Author Topic: Ever Fucked A Girl....  (Read 1500 times)

Don Breezio

Ever Fucked A Girl....
« on: January 30, 2004, 05:31:27 PM »
On her period?

i did that for the first time earlier today...that was kinda wierd but it wasnt bad...

Suga Foot

Re:Ever Fucked A Girl....
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2004, 05:35:42 PM »
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 05:36:12 PM »
never...too scared what might happen...i just wait ;)

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 05:38:08 PM »
good way to open your self up to HIV  :-X

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2004, 05:42:01 PM »
On her period?

i did that for the first time earlier today...that was kinda wierd but it wasnt bad...

welcome back and no I haven't I heard it was good because shes hotter.  But the real question is; u ever ate a girls pussy on her her period? hahah JK ;)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2004, 05:58:29 PM »

lmao...one: its my girlfriend, im not worried, two: i've fucked her without a condom like 30 times...if i dont have it by now im not getting it from her

es el duque: nothing really happens the only difference is its like 10 times as wet...she doesnt bleed all that much (although im sure it depends on the girl)

lol no man i've never ate a girls pussy on her period...that shit aint right, i draw the line at nailing her at that time lol.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2004, 06:38:56 PM »

lmao...one: its my girlfriend, im not worried, two: i've fucked her without a condom like 30 times...if i dont have it by now im not getting it from her

lol no man i've never ate a girls pussy on her period...that shit aint right, i draw the line at nailing her at that time lol.

Umm your girlfriend can catch HIV anytime  ::)

lol@drawing the line  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2004, 07:01:14 PM »
im saying i trust my girl to not cheat on me dumbass...if she didnt have it before she wont get it from me and i wont get it from her.

why are you laughing at drawing the line? are you actually saying you'd lick a bloody pussy?

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2004, 07:07:37 PM »
im saying i trust my girl to not cheat on me dumbass...if she didnt have it before she wont get it from me and i wont get it from her.

why are you laughing at drawing the line? are you actually saying you'd lick a bloody pussy?

Your girlfriend will cheat on you because you have a small penis  ;D

If its not food I'm not eating.

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2004, 07:13:43 PM »

Your girlfriend will cheat on you because you have a small penis  ;D

If its not food I'm not eating.

yes...she will cheat one me...because i have a small penis...says max who has never met me nor seen my penis

if your not eating then why were you laughing at drawing the line?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2004, 07:16:27 PM »
I might've put the dipstick in the transmission fluid once. :o

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2004, 10:43:42 PM »
no...... but shell b on her perid next week and shes gunna b on it on our official annerversary sooooooo u never know. so shes hotter? and wetter? my girl gets hella fuckin wet

eS El Duque

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2004, 11:38:18 PM »

es el duque: nothing really happens the only difference is its like 10 times as wet...she doesnt bleed all that much (although im sure it depends on the girl)

10 times as wet???  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2004, 01:49:47 AM »
I have...It's not really bloody like you'd picture it to be, especially if they've just taken a shower...It is warmer and wetter...I guess it depends on what stage of her period she's at...Like sometimes it'll be bloodier than other times...LoL

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2004, 01:55:49 AM »
I have...It's not really bloody like you'd picture it to be, especially if they've just taken a shower...It is warmer and wetter...I guess it depends on what stage of her period she's at...Like sometimes it'll be bloodier than other times...LoL

yeah man my girls in the middle of her period and its wet as hell. but the crazy shit is exactly like you said...sometimes its bloodier than other times, even in just a 9 or 10 hour span (we fucked twice) the first time was bloodier than the second time.

i wasnt exactly sure how i'd react to the whole handling somebody else's blood...especially on my dick...but it didnt bother me that much...