Author Topic: Article about the existence of God- Good read  (Read 487 times)

Eazy-E RuthlessG

Re:Article about the existence of God- Good read
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2004, 03:24:32 PM »
see thats wat i dont get about religion, so i dont believe in god as the Christians, Islamics, and jews do, so... im gonna go to hell, casue i dont pray, or go to church, or follow silly little rituals.... if i dont do anyhting bad in life, will i go to hell for not praising Jesus as the son of god? ... do u think god is such a fuckin ego maniac, that the people dont praise him, they will be damned for all eternity?

thats what im saying
i sin, BUT EVERY FUCKING PERSON DOES, so who cares
ima nice guy, help people when they need help, treat my friends properly, ect..

why should i go to hell, only cause im not kissing someone's ass by praising him every fucking minute

Depends on the way you 2 look at it. Do you believe in God? If you don't even believe in Him then I don't see why He would give you a pass just cause you're a nice guy. Now if you believe in Him and don't praise Him all the time, and you live a good life I doubt you would be severely punished for it.

im raised inna non-religious way, thats how i am, i cant help it that my parents tought me that there is no god, they never told me, but i always got told about the darwin theory when i was a 4 year old, wondering where people come from

so how could "he" posibly blame me for not believing in him, if my parents tought me not to? ::)
u dont have to beleive ur parents u could grow up to be athiest but then change and become a Christian and it doesnt matter what religion u r and u could be the nicest guy on Earth and still no go to Heaven it doesnt matter God sees ur heart and if u beleive in the Son of God and repent and be saved then ur going to Heaven but like i said U WILL BE JUDGED BY GOD and by Crowns and also u dont get punished because u already repented of ur sins and there washed away get what im saying im just trying to save a soul here ;) and u wont be in hell for eternity God will come back to destroy the Devil and destroy hell but all people who go to hell will get there time in the lake of fire and the devil will suffer too.......and who really knows what the devil looks like he could still look like a prince like he was before and like a said A SIN IS A SIN it doesnt matter what u commit so if u commit a murder and be saved u could still go to Heaven but ull pay the price by either dying in an electric chair or gas or something but ull still be in Heaven ;)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2004, 03:39:12 PM »
u dont have to beleive ur parents u could grow up to be athiest but then change and become a Christian and it doesnt matter what religion u r and u could be the nicest guy on Earth and still no go to Heaven it doesnt matter God sees ur heart and if u beleive in the Son of God and repent and be saved then ur going to Heaven but like i said U WILL BE JUDGED BY GOD and by Crowns and also u dont get punished because u already repented of ur sins and there washed away get what im saying im just trying to save a soul here ;) and u wont be in hell for eternity God will come back to destroy the Devil and destroy hell but all people who go to hell will get there time in the lake of fire and the devil will suffer too.......and who really knows what the devil looks like he could still look like a prince like he was before and like a said A SIN IS A SIN it doesnt matter what u commit so if u commit a murder and be saved u could still go to Heaven but ull pay the price by either dying in an electric chair or gas or something but ull still be in Heaven ;)

I believe there is a god and in god, I do not go to church and I try to pray every night.  but I also sin I've been saved as catholic when I was younger but that was by force I did not want it and I think that is why I I do not go to church now.  but these thigns you say I have heard before, "God will come and defeat the Devil" and "when the world ends we will be judged"  people will always say that intil it happens in real life.  I may be re saved at some point and time and that will be te point I return to church under my own free will but I gaurantee going to church will not change my belief of evolution and where I see god in it.  I ask you this;

What is the difference between someone, like me, who doesn't go to church but believes in God and the person who only goes to church because they know they have too; not because they want to, but because they feel they must, and drudge through every service and go home and does not let what they just heard affect them.  In all logic that person should be standing right next to me in the lake of fire.

if it is just about spending time in church then the religious shows on BET on sundays should be good enough to keep me out of hell. ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2004, 05:40:53 PM »
im raised inna non-religious way, thats how i am, i cant help it that my parents tought me that there is no god, they never told me, but i always got told about the darwin theory when i was a 4 year old, wondering where people come from

so how could "he" posibly blame me for not believing in him, if my parents tought me not to? ::)

That's a bit of a unique situation, I'm not really sure what to respond with......lol. Sorry man I don't know how that works, but I have faith that God reveals Himself to people in various ways. The Lord works in mysterious ways  ;).

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Nightfall

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2004, 09:19:45 AM »
see thats wat i dont get about religion, so i dont believe in god as the Christians, Islamics, and jews do, so... im gonna go to hell, casue i dont pray, or go to church, or follow silly little rituals.... if i dont do anyhting bad in life, will i go to hell for not praising Jesus as the son of god? ... do u think god is such a fuckin ego maniac, that the people dont praise him, they will be damned for all eternity?

thats what im saying
i sin, BUT EVERY FUCKING PERSON DOES, so who cares
ima nice guy, help people when they need help, treat my friends properly, ect..

why should i go to hell, only cause im not kissing someone's ass by praising him every fucking minute

Depends on the way you 2 look at it. Do you believe in God? If you don't even believe in Him then I don't see why He would give you a pass just cause you're a nice guy. Now if you believe in Him and don't praise Him all the time, and you live a good life I doubt you would be severely punished for it.

ok, but look, that wont happen lol, i wont turn christian or anything like that
actually, i am greek orthodox, but i just dont believe in all o that stuff, idunno why i am greek orthodox tho, cause none of my parents believe in god
anyways, its just not me to believe in god, thats not me, i just dont believe in him, and never will, wouldnt it be ignorance by god to let me burn in hell for not believing in him?

