Author Topic: Ever Fucked A Girl....  (Read 1490 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Ever Fucked A Girl....
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2004, 10:42:30 PM »
naw hell naww fuc dat......call me mr. extra sensative......I aint neva doin that shit......I rather fuc tha bitch in da ass......yall aint kno nothin bout blood transfusions.......I get my pussy, but I aint been in no relationship since 10th grade......I aint tryin 2 get in 1 either......so that means I trust no bitch......I fuced this asian chick couple of weeks ago and tha bitch had this lil thing on her lips that looked like it might give blood out if I kissed her and I kid U not, I kept it real wit tha bitch and told her, I aint tryin 2 kiss U......she waz trippin at 1st then all of a sudden, her mind did a 360 turn around and she went 'man dats such a turn on, u hella keep it real'.......im like yea fa sho......so i took her in my boys van and beat them guts wit my helmet on.......do yo thang but be safe......fuc da bullshit.....but I understand U doods that's in love and shit, I guess if I waz goin out and trusted my bitch real good......I'd be like fuc it too......but I don't trust no one......so wat that tell U? fuc a bitch on her rag? dats a no no.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2004, 10:48:18 PM »
im like yea fa sho......so i took her in my boys van and beat them guts wit my helmet on.......

doggy said it best in another thread when he said:

LMAO

edit: LMFAO

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2004, 10:52:48 PM »
mannn....Vietnamese hos are on a whole notha level......their good kind is pretty damm rare too......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2004, 10:54:00 PM »
ive done it plenty of times and will continue to do so its not even that bad at all.......but see i do it with my girlfriend and i trust her so no biggie i dont even think about that.....and we never use condoms she is on the pill but i never really finish in her

Don Breezio

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2004, 11:00:16 PM »
ive done it plenty of times and will continue to do so its not even that bad at all.......but see i do it with my girlfriend and i trust her so no biggie i dont even think about that.....and we never use condoms she is on the pill but i never really finish in her

i've only used a condom with my girl once...it sucked so we'll probably never do it again...she's on the pill. i always finish inside her though...she loves it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2004, 11:56:52 PM »

i've only used a condom with my girl once...it sucked so we'll probably never do it again...

Hell yea...same here man.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2004, 11:57:47 PM »

i've only used a condom with my girl once...it sucked so we'll probably never do it again...she's on the pill. i always finish inside her though...she loves it.
i mean its cool and all but its just that it trikles down on her after we have sex so its kinda messy unless we going in the shower or something after i usually wont finish in her

ecrazy

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2004, 12:58:54 AM »
^^
I Use Rubbers all the time, cuz she's heard that the pill makes u fat

And when my girl is on her period, she get's hella aroused really easily, but i dont fuck, We Dryhump, its like sex, with clothes on....she's getting her pussy rubbed up on and my jimmy's gettin his feel as well...Win-Win Situation without the mess ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2004, 01:01:27 AM »

i've only used a condom with my girl once...it sucked so we'll probably never do it again...

Hell yea...same here man.

maybe it's because I ain't had a girlfriend in 2 years now, but I just can't fuck a girl with no condom. I mean, I may like a girl, but on the real, I don't trust a girl one bit. I take my time with them, to make sure they clean, and shit, but I just can't hit it raw. If it was my girl, that might be different. But it being a girl, homegirl, whatever, I can't do it. It'd be nastier if she was on  her rag. That shit was onetime only, just 'cause I had to hit this girl. But the rubber was on, trust.

mauzip

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2004, 09:52:52 AM »
I looked at my dick after, and there was no blood on it at all...Weird, LOL.

i don't think anyone in here believes you are not a virgin

Don Breezio

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2004, 10:51:38 AM »

i mean its cool and all but its just that it trikles down on her after we have sex so its kinda messy unless we going in the shower or something after i usually wont finish in her

theres ways to fix that...my girl stays laying down and then i hand her some kleenex and she gets all that shit off & out of her.

malathion...no the pill doesnt make youf at...my girl has a nice body and shes been on the pill for a long time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2004, 06:38:43 PM »

I think everyone does, because Overseer has spoken to my girl, seen pics, and has even set up an account for her here, you moron.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2004, 08:27:31 PM »

I think everyone does, because Overseer has spoken to my girl, seen pics, and has even set up an account for her here, you moron.

damn u got him without even mentioning TQ ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2004, 09:27:54 PM »

damn u got him without even mentioning TQ ::)

he was trying to diss him not arouse him

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2004, 12:24:48 AM »

Losing you virginity is not hard. It's actually pleasing a woman that's hard. I mean really pleasing her to the point where you are the best she's ever had.