Author Topic: All anger is, is a feeling of a lack of influence  (Read 192 times)

infinite59

All anger is, is a feeling of a lack of influence
« on: May 30, 2002, 08:03:04 PM »
The knowledge dropped on me by my new Na'im Akbar book was cruciul to my development.

I have realized that my anger was a result of a false feeling that develops within me, the feeling that I lack power, and and power is the ability to influence others consistent with ones personal agenda.  Because sometimes I feel like I'm alone in my idea's, therefore I feel that I lack the ability to influence others, I become indifferent, and then angry.  

So the trick is to not lose hope that you have the ability to influence others, because like Dr. Akbar says (psychology teacher at Florida State) we all carry immunities that will psychologically move our generation forward and improve it from the previous generation, just like adaptations in nature and cells carrying immunities, we learn from our past and carry our own immunities, this gives me continious hope in my abilities to influence or carry out the immunities within me that were incoded into my DNA.  

Anyway, this may not work for everyone, but it makes sense to me when I read his book, I can explain more if you want.  Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: All anger is, is a feeling of a lack of influe
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2002, 08:41:51 AM »
so ur way of gaining influence is influencing people to become muslim?

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
Re: All anger is, is a feeling of a lack of influe
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2002, 01:25:23 PM »
No homie, anger is just sumthing that happens, its a feeling that ur brain puts thru ur body in certain circumstances.

it aint fuck all to do with the lack of power or shit, it's to do with the cycology of the brain. hey wait, my mum did cycology in college she can probably help u!