Author Topic: Vlada and Reverand...step in here cuz...  (Read 455 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Vlada and Reverand...step in here cuz...
« on: June 04, 2002, 10:38:02 AM »
Now Infinite might be peace loving, but yall think yall would say the shit yall say and not wake this muthaphukka up??

Reverand-

Islam is a lie? You wanna be ignorant? OK, fine by me,
Tech will be ignorant just like Reverand and we'll see how you like it and how the christians in here like it...cuz no one except for Trauma stepped up and chastised him for sayin what he said

Ignorant Tech: " Your fuckin bible was written 70 years after the death of Jesus....so what the fuck are u reading? God's testimony? naw cuz...second hand reports partner

December 25th.......Holy Trinity...all ideas created after the death of jesus....Islam dont follow on hearsay..you believe a bunch of man made rumours BITCH ASS MUTHAFUCKA!!!"

Vlada-

Fuckin pussy ass...where the fuck did u come from? Tellin us whats wrong with the Forum set up and shit....Youre pretty tough, all you Yugoslavians are...you must be pretty tough killin innocent civilians...watch out tough guy!!!

And...allow the Teacher to take this kid to school

Youre sayin the reason why Muslim nations are poor is cuz they dont accept Christ.....

how about this....Muslim nations didnt undergo the transformations experienced by Western nations during the Industrial revolution.....Western nations control the UN, and the IMF strangling third world countries with debt and loan credits....Muslims countries have been attacked, invaded, have had their govts toppled.... no prosperity without stability

Mr. Whity ,

Mr Uncle Sam,

All you fuckin white nations conspire against Islamic nations, because we are a threat, thats why you fear us, you fear what you cant conquer, so despite Whitys efforts to starve us, wipe us out, we still remain 1.3 billion strong,

in the day of judge ment we'll see what happens when Jesus comes to Earth......and what He'll say to you lil infindels
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Re: Vlada and Reverand...step in here cuz...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 10:51:34 AM »
Now Infinite might be peace loving, but yall think yall would say the shit yall say and not wake this muthaphukka up??

Reverand-

Islam is a lie? You wanna be ignorant? OK, fine by me,
Tech will be ignorant just like Reverand and we'll see how you like it and how the christians in here like it...cuz no one except for Trauma stepped up and chastised him for sayin what he said

Ignorant Tech: " Your fuckin bible was written 70 years after the death of Jesus....so what the fuck are u reading? God's testimony? naw cuz...second hand reports partner

December 25th.......Holy Trinity...all ideas created after the death of jesus....Islam dont follow on hearsay..you believe a bunch of man made rumours BITCH ASS MUTHAFUCKA!!!"

Vlada-

Fuckin pussy ass...where the fuck did u come from? Tellin us whats wrong with the Forum set up and shit....Youre pretty tough, all you Yugoslavians are...you must be pretty tough killin innocent civilians...watch out tough guy!!!

And...allow the Teacher to take this kid to school

Youre sayin the reason why Muslim nations are poor is cuz they dont accept Christ.....

how about this....Muslim nations didnt undergo the transformations experienced by Western nations during the Industrial revolution.....Western nations control the UN, and the IMF strangling third world countries with debt and loan credits....Muslims countries have been attacked, invaded, have had their govts toppled.... no prosperity without stability

Mr. Whity ,

Mr Uncle Sam,

All you fuckin white nations conspire against Islamic nations, because we are a threat, thats why you fear us, you fear what you cant conquer, so despite Whitys efforts to starve us, wipe us out, we still remain 1.3 billion strong,

in the day of judge ment we'll see what happens when Jesus comes to Earth......and what He'll say to you lil infindels

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2002, 10:55:52 AM »
I agree with everything Tech said.  And allow me to flip the record over and play yet another side that these sheltered kids have never heard before.

If you look at it, significant majority of Muslim nations of the world are poor, unsuccessful, undeveloped and their residents constantly live through economic crises, they suffer bloody wars, loose family etc etc. WHY?

Wrong.  Islam ruled the world for 1300 years.  It was not until political infighting amongst Muslims, caused by the rise in power of the Muslim determinists, that Islam began to decline in it's world dominance.  And Islam will again rise in power before the turn of the next century.  That is, if we want to make the false assumption that religious superiority is related to Political Power.

because in my opinion they choose to ignore the real Lord and that is Jesus Christ. In my opinion, the reson why Jews have been treated so bad over the centuries and why they they experienced genocide in WW1 + 2 is revenge from Christ for killing him on the cross.

Same with Muslim nations. In Serbia Muslim Albanians were all massivly killed, in Africa Muslim nations starve and kill each other. This is because they don't believe in Christ and therefore he will not help them or punishes them instead.

Now look at Christian nations of the world: USA, Australia, EUROPE, even Christian countries of Africa such as South Africa and Zimbabwe live better than there surroundings.

I'm not a religious freak and i very rarely get into conversations such as this, but I thought why not drop my two dimes in here.

"Master Fard" would tell you that the Christians dominating the Western World, and colonizing eastern lands, who you claim are doing this because Jesus is showing his favor towards:  Are really desendants of the cavemen that inhabited Aegean Sea called Pelan which in the Holy Bible is referred to as Platmos.  These people lived like wild animals in the caves of Northern Africa and Europe.

The cavemen lived like the wild beast the slaughtered for dinner.  Sometimes the cavemen had carnal knowledge of the animals before they killed them.  The two practices had not only tainted the blood of the cavemen, but had led to the appearance of virtually every disease and sexual perversion that plaques the earth today.  Even now, these people you refer to as "chosen people" like there meat very rare and it is served that way in the finest European resteraunts, the taste for raw meat is a genetic trait of his caveman past, when he failed to understand and master the nature of fire.

Moreover it was among the caveman's descendants that bestiality was still practiced.  Because warfare was a way of life for the caveman, his descendants could conquer the peace-loving nations you described above as inferior.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2002, 11:14:42 AM »
man shut up... lol what are you trying to get at with that... that westerners are assholes because of the cavemen? lol

people that live like animals are bad? sorry they werent that technologically advanced at the dumb... if we are just dumb wild animals how come we came out on top?

i think the western world has its fair share of problems but so does every hemisphere.. get over it

please grow up..

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2002, 11:22:14 AM »

if we are just dumb wild animals how come we came out on top?

According to Fard, you came out on top through colonization.  

"Moreover it was among the caveman's descendants that bestiality was still practiced.  Because warfare was a way of life for the caveman, his descendants could conquer the peace-loving nations you described above as inferior."

Eldridge Cleaver

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2002, 12:12:14 PM »

i agreed wit most everything yah said man, except for that last part. I dont think its a white/ Middle Eastern thing. But it DOES have to do with being a threat. This is just one that America happens to have more control over then past threats. Anything that America perceives as a "threat to our way of life" they attack. Regardless of whether its really threatining us. Americans seem to think everyone is a threat to us. Look at Communism. This is why i say its not a white/middle eastern thing. The whole damn country was convinced that Communism would take over America, and it needed to be stopped. We were almost willing to get involved in a war that would destroy the whole world...in order to keep our "way of life" lol. Everything is money. Why do we just HAPPEN to be allies with Saudy Arabia? Basically, this country is only concerened with "threats" that have nothing to offer us financially. The Japanese arent perceived as a threat by the government...y? Cus America believes they can do something FOR us. The Former Soviet Union, Cuba, Vietnam...or any other communist nation, had nothing for us. So they were a threat that needed to be disposed of. If u look at policy, youll see thats the way this country runs. Here in California Illegal immigrants are considered a "threat". BUT, an Illegal Imigrant...with enough money to start a business, and employ at least 7 American workers...is completely welcome and we're "Happy to have you in our country". Hypocracy.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2002, 01:15:16 PM »
Ok Prinsess Twinkle Toes, It's like this.  That is the oldest excuse in the book.  Oh the Bible was written by all these different peeps and at different times.  BS.  That may be, but it was all written by God himself.  God was always there.  it ain't no second reports.  Those books are God's written word.  We grow and learn from them.  Jesus is very real today as he was 2000 years ago.  it's not about being perfect and shit, but it's about having a RELATIONSHIP with Christ.  Christ lives in you. Christ becomes one with you.  That is what true Christanity is about.  You guys miss that.  All you guys can see is the pollitics of the church.  Not the heart.  If you guys truly saw the the heart and main purpose of the church and what Jesus was truly saying, I have no doubt that yall would give your lives to Jesus.  Let me tell you, Jesus cares nothing about Religion.  you can go to church all your life and give till it hurts but will still be empty until you give your life to him.  That is why I say Islam is a lie.  Just like you say mine is a lie.  It was not a personal statement. And about this country, the USA.  It's a great country and all but it does not define christanity.  Don't base your thoughts on what the President does and does not do.  damn, half the peeps in this country don't even believe in god.  so don't put the USA and Christans is the same thought.

