hempin aint easy, 3rd and fouth pharcyde albums, fat lip solo,
 I'll stop there cos most my cds packed away and i cant remember album titles and typing way too much.. plus iam guessing thet OOP dosent necessarily mean "rare"

doggfather

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2010, 04:05:30 AM »
I got the doggystyle og's too, and the NWA 100 miles, I don't think they are rare.
Like the WC albums, and The low profile, Mc Ren albums

I'm a big fan of Onyx, Mc Eiht and the whole WSCG, so the most of them cd single's i got.

For example: Mc Eiht: tha way we run it, Onyx: shut em down advance version, WC: ghetto heisman advance version, WSCG: let it reign, it's a holidaze, Mack 10: connected for life/do da damn thing dj cd, Ice Cube: the world is mine (eu, usa version)
and the list goes on.  8) 8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

All-Eyez-On-Me

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm an asshole and I know it
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14:01 AM »
Original 2Pacalypse Now Vinyl signed by Pac

2euce 7even

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2010, 05:24:54 AM »
Original 2Pacalypse Now Vinyl signed by Pac

dope.

post a pic :D

MistaNova

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2010, 06:55:47 AM »
Sly Boogy - I Walk With My Dogs (CDS)
Juice - The Certificate
Above The Law - Uncle Sam's Curse
Mista Grimm - Steady Dippen (Vinyl)
C.P.O. - To Hell And Black (Tape)

Not sure how "rare" these are to some, but they're very hard to come by in stores around where I live.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2010, 07:45:56 AM »
tech n9ne = the worst

seen it on ebay for over $100+

i dont know about 100 + its on ebay right now for 15 bucks so i dont know how rare this but tbh ive never herd of this and it came out in 2006 i need to look into this heres the link to the ebay page thats selling it for 15 bucks thanks for the info http://music.shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_nkw=tech+n9ne+the+worst&_sacat=307&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=Music_CDs&_odkw=&_osacat=307&bkBtn=
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.