Author Topic: Ever Fucked A Girl....  (Read 1505 times)

Diabolical

Re:Ever Fucked A Girl....
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2004, 02:00:40 PM »
naw hell naww fuc dat......call me mr. extra sensative......I aint neva doin that shit......I rather fuc tha bitch in da ass......yall aint kno nothin bout blood transfusions.......I get my pussy, but I aint been in no relationship since 10th grade......I aint tryin 2 get in 1 either......so that means I trust no bitch......I fuced this asian chick couple of weeks ago and tha bitch had this lil thing on her lips that looked like it might give blood out if I kissed her and I kid U not, I kept it real wit tha bitch and told her, I aint tryin 2 kiss U......she waz trippin at 1st then all of a sudden, her mind did a 360 turn around and she went 'man dats such a turn on, u hella keep it real'.......im like yea fa sho......so i took her in my boys van and beat them guts wit my helmet on.......do yo thang but be safe......fuc da bullshit.....but I understand U doods that's in love and shit, I guess if I waz goin out and trusted my bitch real good......I'd be like fuc it too......but I don't trust no one......so wat that tell U? fuc a bitch on her rag? dats a no no.....

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2004, 05:19:30 PM »
I looked at my dick after, and there was no blood on it at all...Weird, LOL.

i don't think anyone in here believes you are not a virgin

I think everyone does, because Overseer has spoken to my girl, seen pics, and has even set up an account for her here, you moron.

damn u got him without even mentioning TQ ::)

he was trying to diss him not arouse him

LMFAO

alex0511

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2004, 03:08:22 AM »
shit if the bitch is hot i fuck her & lick her pussy all night long
blood never hurt nobody  8)

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2004, 03:19:01 AM »
Luke dog, don't trust your girl. I know what your thinking. Who the hell are you to talk about us, you don't know etc. etc. Girls can't be trusted. The best of ones (which are rare to find) should be appreciated, respected and admired but never TRUSTED!!! Never trust. when you place trust, your basically jumping over a cliff, with a parachute not gurenteed to work properly!!!

I've lived, came across a lot of nice (seemed nice) girls, real dirty girls, them all. Trust me kid. Get as much as you can, even place a camcorder secretly just in case!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2004, 08:26:36 AM »
Luke dog, don't trust your girl. I know what your thinking. Who the hell are you to talk about us, you don't know etc. etc. Girls can't be trusted. The best of ones (which are rare to find) should be appreciated, respected and admired but never TRUSTED!!! Never trust. when you place trust, your basically jumping over a cliff, with a parachute not gurenteed to work properly!!!

I've lived, came across a lot of nice (seemed nice) girls, real dirty girls, them all. Trust me kid. Get as much as you can, even place a camcorder secretly just in case!!!

look i've had my share of heartbreaks as a result of trusting the girl. doesnt mean you shouldnt trust her. a relationship is built on trust...without trust a lot of problems arise. i've been in both types of relationships and its a hell of a lot easier to trust the girl...besides this is the first girl i actually have fully trusted.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2004, 11:29:25 AM »
i have she was kind of on n off if she was on, but i didn't care i was horny n it was my girlfriend not some scrubba, but anyway it came back half way thru i just didn't think about it.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2004, 04:29:36 PM »
It's hard to trust a girl... :-\