Author Topic: Michael Jackson's Trial turns into a Circus  (Read 237 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:Michael Jackson's Trial turns into a Circus
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2004, 05:07:56 AM »
The badge is something like the communications  and transport division of the police force (its also from the transport regiment of the british army...cant remember which batallion specifically)

still used to this day but important historical significance of the batallion...

all this shit is scary..im not following it

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2004, 06:31:40 PM »
^ Basically, it's all a waste of taxpayer money.  Michael's obviously innocent, he's got a mountain of evidence that shows that not only did it never happen, but he wasn't even at Neverland on the dates the Kid claims it happened.  He wasn't even THERE, he was in Florida.  The mother had limited contact with him at that time though, so she doesn't really realize how many holes her story has in it.  Also, the dept. of Social Services already concluded that any claims like this are groundless earlier this year.  They also have docs from the mother and kid stating AFTER the claimed dates, that Michael had never done anything, statements, and videotaped comments.  The mother has a history of suing people claiming sexual harrassment... the boy's father says the mother is lying... so, basically, absolutely no evidence, and dozens of things pointing to Michael's innocence.  

Bottom Line: There's absolutely 0 chance that they can convince a full jury that Michael's guilty, just because he says he loves children.  
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2004, 07:18:41 AM »
LMFAO@ tom