Author Topic: Timberlake popped out Janet's titty???  (Read 2622 times)

Sikotic™

Re:Timberlake popped out Janet's titty???
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2004, 06:54:16 PM »
Its not a pastey.. She has a nipple peircing like it.

Word. And even if it was a pasty, it was a pretty shitty one cuz I see a whole lotta nipple.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2004, 06:56:12 PM »
She has like 6 or 7 spikes in that bitch

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2004, 07:03:58 PM »
http://webpages.charter.net/rlaughlinjr/janetboob.wmv

Video of it happening. Right Click Save As....It looks like it wasnt done on purpose.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2004, 07:27:30 PM »
Pop star Janet Jackson purposely exposed her breast at the end of her Super Bowl Half Time Show performance.

"I don't think the Super Bowl has ever seen a performance like this," Jackson's choreographer, Gil Duldulao, was quoted as saying. "There are some shocking moments in there...She's doing her job well."

Jackson's exposure came at the end of the MTV-produced Super Bowl Half Time Show performance, when singer Justin Timberlake yanked off Jackson's top, exposing her right breast. Her nipple remained covered by a silver tassel.

Last year, the Super Bowl was watched by 138.9 million viewers - about 51.1 percent of the population in U.S. television households. This year is expected to be the 10th consecutive year the Super Bowl has been the year's highest-rated program.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2004, 08:00:05 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2004, 08:03:55 PM »
CBS Apologizes for Jackson's Exposure    
7 minutes ago  

NEW YORK - CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake (news) tore off part of Janet Jackson (news)'s top, exposing her breast.

AP Photo

Reuters  
 Slideshow: Justin Timberlake

"CBS deeply regrets the incident," spokeswoman LeslieAnne Wade said after the network received several calls about the show.

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

Wade said CBS officials attended rehearsals of the halftime show all week, "and there was no indication any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS' broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended."

The Super Bowl halftime show, which also featured P. Diddy, Nelly and Kid Rock, was produced by MTV, CBS' corporate cousin in Viacom.

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show," Joe Browne, NFL executive vice president, said. "They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the content of the show.

"It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

MTV issued a contrite statement, saying the incident was "unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional."

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2004, 08:38:09 PM »
http://webpages.charter.net/rlaughlinjr/janetboob.wmv

Video of it happening. Right Click Save As....It looks like it wasnt done on purpose.

LMAO  At JT's face when he realized at the end like ooh shit. and Janets panic hahahaha beautiful!

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2004, 08:47:39 PM »
Props to noon for afinding a badass avatar that is the ultimate pic and the vid is funny as fuck I love janet's titty

-KIDRENEGADE-

smerlus

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2004, 09:35:53 PM »
well at least 2 good things have come from this

first and foremost: janet jackson's titty (i stand corrected, that is a lovely nipple)

and 2....no more MTV displaying handfuls of shitty artists.....so for everyone looking forward to Chingy, Limp Biskit, Avril Lavign and Usher singing a classic Eagles song....tough break

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2004, 10:07:57 PM »
no more MTV displaying handfuls of shitty artists.....so for everyone looking forward to Chingy, Limp Biskit, Avril Lavign and Usher singing a classic Eagles song....tough break

Awww...son of a bitch!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2004, 10:09:05 PM »
Damn, she's a freak.  They obviously did it on purpose, why else would the top have a removable (it has buttons, folks) breast cup?  

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2004, 10:22:55 PM »
Damn, she's a freak.  They obviously did it on purpose, why else would the top have a removable (it has buttons, folks) breast cup?  

i thought the removable breast cups were two of the most normal things on that outfit

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 10:54:47 PM »
I'm pretty damm sure it was done on purpose too. Why would he have even put his hand that close to her breast if he didnt intend to do somethin? I am veeery sure it was planned. U think it was a coincedence that they ended on "I'ma have u naked by the end of this song" and that her titty popped out right at that moment? I am veeery sure they did it on purpose

Suga Foot

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2004, 11:00:31 PM »
I think she did it to outdo Britney and Christina.  To show the young ones, that she still can't be outdone.  People are gonna be talking about Janet for a long long long time now.  Funny that they just premiered Janet's new single on the Radio the other day too.

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2004, 11:31:59 PM »
Like I said, look at the top, it's held together by buttons, it was obviously intended to be ripped off.    It's sad the stuff people do to sell records these days.  I did think her dancing was pretty good tonight, though.  J.T. doing a half-ass moonwalk on stage with her though was disrespectful as hell, if you ask me!