Author Topic: The Muslim and Christian Brotherhood Thread  (Read 887 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: The Muslim and Christian Brotherhood Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2002, 09:40:26 AM »

Word, we all are......Allah = God, God = Allah, It's just tha different Practices of worshiping god that seperates us.....Which shouldnt anyway, but fanatics and tha ignorant make it that way.

Yeah, and infact, that kinda stuff is explained very nicely in my religion, and there have been mentions of "Allah" as well...the holy book talks about god creating Muhammad "the king of arabia" n he establised a religion etc....and that calling God, Allah, or Ram[hindu] etc doenst make a diffrence..God is one

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ToNe1904

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2002, 12:37:47 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1023257756;start=20#30 date=06/06/02 at 14:40:26]

Yeah, and infact, that kinda stuff is explained very nicely in my religion, and there have been mentions of "Allah" as well...the holy book talks about god creating Muhammad "the king of arabia" n he establised a religion etc....and that calling God, Allah, or Ram[hindu] etc doenst make a diffrence..God is one

-{bLaDe}

Blades tryna convert us all!! LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2002, 12:47:56 PM »
Really, blade's a sikh, and they tought us about it in Institute (church class)... Like I said before, they only teach positive aspects of the other religions, although you wouldn't believe it, it's a very unbiased, fair look at all religions... and I would say if I was gonna join another religion, (which I wouldn't unless I wasn't in america, and even then I wouldn't, but you underdig), I would either be a Zoroastrian, or a Sikh. Beautiful religion.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2002, 12:59:33 PM »
Zoroastrism??

rather old faith.....i didnt think u'd be interested in some thing like that.....dont they worship Fire as a diety....it still follows the whole Good vs Evil concept with Ahura Mazda and what not (i forgot alot of the stuff i learned)

I know it still exists today in India and Iran but why did your Church decide to study that of all religions?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2002, 01:11:26 PM »
It's one of the 13 distinct religions in the world... one of the 13 most 'distinct' even though it's ancient, and there's only about 20,000 Zoroastrians still alive.  We spent a whole week on it, again, just to be fair, LOL.  They don't allow converts, so I couldn't join it anyways.  That's why they're dying off, they think converts would pollute the religion.

The reason I admire it, is because I like their beliefs, basically, and also because It's mentioned in the bible.  It's the only religion mentioned positively in the bible (besides judaism), and the 'wise men' were probably zoroastrians.  Wasn't ancient persia Zoro for a long time? You oughta know ALL about that, right? The persian king (who I believe was a zoroastrain, but not positive, sorry) that rebuilt jerusalem was considered a great man in the bible.  

Also, they don't worship fire, but it's a mighty fine line, it'd be easy for someone to think that about them, and that's the biggest criticism of their faith.  Peace~

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2002, 03:18:56 AM »
yeah Iran or Ancient Persians was entirely Zoro up until id say 800 AD when Islam arrived
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2011, 01:23:58 PM »
lol dont muslims n christians think the other will roast in hell?

Anunikke

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2011, 07:21:53 AM »
A Decade and infinite hasn't developed one bit.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2011, 04:14:53 PM »
Cann't you just feel the love in this room!! Gee I know God said love one another but whoaa!! lol Yeah Christians are good people Im Christian I loe to bless other and like to be blessed! I give everytime I see a homeless dude on the streets where I live and thats alot cause I live in the ghetto! But when I have Im not selfish I believe you give with a giving heart not exspecting in return God will bless you... So we all get blessed in the long run! BREAK BREAD LIKE JESUS SAID! lol oh and here is my smilely face  ;D

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2011, 09:31:23 PM »

Uh no. Not only do Christians go to Heaven but so do Muslims, and not just Muslims but even those devotees from Judaism.  :o

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2011, 02:00:05 PM »

Uh no. Not only do Christians go to Heaven but so do Muslims, and not just Muslims but even those devotees from Judaism.  :o

As long as they turn their life over to Christ lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"