Nightfall

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2004, 09:21:00 AM »

That's a bit of a unique situation, I'm not really sure what to respond with......lol.

lol, thought so

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2004, 04:44:07 PM »

I believe there is a god and in god, I do not go to church and I try to pray every night.  but I also sin I've been saved as catholic when I was younger but that was by force I did not want it and I think that is why I I do not go to church now.  but these thigns you say I have heard before, "God will come and defeat the Devil" and "when the world ends we will be judged"  people will always say that intil it happens in real life.  I may be re saved at some point and time and that will be te point I return to church under my own free will but I gaurantee going to church will not change my belief of evolution and where I see god in it.  I ask you this;

What is the difference between someone, like me, who doesn't go to church but believes in God and the person who only goes to church because they know they have too; not because they want to, but because they feel they must, and drudge through every service and go home and does not let what they just heard affect them.  In all logic that person should be standing right next to me in the lake of fire.

if it is just about spending time in church then the religious shows on BET on sundays should be good enough to keep me out of hell. ???
u dont have to go to church in order to be saved its good to go to church and listen to the word of God especially if u wonder about things so u read the Bible if u ask questions and let me tell u this like Catholics they go to church and go to a father and ask for forgiveness then he says ur forgiven
now Christians dont do that like give up something for lent or celebrate all those traditions
Christians go and pray to God to ask for forgiveness u understand now and its good that u watch like the church channel and what i dont like is people must think that so called religious people but they dont know what there talkn bout
anyways these people think that Christians are no fun and that all they do is tell people this and that now thats what u call a cult u see and Christians dont do that if ur a real Christian going around telling not to do this or that but us Christians do sin and of course thats what Jesus died on the cross for and we ask for forgiveness
Now i just wanna tell everyone that u will be given a second chance when Jesus comes to take his people im not saying u will suffer in hell but alot of people everyday die and go to hell cuz they didnt believe and u either will accept the mark of the anti christ or accept Christ and thats ur way into Heaven
Man alls i got to say is listen to what im saying but if u dont o well like i said its better not to have known God then to have known him and walk away but u will be given a second chance and believe me
and until u see people getting in accidents and flying out there windows and airplanes crashing and people falling thats when He comes and the people that will be given a second chance will be left on Earth with the antichrist but let me tell u
left on earth with the antichrist there will be peice will all nations and everyone will live peacefully and the antichrist is gonna be doing miracles and stuff but thats the devil tricking u thinking that when u die after words ur gonna go to Heaven but u will go to hell soooooo u decide ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2004, 07:53:08 PM »
^^ You speak of Catholics as if they are not Christians when in fact they are.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2004, 08:19:25 PM »
ya i forgot to put that catholics can become Christians but what they do is what they want and they ask for forgiveness but im not saying they dont Believe in the same God

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2004, 06:02:43 AM »
Catholics ARE Christians,as has been pointed out before. I can only  imagine your views of 'Christian' means Reformed,Protestant etc.
Catholics surely are Christians.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2004, 01:02:01 PM »
ya i forgot to put that catholics can become Christians but what they do is what they want and they ask for forgiveness but im not saying they dont Believe in the same God

There's no "General" Christians. Catholics are Christians, as are Anglicans, Lutherans, Mormons, etc...

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2004, 03:41:16 PM »
ya they are Christians if they believe in the same God as which i know catholics do but they also worship saints and wear crosses with Jesus on it which Christians dont and they celebrate traditions and i dont know about mormans and lutherans and whatever etc. is but Christian is not what i would call a religion those other ones are but ya they are Christians thats if they r they could call themselves Christians and not really be Christians but thats enough arguing for this topic

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2004, 04:44:16 AM »
ya they are Christians if they believe in the same God as which i know catholics do but they also worship saints and wear crosses with Jesus on it which Christians dont and they celebrate traditions and i dont know about mormans and lutherans and whatever etc. is but Christian is not what i would call a religion those other ones are but ya they are Christians thats if they r they could call themselves Christians and not really be Christians but thats enough arguing for this topic

How many times does it need to be said Catholics are Christians just the same??? >:(

BTW, I like your avatar
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2004, 03:43:34 PM »
yes they are Christians sorry for the whole mis understanding any one could be Christian and catholics are

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2004, 05:21:14 PM »
yes they are Christians sorry for the whole mis understanding any one could be Christian and catholics are

Why does it sound in every post of yours with even a mention of Christianity you say christians like it is the one true religion and all others just want to be Christianity?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2004, 09:09:34 PM »

Why does it sound in every post of yours with even a mention of Christianity you say christians like it is the one true religion and all others just want to be Christianity?
HUH??? ??? ??? ??? ???
i said Christianity is a religion but Christain aint like u could be Christian and be a Baptist thats a religion if ur straight out christian then u wouldnt call urself religious and religious people are people who tell u dont this because its bad or dont sin but u get what im saying