Author Topic: Infinite 59 Ibraheem Political Gangsta X  (Read 1149 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: Infinite 59 Ibraheem Political Gangsta X
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2002, 12:27:11 PM »

Yes I'm proud of any Muslim.  Especially one who I grew up listening to.

Were you proud of the muslims that slaughtered thousands of innocent lives on 9/11?

Saying that you are proud of any muslims seems off base homie. I'm not proud of a lot of christians. In fact, the majority of the christians I know are judgemental which forces people away from the religion (probably part of the reason why you converted).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2002, 12:43:33 PM »

Were you proud of the muslims that slaughtered thousands of innocent lives on 9/11?

Saying that you are proud of any muslims seems off base homie. I'm not proud of a lot of christians. In fact, the majority of the christians I know are judgemental which forces people away from the religion (probably part of the reason why you converted).

It would be a gas for you to see dissention amongst the brotherhood of Muslims, disgruntled Muslims seperated into factions of tribes would pleaseth you.  Unfortunate for you in this case, the Holy Qu'ran, in the same vien as those first followers of Muhammad prayed in a mosque made out of twig, will only work in covering up the questionable actions of a few.  Like an attention starved female you try and seperate men from a common bond, but your attempts are futile in the arena of Islam.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2002, 12:54:38 PM »
I asked Infinite. Not you.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2002, 12:55:57 PM »

It would be a gas for you to see dissention amongst the brotherhood of Muslims, disgruntled Muslims seperated into factions of tribes would pleaseth you.  Unfortunate for you in this case, the Holy Qu'ran, in the same vien as those first followers of Muhammad prayed in a mosque made out of twig, will only work in covering up the questionable actions of a few.  Like an attention starved female you try and seperate men from a common bond, but your attempts are futile in the arena of Islam.

so is that a yes or a no?

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2002, 01:03:08 PM »
You know what, fuck it Infinite. You are dodging the question. If you had time to write a paragraph with political gangster, then you have 5 seconds to answer YES or NO. Are you proud of the muslims that bombed the wtc? Simple question with a simple answer. You said that you were proud of ALL muslims, and I ask you if you were proud of them?

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: u
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2002, 01:04:21 PM »

then u understand why i bring up religion at all. All i can say is this, if anybody has a problem with his threads on Islam...then dont respond to them. Their not "sticky threads". They will disappear with no responses. Their there for whoever wants to read and reply to them. I dont personally follow any religion, but i dont mind his posts either. If u think hes trying to convert people on the board, youre only helping him by arguing and in the process upping his threads. Cus u give him more opportunity to prove his point...which he usually does a better job of then most of his religious opposition on the board.

See, that's the thing though. I dont have anything against Musmlims at all. Nothing against poeple making post about Islam, I'll even read alot of them just to learn shit sometimes. Tha thing that bothers me is that Infinite isn't alwayz direct with what he's tryna say. Sometimes I feel he doesn't come correct and it's almost as if he's trying to trick you into his way of thinking. I mean, why perpitrate on someone elses beliefs to make yours look better?

Check my reply to the Dog/Wolf thread.. that explains it.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2002, 01:06:18 PM »
Answer the fukin Question!!!!!!  Unless the cat got your tounge.

-The Rev

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2002, 01:06:25 PM »

For real.. that's some of tha nerdiest shit I've ever read. You sound like a fuckin Transformer or some shit...

LMAO @ Political Gangsta "YOUR ATTEMPTS ARE FUTILE IN THE ARENA OF ISLAM" (In His Dark Vader Voice)

P.S. If you see Infinite around.. ask him what he thinks of tha Muslims who crashed into tha twin towers.. I thought that was an interesting question.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2002, 01:07:55 PM »
You know what, fuck it Infinite. You are dodging the question. If you had time to write a paragraph with political gangster, then you have 5 seconds to answer YES or NO. Are you proud of the muslims that bombed the wtc? Simple question with a simple answer. You said that you were proud of ALL muslims, and I ask you if you were proud of them?

he doesnt answer anything... he just writes bullshit nonsense...

yo obviously maybe im wrong, but does islam teach you anything about humility, modesty, etc etc.. it doesnt seem it cause you come off as being arrogant as fuck, but not only that u dont even sound that intelligent.. humility is one of the most important attributes a person can have, perhaps i lack it at times but infinite never displays it but once... you speak over our heads as if ur smarter, but yet its the opposite? what does that make you?

ToNe1904

Re: u
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2002, 01:21:11 PM »

See, that's the thing though. I dont have anything against Musmlims at all. Nothing against poeple making post about Islam, I'll even read alot of them just to learn shit sometimes. Tha thing that bothers me is that Infinite isn't alwayz direct with what he's tryna say. Sometimes I feel he doesn't come correct and it's almost as if he's trying to trick you into his way of thinking. I mean, why perpitrate on someone elses beliefs to make yours look better?

Check my reply to the Dog/Wolf thread.. that explains it.

i dont see him tryin to "trick" anyone. What i see, is that when he posts sumthing that isnt "direct", it leaves an avenue open for interpretation. But u and me jus got different viewz on tha shit. I dont feel like im being "tricked", because i wont allow myself to be.

BTW...tha transformer comment had me crackin up LOL

infinite59

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2002, 06:51:58 PM »
Ya'll need to chill.  I'll answer anyone's question on any subject, anytime, but how can I answer when I'm out and away from my computer?

The answer is that I am proud of anyone who is a Muslim.  Period.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2002, 06:57:11 PM »
Ya'll need to chill.  I'll answer anyone's question on any subject, anytime, but how can I answer when I'm out and away from my computer?

The answer is that I am proud of anyone who is a Muslim.  Period.

so if your muslim it is alright to fly planes into buildings.  It is alright for muslim rappers 2 talk about smokin weed,  fuckin bitches,  an killin peeps.  I dont understand that.  Its wrong for christians to do bad shit but when a muslim does lets look tha other way.  Im hoping that's not what you think an i think u dont think like that cuz ur a smart guy but from your post thats how it sounds

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2002, 07:02:16 PM »

so if your muslim it is alright to fly planes into buildings.  It is alright for muslim rappers 2 talk about smokin weed,  fuckin bitches,  an killin peeps.  I dont understand that.  Its wrong for christians to do bad shit but when a muslim does lets look tha other way.  Im hoping that's not what you think an i think u dont think like that cuz ur a smart guy but from your post thats how it sounds

ya...fah real....i agree w/ u 100% TOM....

but u also gotta take into consideration, that ur peoples come first so if a Muslim does something u look the otha way but when a Christian does it u point @ him...its just defending ur peoples...

I AINT TRYIN 2 OFFEND ANYONE....

BTW---Im Jewish
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2002, 07:39:57 PM »
So basically, you are saying you are proud of people who murder thousands of innocent people? You can't feel that way man. If you are a civilized person, you just can't feel that way. What if it was someone you loved in those towers that had died. Then would you be proud of THOSE muslims that did it? Just cause you follow a religion doesn't mean you have to be proud of every single person who does the same.

infinite59

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2002, 07:47:54 PM »
I am proud of anyone who is a Muslim.