Author Topic: what you all think about the end of the world?  (Read 571 times)

Pillow

what you all think about the end of the world?
« on: June 03, 2002, 11:04:45 PM »
well if you are a christian, catholic or anywhere near that domination as far as religion, then you know some aspects of what will happen during the end of the world. so this thread is basically aimed towrds those domaninations. but if you are another religion, please jump in and say something, i always like to see what you guys like to say about it. welll anyway, how of you think we are approcahing the end times. i mean look at all the terroism, famine, hate, locus, and everything predcited in the book of revelation coming true. just please post your thoughts on your idea of it and what you think is happening. also, any thoughts on who the anti-christ may be?
peace

..::Pillow::..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

Re: what you all think about the end of the world?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 04:06:24 AM »
We're approaching the end times, I'd say at most we'll have another 150 years or so.  Probably much much less, but the bible says no man knows when that day cometh, even Jesus didn't know on earth when the world would end, he said only his father knew.

The antichrist will deceive the world, so how can anybody know who he is?  I have no idea, although if you'll look up Van Impe ministries online, you'll meet Jack Van IMpe, who's a very respected 'doomsday' preacher, who claims and points out all the signs leading to the end of the world being soon.  

Latter Day Saints view on it is basically, just do the best you can right now, and if you're living right, you have nothing to fear when the world ends.  We have a lot of temple work we're tryna get done before then, though, so we're trying to build a ton more temples.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2002, 01:11:36 PM »
there is never gonna be an end to the world, i mean out of all the planets why would it be earth? and if there is an end to the world, no fucker will ever know cos there will never be no fuckers!

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2002, 01:43:01 PM »
yo man get edjucated, then come back and post. if you read the bible at all, you would know for a fact that there WILL 100& for sure be a end of the world man

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2002, 02:20:42 PM »
yo man get edjucated, then come back and post. if you read the bible at all, you would know for a fact that there WILL 100& for sure be a end of the world man

and what makes u think that whats written in the bible will come tru? wasn't jesus suppoed to have returned? well i haven't seen him yet..

look man alls i'm sayin is that i don't believe the bible and there will be no end to this earth for millions of years anyways, there was no need to hate cos u did in fact ask 'what do u think'

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2002, 02:40:04 PM »
ok man i respect you opinion. but........the end of the world will consist of jesus returning. that is what marks the end man.....but really in my eyes the beggining, and stufff thats in the bible is allready coming true..............

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2002, 03:09:11 PM »
^^ Not everyone in here is gonna go by what tha Bible says... Including me. I really doubt all that Revalations shit is gonna happen. Only way I see us gettin knocked off tha earth is if some big ass Meteor hits it.. like tha Dinosaurs.

I'm not in a religion.. I've never been babtised or none of that shit... I do Believe in ONE GOD though, and I just dont understand why he'd make the Earth, just to destroy it at tha end. That just doesn't make sense to me. Trauma might be able to explain why God would do that from a Mormon prospective but I aint Mormon... So I dont buy it all.

I like this topic though.. I'm alwayz interested in shit like this, along with Ghosts, Aliens, Afterlife... It's all pretty interesting shit to think about but I'd rather focus on what's going on right now.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2002, 03:14:32 PM »
. also, any thoughts on who the anti-christ may be?
peace

..::Pillow::..

IM THE FUCKIN ANTI-CHRIST!!!!!!!
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2002, 03:23:52 PM »
^^ Not everyone in here is gonna go by what tha Bible says... Including me. I really doubt all that Revalations shit is gonna happen. Only way I see us gettin knocked off tha earth is if some big ass Meteor hits it.. like tha Dinosaurs.

It's crazy for me to say all that too. Cuz even though I'm not part of any religion, I am influenced alot by Cristianity. I believe in Jesus and all that.. just dont believe in any specific religion. I'ma kinda lost when it comes to religion.. but at tha same time, I aint looking for religion cuz I'm comfortable where I am right now. I'm sure whenever it's time for me, when I find that religion, I'll know it.

Oh yeah.. well it's crazy for me to say that because, being influenced by Cristianity, I'm not sure if it's wrong for me to think that way. I mean, If that does ever happen, will I be guilty of doubting God? You know what I mean? Will I be punished for not knowing better? I don't know, I dont really care though, cuz I'm a cool person, If that day ever does come, and I dont go to Heaven, That's gonna suck. But I dont plan on lettin that fear change my views on things.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2002, 03:30:32 PM »
i dont think where anywhere near tha end of tha world i believe it will get a lot worse b4 it does come.  Like all these wars goin on an shit.  I dont even believe that has singnaled tha begining of tha end

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2002, 04:03:46 PM »
I agree with Tom.

Pillow

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2002, 05:21:24 PM »
yo REL what you said wasnt funny at all. i am heavy on religion and u calling yourself the antichrist is not funny to me at all....just thought i should let ya know that. and if any 1 wants me to to tell them or explain any part of the bible to them you can hit me up on AIM at flowmaster8867
peace

..::TinMaN::..

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2002, 06:15:17 PM »
i dont think where anywhere near tha end of tha world i believe it will get a lot worse b4 it does come.  Like all these wars goin on an shit.  I dont even believe that has singnaled tha begining of tha end

word... that's how i feel...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2002, 05:10:02 AM »
if god loves his ppl so much then why would he let us all die?

and don't come at me with none of that 'if a meteor hits earth its not his fault' cos all i ever hear from u guys is that what happens in the universe is all by god...so why the fuck wud he wanna do that?

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2002, 07:09:04 AM »
if god loves his ppl so much then why would he let us all die?

and don't come at me with none of that 'if a meteor hits earth its not his fault' cos all i ever hear from u guys is that what happens in the universe is all by god...so why the fuck wud he wanna do that?

Every religion explains this, just study ANY religion, and it'll tell you exactly why god would 'let' that happen.  Just hit somebody religious up, and ask them that quesiton, they'll explain it all for ya.  Peace~