Author Topic: Article about the existence of God- Good read  (Read 488 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Article about the existence of God- Good read
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2004, 05:20:20 PM »
in order for evolution to happen there needs to be a random mutation in ur genes, this is where i think God steps in and gives the random mutation in order for a certain species to change and mate

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2004, 06:39:31 PM »
On the evoloution point:

Who's to say God didn't set off evolution? Allowed for the right combination of amino acids to mix perfectly to create the first forms of life?

I've always thought of that theory... I'm not 100% what to believe though. The chances of evolution happening the way it did is such a shot in the dark.... Very small chances that it happened to the exact way.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2004, 08:04:54 PM »
ohh plz u all got to hell u people dont understand about this evolution shit and im not religious shows how much u know im Christian beeyatch and God did create us wait till Revalation comes and ull know God will come take his people and leave the poeple like u iggnorant people on Earth for seven years and eventually go to hell or accept Christ the choice is yours and ur on ur own
"Its better not have known God then to have known Him and walk away"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2004, 09:45:42 PM »
so are you saying because I believe in evolution ang god having a hand in it I'm gonna be left here for 7 years?  I believe theres a god but I don't believe it started with humans I believe in evolution and God triggering it

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2004, 12:52:03 AM »
I think that "Nine Milla Killa" dude is a moron.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2004, 04:24:25 AM »

I think Sccit is on point.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2004, 05:48:04 AM »

I think Sccit is on point.

You two are asolutely right.

Ignorance and intolerant thinking are dangerous things
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2004, 06:32:20 AM »
and most of u guys are wrong go ahead call me ignorrant but u dont know me beeeeeeyatches and beleive what u wanna beleive cause no one suffers but u so do what the fuck u wanna do  ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2004, 08:16:48 AM »
ohh plz u all got to hell u people dont understand about this evolution shit and im not religious shows how much u know im Christian beeyatch and God did create us wait till Revalation comes and ull know God will come take his people and leave the poeple like u iggnorant people on Earth for seven years and eventually go to hell or accept Christ the choice is yours and ur on ur own
"Its better not have known God then to have known Him and walk away"

You're not religious, you're just Christian? How do you figure? Christianity is a religion.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Nightfall

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2004, 09:17:47 AM »

he is! lol

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2004, 10:14:43 AM »
and most of u guys are wrong go ahead call me ignorrant but u dont know me beeeeeeyatches and beleive what u wanna beleive cause no one suffers but u so do what the fuck u wanna do  ;)

You surely were ignorant in relation to learning to spell correctly at school!
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2004, 12:40:23 PM »
see thats wat i dont get about religion, so i dont believe in god as the Christians, Islamics, and jews do, so... im gonna go to hell, casue i dont pray, or go to church, or follow silly little rituals.... if i dont do anyhting bad in life, will i go to hell for not praising Jesus as the son of god? ... do u think god is such a fuckin ego maniac, that the people dont praise him, they will be damned for all eternity?

Nightfall

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2004, 01:27:18 PM »
see thats wat i dont get about religion, so i dont believe in god as the Christians, Islamics, and jews do, so... im gonna go to hell, casue i dont pray, or go to church, or follow silly little rituals.... if i dont do anyhting bad in life, will i go to hell for not praising Jesus as the son of god? ... do u think god is such a fuckin ego maniac, that the people dont praise him, they will be damned for all eternity?

thats what im saying
i sin, BUT EVERY FUCKING PERSON DOES, so who cares
ima nice guy, help people when they need help, treat my friends properly, ect..

why should i go to hell, only cause im not kissing someone's ass by praising him every fucking minute

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2004, 02:40:49 PM »

thats what im saying

why should i go to hell, only cause im not kissing someone's ass by praising him every fucking minute

Depends on the way you 2 look at it. Do you believe in God? If you don't even believe in Him then I don't see why He would give you a pass just cause you're a nice guy. Now if you believe in Him and don't praise Him all the time, and you live a good life I doubt you would be severely punished for it.

Paris

Nightfall

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2004, 03:03:09 PM »

thats what im saying

Depends on the way you 2 look at it. Do you believe in God? If you don't even believe in Him then I don't see why He would give you a pass just cause you're a nice guy. Now if you believe in Him and don't praise Him all the time, and you live a good life I doubt you would be severely punished for it.

im raised inna non-religious way, thats how i am, i cant help it that my parents tought me that there is no god, they never told me, but i always got told about the darwin theory when i was a 4 year old, wondering where people come from

so how could "he" posibly blame me for not believing in him, if my parents tought me not to? ::)