Author Topic: Religious Responsibilities  (Read 206 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Religious Responsibilities
« on: June 05, 2002, 12:27:15 PM »
Alright yall, I've been thinking about the state of this Muslim/Christian "battle". I've read a ton of posts over the last couple days, and responed to a few, but not many. The main reason I haven't lashed out at anyone is that I know I could lose connection with some of yall over the way I worship, and that is not cool. It seems that over the course of the last couple days, this whole situation has come to a head. I've decided that I don't want a part of this anymore. Fact is, most of us who are arguing religion cannot be swayed from the way we believe. Also it seems as though there really aren't alot of people expressing a need to find a religion, so we are witnessing for very few. From reading my past posts  my anger, or thoughts probably didn't do anything but offend muslims, and non believers, and that is NOT what my god wants me to do. I urge you all to think about what you have posted too. I can honestly say that if I were a person looking in from the outside, I would not want to be a christian or a muslim based on the comments that peeps on this board have been making, and that is not right. So as of this thread, I'm not going to get into religious arguments with people anymore. If someone asks a question about chrisianity, I will answer it with facts, or my own opinion, but if a muslim, jew, aithiest, or any other religious person criticizes me, tries to exploit something I said as wrong, or argues, I won't be putting a response because I don't want to debate. I've prayed about this, and I think I will be doing more for god in my silence, and factual talking than getting mad at someone who worships as a muslim. I want to personally apologize to any muslim, or anybody else who practices a religion that I might have offended by my christian views. I know I'm not really a respected head here at the wcc, but if anyone wants to talk religion, I'd rather do it through aim, or personal messages. So if you want to learn about christianity, hit me up. Otherwise, it's been too much of a stress to argue this everyday. It is taking time away from me that I could be making a real difference for god. Peace to you all. Lets stop all this fighting, and bring some people to god.