Author Topic: Ever Fucked A Girl....  (Read 1479 times)

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
Re:Ever Fucked A Girl....
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2004, 02:19:58 AM »
I have...It's not really bloody like you'd picture it to be, especially if they've just taken a shower...It is warmer and wetter...I guess it depends on what stage of her period she's at...Like sometimes it'll be bloodier than other times...LoL

yeah man my girls in the middle of her period and its wet as hell. but the crazy shit is exactly like you said...sometimes its bloodier than other times, even in just a 9 or 10 hour span (we fucked twice) the first time was bloodier than the second time.

i wasnt exactly sure how i'd react to the whole handling somebody else's blood...especially on my dick...but it didnt bother me that much...

thats probably because the body naturally stops bleeding with fully aroused... women alsp bleed less when in the swimming pool..

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2004, 02:22:11 AM »
I have...It's not really bloody like you'd picture it to be, especially if they've just taken a shower...It is warmer and wetter...I guess it depends on what stage of her period she's at...Like sometimes it'll be bloodier than other times...LoL

yeah man my girls in the middle of her period and its wet as hell. but the crazy shit is exactly like you said...sometimes its bloodier than other times, even in just a 9 or 10 hour span (we fucked twice) the first time was bloodier than the second time.

i wasnt exactly sure how i'd react to the whole handling somebody else's blood...especially on my dick...but it didnt bother me that much...

thats probably because the body naturally stops bleeding with fully aroused... women alsp bleed less when in the swimming pool..

yeah she told me that...she said when a girl gets wet the bleeding slows down and can come to a stop...made me wanna take her to the bathtub lol

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2004, 02:42:56 AM »
damn, i must be pretty damn tired.. i totally fucked up what i was saying with typos... oh well you get the point

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2004, 10:07:10 AM »
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2004, 10:37:53 AM »
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no
TQ can't get a period....silly guy...lol. Jus clownin' with ya Mau ;D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 10:39:10 AM by ~~**Mr.Tongue Twista**~~ »

Diabolical

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2004, 04:33:35 PM »
Man This Thread Is Sick
So I Just Had To Put It Back Up To The Top AND
To Make It Even Better Mauzip Posted Something
Stupid & Then Someone Made A TQ Joke lolololololololololo
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

Props Mr. Tounge Twista

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2004, 05:29:14 PM »
im a vegaterian

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2004, 07:00:08 PM »
Man This Thread Is Sick
So I Just Had To Put It Back Up To The Top AND
To Make It Even Better Mauzip Posted Something
Stupid & Then Someone Made A TQ Joke

That seems to be happening alot lately hell even I do it I was about to but TT beat me I'll get you next time Mauzip NEXT TIME hahaha JK

-KIDRENEGADE-

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2004, 08:10:12 PM »
i have a few times and i was grossed out cuz ihad blood all over me.

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2004, 08:59:20 PM »
hell nah i dont wanna pull my ding dong out and have blood over it no matter how good she looks ill let her get the dick sicked instead

budsmokeronly

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2004, 12:40:44 AM »
G-Note, (Wassup)  man whatever you do man (yeah) ,don't ever take off yo rubber mayne (Fa sho dogg).  I don't care how fine she is mayne (how fine dogg?) don't ever take off yo rubber mayne.  (Never would, never would) Boy youz a mutha fuckin rap star.

-- A lil game to be sold from ya nigga B-La Geezy!

by the way this thread is disgusting!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2004, 02:33:07 AM »
hell naw mane im coo off dat shit...bloody or not, it just dun feel right.....altho i must admit way bac in da days like 9th grade or so i fingered this bitch on her period....my fingers all bloody...shit had me grossed out....but bac then muthaucaz is young and shit and try 2 impress the bitch and not say nothin......but if that shit happened 2 me 2day i'd be like wtf? why didnt u say nothin u dumb bitch.....ill get heated......i am cooooo off that shit!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 02:37:17 AM »
hell naw mane im coo off dat shit...bloody or not, it just dun feel right.....altho i must admit way bac in da days like 9th grade or so i fingered this bitch on her period....my fingers all bloody...shit had me grossed out....but bac then muthaucaz is young and shit and try 2 impress the bitch and not say nothin......but if that shit happened 2 me 2day i'd be like wtf? why didnt u say nothin u dumb bitch.....ill get heated......i am cooooo off that shit!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Diabolical

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2004, 06:46:39 AM »

LOL

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2004, 10:59:43 PM »
lmao @ rod:

"Bitch I'll give u anotha hole ta bleed from!"