Author Topic: i still think 'in da club'.....  (Read 620 times)

Don Breezio

Re:i still think 'in da club'.....
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2004, 06:01:16 PM »
lmao at some of the people on here...i hate 50 cent and even i was and still do rock this shit...it had one of the best beats i've ever heard...i dont agree that none of the other rappers matched up to 50 on that beat. but 50's was still the best since it was the original version...

50 actually made a great song

*wakes up*
Where Am I? what did i just say?

Trauma818

• Lil Geezy
  • Your Nobody Till Somebody Kills You
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2004, 08:24:37 PM »
It's a tuff club banger...But has anyone heard the Immortal Technique freestyle over that beat?  That shyt was fire, he ripped it for like 6 minutes..

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2004, 08:26:50 PM »
It's a tuff club banger...But has anyone heard the Immortal Technique freestyle over that beat?  That shyt was fire, he ripped it for like 6 minutes..

i have that freestyle...its really not that special, its a good song but his flow was not even close to as on point as it is on his albums and his lyrics...well it was a freestyle so enough said.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2004, 11:30:36 PM »
Immortal Technique rapped over that beat? Damn, I gotta hear that.

It was prolly the tightest song beat-wise. I got so sick of it though like alot of other people. I guess we'll see in a couple of years when people aren't sick of it anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2004, 03:19:23 AM »
was the best song of the new millenium. ya'll can talk about how stupid i am and how retarded i am, but that is one of the hardest beats i've ever heard. and 50 rode it perfectly (even though i believe that em wrote the hook). i'd have to say it's one of the most solid tracks i've heard since pac passed away....anyone else agree?

well, if that's what u think,....to me a "best" song, or even a good one, is a track that in some way catches my atention lyriclly and rapwise with an apropriate production of course, if that's what it does for u, than good, Ima just say that imo it's best quallity was it's production, lyriclly it was nothing special, imo just an averrage overall song(yea with a dope beat),  nothing mo' , nothing less, and it's in the nature of averrage songs to loose replay value from being constantly played, shit....some people even start dismissing classic tracks (like Stan for example) after being played too fuckin much on MTV.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2004, 06:02:29 AM »
Yeah yeah , Pac is dead, buhu ! In da club still sucks ass

BL7

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2004, 06:22:39 AM »
Maybe the biggest, but certainly not the best.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2004, 06:52:05 AM »
Dope beat for the clubs, but the track got played out real quick cause 50 Cent was useless on this track. I hate his voice anyway, but on this track his whole flow, lyrics everything were awful, and to me completly ruined what could have been a dope track. Obviously I still dance to that shit when it comes on in the club but for anything outside of that it has no use.

Daz ripped that beat from the snippit of his version, and if only even a decent emcee had been on the track instead of 50 then I think it would have been a so much better track.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2004, 08:57:27 AM »
it got played out like real slim shady did

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2004, 06:20:06 PM »
I never liked this song from the first time I heard it. I thought Dre had a cool beat but people are overrating it like crazy.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

budsmokeronly

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2004, 11:27:38 PM »
I can think of at least 100 songs I think are way better than in da club that have dropped since 2000.  I mean the beat is pretty dope, and I am biased by not liking 50, but goddamn that shit got played out so quik.  Speaking of Quik, Trouble is 100x as good as this song would luv to be.  Quik's Trouble beat rips Dre's in da club beat to shreds!

BL7

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2004, 03:11:00 AM »
I agree with ya, but I doubt many others will.

Trouble >>>>>>>>>>>>>> In Da Club.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 11:44:52 AM »
^^ Are you two on crack?  The "Trouble" beat is better than "In Da Club"?

I've heard it all now.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2004, 11:56:55 AM »
Trouble beat, is far better than in da club.  Lots of quik beats are better than dre beats, and it doesn't take quik 2 years to make 4 beats.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2004, 01:01:14 AM »
I mean the beat is pretty dope, and I am biased by not liking 50, but goddamn that shit got played out so quik.  Speaking of Quik, Trouble is 100000x as good as this song would luv to be.  Quik's Trouble beat rips Dre's in da club beat to shreds!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network