Author Topic: what's the rarest cd you own?  (Read 5072 times)

Okka

Re: what's the rarest cd you own?
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2010, 08:48:44 AM »
Damn so y'all decided to bump an old thread from 2004. You just couldn't make a new topic, huh?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2010, 09:18:21 AM »
^^^^that's how it's supposed to be.

Do not bump posts
- Do not reply to your own threads for the sole purpose of bumping the topic. Deleting your post and replacing it with a similar post is considered the same, and can lead to the thread being deleted.
- Some bumped posts will be allowed if they are justified (eg. a topic suddenly becomes relevant again)

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2010, 11:07:38 AM »
Lol @ every1 and their mother having a copy of Doggystyle w/ Gz Up Hoez Down.

But the real question is does anyone have a PROMO version of Doggystyle? Because I heard that the promo version has Tha Next Episode on it.

Some day I'll try and track down someone who was DJing back in 93, and see if they still have the promo version...

I'm saying promo, but maybe the correct word is 'Advance'... w/e tho

2euce 7even

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2010, 11:10:42 AM »
The REAL QUESTION IS:

"INSIDE OUT COMPILATION" ON DEATH ROW
Fact                             Fiction
                    Or

If It was really realeased for some time then WHO HAS IT?somebody must have it if it was released even for a day.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2010, 11:57:38 AM »
the inside out death row records compilation was never released BUT probably promo vinyls re pressed.
tracks re leaked on tape which re sold on the old untouchable deathrow records (geocities) website. ogs may remember.

KURUPTION-81

Re:what's the rarest cd you own?
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »
tech n9ne = the worst

seen it on ebay for over $100+

i dont know about 100 + its on ebay right now for 15 bucks so i dont know how rare this but tbh ive never herd of this and it came out in 2006 i need to look into this heres the link to the ebay page thats selling it for 15 bucks thanks for the info http://music.shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_nkw=tech+n9ne+the+worst&_sacat=307&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=Music_CDs&_odkw=&_osacat=307&bkBtn=

Think this was rare a few years back but as tech got more popular his original re label re pressed a few albums e.g. the worst, calm before the storm

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mietek23

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2010, 12:32:59 PM »
the inside out death row records compilation was never released BUT probably promo vinyls re pressed.
tracks re leaked on tape which re sold on the old untouchable deathrow records (geocities) website. ogs may remember.

I remember some rumors that few people got a hold of those vinyls. One of the dudes that supposed to have his copy posted some small info about this project on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Row-Records-Inside-Compilation/dp/B00000DBWE

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »

I remember some rumors that few people got a hold of those vinyls. One of the dudes that supposed to have his copy posted some small info about this project on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Row-Records-Inside-Compilation/dp/B00000DBWE

Here is a compilation someone threw together featuring most of the "Inside Out" tracks....http://dgc-deathrowrecords.blogspot.com/search?q=inside+out

It is missing 10 of the tracks intended for the Original 2 disc release : (some of these songs have since surfaced on other releases/bootlegs)

You're Fucked Intro
Soopafly - Fifty Sac
Swoop G ft. Lil' C-Style - Snoop Dogg/ Bitch Dogg
Realest ft. Swoop G, Lil' C-Style - Easy To Be A Soldier When There Ain't No War
Jewell - Memory Lane
Sixx Feet - July Halloween
Jewell ft. The 68 Girls - 68 And I Owe You One
Topp Dogg ft. Tha Realest - Handcuff Your Hoes
Tha Realest, Top Dogg, Sheeba Black - Cry For Me Die For U
2Pac - Against All Odds
Young Soldierz - Fiend To A Pipe

Muhfukka

« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2010, 02:37:25 PM »
apperently the version i have (had) of cold world hustlers "iceland" is rare as fuck and worth a lot of money, which is funny to me because the cover is practically the same as the other one. but i dont have the actual cd anymore, just the case

DATTAZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2010, 03:13:21 PM »
DJ Slip and The Compton Compilation album
L.A. BREEZE     T.Y.S.O.N   CD
DR. ROCK and The Fela Fresh Crew  Taking Charge CD.......D.O.C. DJ before Dr.Dre
Bobby Jimmy.... Hip Hop Prankster  CD
Arabian Prince... Where's My Bitches  CD
Sleeze Boyz..... Practice Safe Sex  CD    Rappinstine first album after he left N.W.A. and Posse
Ruben Cruz...Rube Naughty  cd
Po Broke & Lonely....No Money No Honey   CD   Chris The Glove Taylor album
Po Broke & Lonely....Forbidden Vibe  CD
Kokane....Who Am I  CD     Kokane's first album
Kokane.....They Call Me Mr. Kane  CD
M.C. Twist....Comin' Thru Like Warriors  CD
Richie Rich...Don't Do It    cd  and 415.....41Fivin  cd
Sexual Harrassment....I Need a Freak  album
Mikey D & the L.A. Posse.....Better Late Then Never  CD
Unknown DJ...Greatest Hits  CD

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2010, 03:18:35 PM »
I got tapes! 

Jay Z :Hawian Sophie single
The Click: Down and Dirty EP

I got boxes of shit.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »
Damn ya'll have some crazy rare stuff. This is probably the rarest I have, it only goes for about 50.00 but even when it was semi-new it was pretty damn hard to find. Its also one of my favorite compilations from the 1996-1998 compilation craze

Muhfukka

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2010, 03:29:47 PM »
i remember that legal dope comp, shit was dope. do you think you could up it?

Klue

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2010, 03:38:06 PM »
shit yes, that's jut one of the best compilation from the bay area of all ages.

Eddz

Re:what's the rarest cd you own?
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »
tech n9ne = the worst

seen it on ebay for over $100+

i dont know about 100 + its on ebay right now for 15 bucks so i dont know how rare this but tbh ive never herd of this and it came out in 2006 i need to look into this heres the link to the ebay page thats selling it for 15 bucks thanks for the info http://music.shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_nkw=tech+n9ne+the+worst&_sacat=307&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=Music_CDs&_odkw=&_osacat=307&bkBtn=

Think this was rare a few years back but as tech got more popular his original re label re pressed a few albums e.g. the worst, calm before the storm

I picked them both up from cduniverse, I guess they were re-released. The Worst album has the BEST Regime track, Thugged Out.

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1223560
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1219824