Author Topic: any1 tripped off acid?  (Read 278 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:any1 tripped off acid?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2004, 11:47:48 PM »
^^I've rolled twice...

Sounds like you're livin your life black and dangerous!

Not exactly...I just like experimenting...PeACe

Tha Crip

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2004, 03:15:06 AM »
yeh ive tried it 4 times.......its fun.......i know im high when i start to see shit moving.....eg: i look at a door and the fuckin shit looks like its moving....like everytme the u breathe in and out as u breathe out the door moves in and out....shits crazy and funny......all i really need to to trip on when im high on dat shit is a door sta8 up......also heres a tip when high on dat shit and u wanna a good laugh......WATCH "B.E.T.'S Uncut late at night.....fuck u when ur on dat shit and watchin sum of those shitty ass low budget videos...its hilarious.......OH YEH.....u might not wanna take too much and make it a habit like weed....cuz even on fuckin HIT.. can fuck u up for life.....CHUUUCH!!! 8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2004, 11:59:24 PM »
one week.......

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2004, 12:04:35 AM »
^^I've rolled twice...

oh yeh..... is E's any good? i've done other pills but not them. Goee is my personal preference

kick ass album

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2004, 12:24:49 AM »
acid is better than E.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2004, 02:40:02 AM »
man forget about E unless U kno yur pills.....U gotta kno how 2 spot pure X....eff it....

acid.....its coo.....i dunno, its just weird and a krayzie type of numb high.......shrooms i'd recommend more.....

but save all that shit for special occasions.....not just a friday....but fuc all tha bullshit....stay wit them trees....strate from tha soil on god's land.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2004, 03:19:33 AM »
^^I've rolled twice...

oh yeh..... is E's any good? i've done other pills but not them. Goee is my personal preference

Yea, but make sure it isn't laced with a bunch of shit...E is probably one of the best drugs, it makes you feel hella good.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2004, 08:33:45 PM »

but save all that shit for special occasions.....not just a friday....but fuc all tha bullshit....stay wit them trees....strate from tha soil on god's land.....

im a weekender, i dont pop or smoke or anything on weekdays. and did u know that LSD is made from fungus found in rye???

kick ass album

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2004, 09:15:17 PM »
yeah, ive done it a few times and im more fucked up now cause of it, so i probably wont touch it again.

the last time i did it (what put me off).. this is it in a summary:
we were at a nightclub and i decided to take 4 trips. say 15 minutes after, i started screamin & shit thinkin the balcony of the nightclub we were standin on was fallin down, people tryin to calm me down & shit. after i calmed down, i started walkin around and everyone i looked at, their faces were turning to devils & demons etc..

i started to get a bit uncontrollable after that, so we decided to go home. my friends put on 'Bring It On' (the cheerleading movie) and watching that, i was seeing cheerleaders falling down the ground, their faces falling to pieces & shit, i went & washed my face & like anyone whos done acid will tell you, i looked in the mirror & my face was melting. by this time shit was really startin to kick in, so my friends put on 'The Cell', only thing i can say is this is probably the WORST movie you could EVER watch while on acid. i watched it from start to finish, and it was like one big morph into another scene. i didnt know it was about child abuse, or some serial killer. now you think this is bad, the effects of this lasted for 7 DAYS.

if you're gonna do acid, dont do it if you've got a fucked up head already, thats all i can say.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden