Author Topic: Article about the existence of God- Good read  (Read 486 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

Re:Article about the existence of God- Good read
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 09:52:39 PM »
see the thing is is God doesnt want people tryin to figure out the galaxies and stuff He doesnt want u to know whats out there He wants u get to know Him u know what i mean
i mean u could go out and discover but people or scientists are trying to take it too far with this evolution crap now Lincoln do u beleive in this evolution cuz i think its straight bullshit and if anyone beleives evolution then they are fuckin stupid i know i wasnt made from no fuckin monkey

God made man and took a peice of mans rib and made it into a women and everything is made of matter which is God, God is made of everything u touch and feel

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 10:03:11 PM »
see the thing is is God doesnt want people tryin to figure out the galaxies and stuff He doesnt want u to know whats out there He wants u get to know Him u know what i mean
i mean u could go out and discover but people or scientists are trying to take it too far with this evolution crap now Lincoln do u beleive in this evolution cuz i think its straight bullshit and if anyone beleives evolution then they are fuckin stupid i know i wasnt made from no fuckin monkey

God made man and took a peice of mans rib and made it into a women and everything is made of matter which is God, God is made of everything u touch and feel

I already told you I believe in Islam so that would mean I don't believe it evolution (actually I do but not the entire Darwin theory).

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2004, 05:39:03 AM »

ok.....i belive in evolution..and dotn belive god created man.... and dont belive god is a man, but a force, that created the whole system, before the big bang, and planned everything out so that planets would be created and life could form, and then he "peaced out", and went to other universes, leaving the earth to form on its own, through evolution, we come from the first amino acids, that were the first building blocks of life,

evolution is a theory, but i has more proof than god created us, it has been proven in labs, that life could be created with the explosion of certain chemicals, that were said to have nbeen present at the big bang...

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2004, 09:25:43 AM »

ok.....i belive in evolution..and dotn belive god created man.... and dont belive god is a man, but a force, that created the whole system, before the big bang, and planned everything out so that planets would be created and life could form, and then he "peaced out", and went to other universes, leaving the earth to form on its own, through evolution, we come from the first amino acids, that were the first building blocks of life,

evolution is a theory, but i has more proof than god created us, it has been proven in labs, that life could be created with the explosion of certain chemicals, that were said to have nbeen present at the big bang...
pure bullshit man o well beleive what u want science is bullshit some of it and God is not a force like some of u people think like that star wars crap Hes not one He created man from dust and o well man u guys never read the Bible the new testament or the old its good to read and whoever takes anything out of God's book He'll take u out of the book of life which ur going to hell ;)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2004, 09:27:09 AM by Nine Milla Killa »

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2004, 09:28:14 AM »
1st, dont hate on my theory, i dont hate on yours, i think your beliefs are just as bullshit as you think mine are, 2nd, dont say science is bullshit, thats just ignorant,

Nightfall

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2004, 09:39:58 AM »
i wasnt made from no fuckin monkey

show how little u know about darwin's theory

evolution is still going on, at some island, birds adept their beak to the size of the seeds they eat

when there is a season wit a lot of big seeds, the offspring - of the birds that live during that season - devolep bigger beaks

and when the birds - with the big beaks - mate during a season wit a lot of small seeds - their offpsring will devolep a smaller beak

thats evolution : adepting to ur suroundings, its quite easy and sounds right to me

if u put a fish in a relatively small tank, it will grow slower, thats adepting to its suroundings aswell, thats evolution

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2004, 10:01:56 AM »
^^^ exaclty, people close their eyes to science, because of their religon, they wont even open their mind, and say dumb shit like i dint come from no monkey, how u described, adaptation is happening, the fact that we evolved from monkeys is a theory, adaptation or evolution in general now, is happening, to most animals, thats how animals survive in harsh areas, they only mate with the strongest, and the weak die off, making them immune to certain things, thats evolution, you cant deny it!!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2004, 12:29:19 PM »
^^ Good points above. You can't just completely shut out evolution, it happens in front of us. I'm heavily religious but I can still recognize that evolution is real and has changed the world in part.

Paris

Nightfall

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2004, 12:36:15 PM »
^^ Good points above. You can't just completely shut out evolution, it happens in front of us. I'm heavily religious but I can still recognize that evolution is real and has changed the world in part.

and thats cool
evolution is just part of nature, nothing non-religious about it
evolution means nothing but changing to adept to ur suroundings

u can put it how ever u want it

Nightfall

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2004, 12:41:39 PM »
1st, dont hate on my theory, i dont hate on yours, i think your beliefs are just as bullshit as you think mine are, 2nd, dont say science is bullshit, thats just ignorant,

good points!

i have christian friends, they all respect my opinions, and i respect theirs

only cause someone tought u otherwise doesnt mean ur opinions are right, and other's are wrong
« Last Edit: February 01, 2004, 12:43:05 PM by whenimondamic »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2004, 05:58:58 PM »
I am with WB to a certain point.  I believe in Evolution and I believe that the farst evolved humans may mor may not have been Adam And Eve.  I highly doubt god is a single person but rather a force a force with no definite shape or physical appearance a beam of light if u will.  I believe in God but for god to be Omnipotent I don't believe he was a person more like a force that created the world but I do not believe god created the first man staright out I do believe in Evolution/Adaptation even more so than God created man and took his rib to make woman.  But Nine Milla Why are you so ruthless in your saying Science is Bullshit and anothers beliefs are bullshit?  I am not saying god is bullshit but I am saying the role he played in creation of the world has been spread too far giving him too much credit... I dunno.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2004, 07:48:59 AM »

God bless the ignorant

I'm not even going to discuss it. The religious people are too hardheaded.

"You call me blasphemous for rejecting one God while you reject thousands of others...who is the most blasphemous in here?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2004, 11:55:54 AM »
^^^ great quote

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2004, 02:49:15 PM »
On the evoloution point:

Who's to say God didn't set off evolution? Allowed for the right combination of amino acids to mix perfectly to create the first forms of life?