-Tha Rev

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2002, 03:32:21 PM »
 That may be, but it was all written by God himself.  

lol@ God being a writer. Im sure he was in heaven with a pencil and paper, beating his head against the wall trying to write a book. lol If there was a "God" like u say, wouldnt u also think hed have SUMTHING more important to do then write a book? Or even some way of communicating his lessons and rules and regulations (like a government would...hmm, perhaps the answer to why religion came about in the first place) in a better way, then a book from 1000's of years ago?

I jus dont see how anybody can base theyre life around a book that was written so long ago, that we or u, or anyone REALLY has NO idea by whom it was written. Is it signed at the begining..."God"? lol

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2002, 04:17:12 PM »
i totally disagree with the rev but hey thats just me

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2002, 05:02:50 PM »
Hey dumb fuck...we believe in Jesus too... so why are we "deprived"?

when did Jesus say he was divine?

he was a man....like me....like u...like the Prophet Muhamad...like Adam...like Noah

we dont believe he is the Father or son or holy ghost or holy spirit or daughter....first cousin...baby mama....etc etc
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2002, 05:38:11 PM »
^^^ I cannot stand you, i'm sorry it's came to that.  Your posts are filled with hatred, ignorance, and you think everything's a conspiracy theory.  You are the reason people hate muslims, it's just like that.  If you weren't so radical trying to get an uprise out of people, it wouldn't be like that, but there's always some crazy nut like you making a bad name for your religion.

And infinite, your views on cavemen turning into white men disgust me.  Remember, you're what you hate, I hope you think about that when you go to bed every night.

ToNe1904

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2002, 05:42:53 PM »
^^^ I cannot stand you  

Remember, you're what you hate, I hope you think about that when you go to bed every night.

umm...so youre Prince Tech?

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2002, 05:53:01 PM »

umm...so youre Prince Tech?

No, i was speaking on him.  Not in general.  Infinite, hates white opressors, LOL which he IRONICALLY was born as, so now he finds himself hating himself.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2002, 05:55:54 PM »
^^lol

now Trauma if u had any sense u would see that this whole thread is one massive "throw every thing back in yall faces"

this fool said Islam was a lie...so i threw that back in his face, now look at the hate growing in your heart

now u feel what i feel

i love yall religion but i hate some of your people and what theyve down

your whole govt sickens me

the practices of your race against the coloured people of the world sicken me

But i love you cuz u my brother

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2002, 06:00:23 PM »

No, i was speaking on him.  Not in general.  Infinite, hates white opressors, LOL which he IRONICALLY was born as, so now he finds himself hating himself.  

white opressors doesnt mean all white people. i havent heard him say he hates white people lol. Perhaps hes just ashamed at what his race has done through the years to innocent people. Theres nothing wrong with that. im half white, and theres been times in my life when i was very ashamed of some shit. If youre not at all ashamed of some of tha horrible things your own race has done, then u have no conscious. That doesnt mean i hate white people. Thatd be stupid, my moms white. But im also not blind to facts.